Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/24/2013 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

10/24/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

It's 2nd test of the previous high, so sharp pullback from here would mean the short-term high was in, so key time for bulls.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 10/24/2013 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

wayne0708

Post by wayne0708 »

Cobra wrote:If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

It's 2nd test of the previous high, so sharp pullback from here would mean the short-term high was in, so key time for bulls.
Love your diagram explaining 123 trend change. Even I have seen it from you for years now, I am enjoying it every time.
Keep up nice work Cobra.
L_T

Post by L_T »

Summary of select earnings that were posted this morning (from Bespoke). MCK is the only blasting off up 8% in pre-market. Others are less volatile but F moving a bit to the upside.
Attachments
ScreenShot069.jpg
ScreenShot069.jpg (64.82 KiB) Viewed 11119 times
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

ES just a guess but we got a corrective move down and up so could be part of the bigger pattern eg desc.triangle

O: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1098&p=145535#p145535
ES-dt.png
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
joegamma

Post by joegamma »

a few renko charts SPY, 2hr
ALDENTE-WAVERIDER2HR.png
and 30 minute pointing south, GLTA
ALDENTE-30min.png
<;)
"It requires, obviously, some luck and some good policy."
jack black

Post by jack black »

Yep, dollar is weak again this AM, hence strength in stocks right now. If dollar successfully puts a bottom here (double bottom?) the stocks will paint a double top, too.
My bias is bearish and I'm holdiong a small collection of XLF puts.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

jack black wrote:Yep, dollar is weak again this AM, hence strength in stocks right now. If dollar successfully puts a bottom here (double bottom?) the stocks will paint a double top, too.
My bias is bearish and I'm holdiong a small collection of XLF puts.
Agree euro is atm in the wave4 of C so one more small leg up should complete the cycle (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1098&p=145611#p145611) I am looking to sell it there so I am expecting a bottom in USD also :)
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX 15m
Attachments
Screen shot 2013-10-24 at 6.46.04 AM.png
gappy

Post by gappy »

Hightower. glta.
Capture.PNG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

gappy wrote:Hightower. glta.
The attachment Capture.PNG is no longer available
Morning gappy I am looking for weakness in gold soon if it proves corrective I am looking to buy it

I am thinking about ED here to complete this leg then we will see...little older chart but ED is so far on track
GOLD.png
fehro

Post by fehro »

VIX 15m ....a tad bearish... bear flag?
Attachments
Screen shot 2013-10-24 at 7.13.17 AM.png
gappy

Post by gappy »

oil.PNG
Mr. BachNut

Post by Mr. BachNut »

Neutral.

My summation signal is up.
My composite trend signal is up.

As I had an overbought summation signal the other day, I would have ever tightening profit stops if were long right now.
At the moment there is nothing for me to do in equities, so I am focused on other markets.

The only thing worth noting is that SKEW continues to climb even though the crisis of recent weeks has gone away.
Not sure what it means, but it makes me suspicious that there is something unseen and lurking under the surface of this market. :?
SKEW 102413.jpg
gappy

Post by gappy »

KeiZai wrote:
gappy wrote:Hightower. glta.
Capture.PNG
Morning gappy I am looking for weakness in gold soon if it proves corrective I am looking to buy it

I am thinking about ED here to complete this leg then we will see...little older chart but ED is so far on track
GOLD.png
Looking good Mr KeiZai, drive on! :D
jesse.jpg
http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.co ... 9ricain%29
fehro

Post by fehro »

Attachments
Screen shot 2013-10-24 at 7.21.44 AM.jpg
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

no comments, it's in a range, wait for the range breakout first.
Attachments
1.png

gappy

Post by gappy »

Capture.PNG
L_T

Post by L_T »

Ascending triangle?
Attachments
ScreenShot070.jpg