Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/07/2019 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

12/07/2019 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Up 2 weeks in a row means 75% chances higher high ahead the next week so should be still some up rooms at least.
Attachments
3.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Re: 12/07/2019 Weekend Update

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra: Nice “Market Outlook” tonight, thank you. For some reason, I can’t signon to comment there anymore.
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Pasta Boss, I'm thinking about process today. Do you have a list of things to look at each day? I have different short and long term charts and indicators to watch, but I forget to look at them or get a little overwhelmed. Since you have a number of different tools to watch, I was wondering how you kept yourself organized. thanks!!
This is not investment or trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

From "It is what it is Department" Key focus MEGAPHONE chart pattern Market dip and got bought back quickly credit to a Daily buy setup. this came down to the thinking of what is your time frame of a trade? Market is bullish and very overbought, I don't believer the quick correction we had earlier was enough to move market higher from here, but then again when market fundamental have a reason to move higher and enough buyers to support the move it will move higher, and for the short term traders it is Only Price Pays!

Daily buy dip is good, a new HH from here will give bulls another buy dip coupon on this time frame.
1.PNG
Momentum and internals are in the mixed. indecision moods.
2.PNG
I favored MEGAPHONE chart pattern in the week to come, chart pattern is one hell of tough one to trade, I die-sect it as follow to highlight support and resistance.
3.PNG
Gap at the top or gap at the bottom tense to imply that the volatility and uncertainty is high, more time then not it marked the major turning point. we have quite bit of those gaps lately. so far gap and go and per MEGAPHONE resistance level I will be nimble on either sides. going into next week I am neutral will day trade as it comes. well, when you don't know it you just don't :lol: Santa rally? trade well. Peace!
4.PNG
Last edited by BullBear52x on Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

I for got the counter trend side of thing: Short term swing is on hold, the selling on the top box will be strong, 2xtop comes to mind, always sell 2xtop for counter trend. always......
Attachments
2.PNG
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

WEEKEND READING:
An open letter to the board of TWTR, dated yesterday, December 6, 2019.
"As of 12/6 I am the direct and beneficial owner of approximately 334,000 shares in Twitter.  ...”
https://www.profgalloway.com/twtr-enough-already

And here is his old post dated September 27, 2019
Read this if you own any recent IPOs, or almost-IPOs, or if you just want a good laugh/cry.
“Yogababble”
The inverse correlation between bullshit and stock performance post-IPO
https://www.profgalloway.com/yogababble
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

te_fern wrote:Pasta Boss, I'm thinking about process today. Do you have a list of things to look at each day? I have different short and long term charts and indicators to watch, but I forget to look at them or get a little overwhelmed. Since you have a number of different tools to watch, I was wondering how you kept yourself organized. thanks!!
give me a minute to ponder that boss; i'll get back to you...