Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/28/2011 Intraday Watering

GreedyKojiro

Re: 10/28/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by GreedyKojiro »

stockcycle wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
stockcycle wrote:EUR/USD is going to breakout the bullish flag and we may dream the higher high.
SC - do you have a particular target for the breakout? ;)
Humble one: 1.4246. However look difficult now for today!
Wow.. you are staying up late tonight :D
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

still in triangle. but generally a consolidation is good for bulls after a huge up day.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

GreedyKojiro wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
stockcycle wrote:EUR/USD is going to breakout the bullish flag and we may dream the higher high.
Yeah, dollar is cheaper than it was an hour ago.. where is the dream? :roll: j/k
Roadrunner, he won't answer. It is 2am in Vietnam and he is having his dream :D
Vietnam??? Dude, go to Catwalk bar inside new world 4 star hotel in Saigon. The best looking girls are there and only cost $250 a night and you'll get model quality, legs, breasts, cute face, smell good. :)

You'll typically would pay more than Charlie Sheen for that quality in USoA
HappyFriday

Post by HappyFriday »

Long VXX now,
Waiting for excitment ! :roll: :D
GreedyKojiro

Post by GreedyKojiro »

tdo722 wrote:
GreedyKojiro wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
Yeah, dollar is cheaper than it was an hour ago.. where is the dream? :roll: j/k
Vietnam??? Dude, go to Catwalk bar inside new world 4 star hotel in Saigon. The best looking girls are there and only cost $250 a night and you'll get model quality, legs, breasts, cute face, smell good. :)

You'll typically would pay more than Charlie Sheen for that quality in USoA

HAHAHA... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

noob wrote:Cobra, do you think the new high will be today? Thanks.
not sure anymore. but still I think we'll see a higher high, maybe the next week? :?

99er

Post by 99er »

Uh Oh.

As Reuters reports, "Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday it was important to prevent others from seeking debt reductions after European Union leaders struck a deal with private banks to accept a nominal 50 percent cut on their Greek government debt holdings. "In Europe it must be prevented that others come seeking a haircut," she said." Too late, Angie, far, far too late. Because, just as expected, here comes Ireland and literally a few hours ago, launched the first warning shot that will imminently lead to what will be demands to pari passu treatment with Greece. Next up: Portugal, Spain, and, of course, Italy, which however won't be faking its own economic slow down.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/global-mo ... t-ireland-
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

waverider wrote:Al Dente, appreciate the interesting post! Sounds like the crowd reacted to the behemoth, market moving volume of Rothschild? Here's my 2s10s30s imitation chart with UUP: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=UUP&p= ... =246968011
oooooooo, SHY hey, I just learned a new one there bud, and may the FORCE be with u too
as soon as EVERYONE heads out for the party weekend, let’s watch those sneaky SOBs run em up/down into the close
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
pady

Post by pady »

Cobra - seeing the timeline for each side of this triangle, we might start the downmove to complete the retrace today and gap down on Monday to complete it. Thoughts ???
PRI

Post by PRI »

Euro breaks lower trendline in place since @ 10am.
Roadrunner

Post by Roadrunner »

GreedyKojiro wrote:
Roadrunner wrote:
My dreams were crushed yesterday :cry: . I am local to Cobra actually ...never been to Vietnam. GL ;)
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

uempel wrote:A last look at the 1 min, happy weekend to all :P
SPX6.png

uempel ; Thank you for all your nice value work at this room !!! :mrgreen:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

pady wrote:Cobra - seeing the timeline for each side of this triangle, we might start the downmove to complete the retrace today and gap down on Monday to complete it. Thoughts ???
usually triangle means continuation, so if you see it as continue down from yesterday's high, maybe you're right.

my concern is the triangle is too large for a little pullback from yesterday's high, so I don't know if it means continue lower.

SB73

Post by SB73 »

Cobra wrote:still in triangle. but generally a consolidation is good for bulls after a huge up day.
Bull sees consolidation, bear sees doji reversal. I like the higher high is in the cards, but hopefully not until after a greater retrace perhaps your measured down move earlier.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

hdenandy wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PAGING hdenandy...theatrics and humour and classic stories…
Internals update http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$NYDEC ... =246211365
Especially interesting to me, being from the UK. A classic example of insider trading !
Yup, insider trading was all legal then, until they put old fox Joe Kennedy in charge of our henhouse circa 1934…. can u spell conflict-of-interest….see what I mean….NOTHING has changed
here is my girlfriend, from your side of the pond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvH9Ccqk ... ure=relmfu
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Me XMan

Post by Me XMan »

Something's up...EURO diving...
pady

Post by pady »

99er wrote:Uh Oh.

As Reuters reports, "Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday it was important to prevent others from seeking debt reductions after European Union leaders struck a deal with private banks to accept a nominal 50 percent cut on their Greek government debt holdings. "In Europe it must be prevented that others come seeking a haircut," she said." Too late, Angie, far, far too late. Because, just as expected, here comes Ireland and literally a few hours ago, launched the first warning shot that will imminently lead to what will be demands to pari passu treatment with Greece. Next up: Portugal, Spain, and, of course, Italy, which however won't be faking its own economic slow down.

This is huge. There is surely coming a time next year when Germany threatens or worse walks out.
99er

Post by 99er »

SPX
http://99ercharts.blogspot.com/2011/10/spx_7156.html

Channel holding so far. Decision time.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

99er wrote:Uh Oh.

yeap, you can borrow as much as you want, the larger the debt the better. You don't need pay back the debt.