Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

06/05/2014 Live Update

gappy

Re: 06/05/2014 Live Update

Post by gappy »

FlowerGirl wrote:
gappy wrote:FlowerGirl, although I don't get your method, your input is just as fun to follow as anybody else around here and not seen as arrogant. ;)
Appreciate your candor;you are not a lone voice in this regard.
I am fully aware of this lacking in my posts but haven't found a way to overcome. Actually, application of pBARs is one and not the only variable that I use when making a call.
GLT
It's o.k. Not singling you out, I no sabe other poster's methods too. Too slow am I. The market is controlled chaos, be proud of your proprietary angle of multiple tools. Your method to the madness has no premium if shared outright and can be bastardized by others and ruined. Wanting to contribute in some way is the Cobra legacy. You like the good posters here are priceless. We all in the same boat. If any one person could beat the market, I am sure it would transform into an empty vacuum in short order. Regards. :)
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
tsf

Post by tsf »

gappy wrote:
FlowerGirl wrote:
gappy wrote:FlowerGirl, although I don't get your method, your input is just as fun to follow as anybody else around here and not seen as arrogant. ;)
Appreciate your candor;you are not a lone voice in this regard.
I am fully aware of this lacking in my posts but haven't found a way to overcome. Actually, application of pBARs is one and not the only variable that I use when making a call.
GLT
It's o.k. Not singling you out, I no sabe other poster's methods too. Too slow am I. The market is controlled chaos, be proud of your proprietary angle of multiple tools. Your method to the madness has no premium if shared outright and can be bastardized by others and ruined. Wanting to contribute in some way is the Cobra legacy. You like the good posters here are priceless. We all in the same boat. If any one person could beat the market, I am sure it would transform into an empty vacuum in short order. Regards. :)

Thank you, FlowerGirl. Your market signals have been helpful.
ALdaytrade

Post by ALdaytrade »

gappy wrote:FlowerGirl, although I don't get your method, your input is just as fun to follow as anybody else around here and not seen as arrogant. Everyone at Cobra's should be given the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if the ignore button, (friend or foe feature) is a web site standard or costs extra but I really like using it, wink-wink. It eliminates distracting petty criticism from weaklings/cliques, and saves the thick skin to mine the trade wins. Keep it up, buttercup. ;)
Whenever anyone posts on this forum, they are asked questions, if their chart or theory is not able to be understood. Every person has answered those questions with politeness and clarity. However, in the case of FlowerGirl, if you ask her a question she ignores you. Or, if she does answer it is with sarcasm and arrogance. I am tired of it. So, you are actually telling FlowerGirl that her rudeness is acceptable? You are describing the people who are asking her not to be rude as "distracting petty criticism from weaklings?" Someone who is rude and is deameaning to others, is actually a bully, so you are blaming the victims? This is hard to accept. I do not care if her calls on the market are 100% accurate, you are accepting poor behaviour and mean behaviour as a trade for market calls? Give your head a shake. No wonder people of expert opinions leave this forum. They do not put up with this type of behavior.
uempel

Post by uempel »

FlowerGirl wrote:
uempel wrote:Flowergirl, we all know that trading is no "Kid's Play"..
The term "Kid's Play" is not used to indicate that trading is a joke or as a taunt on anyone, although from your comment it appears so.
I believe I explained this here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1260&p=159156&sid=b ... 7a#p159156
FlowerGirl wrote: "The title of this post is not a taunt or challenge to some ones intelligence. I believe Big Boyz use these pBARs to train their juniors/emerging talent. pBARs specifies the limits, just as you would do with your kids.
Enjoy the game!"

OK FlowerGirl. But it's always tricky if we assume that somebody looked at or read something :D
uempel

Post by uempel »

If we take recent behavior as a gauge SPX is not going to shoot up to 2000 in one single go. These boxes suggest SPX is within the range where it tends to reverse.
BOXES.png