Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/06/2015 Live Update

BullBear52x

Re:

Post by BullBear52x »

MrMiyagi wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:It will be even be nicer to trigger come2papa sell at 2x top, the risk is even less for bears
Sometimes you're too cryptic for me amigo... :?
no, sorry you feel that way, I am looking for key word like "bull or bear are dead again" and "squeeze", as you can see the day the market goes sideways or down there are less post here on this forum, that too tells me the population are more bullish than bearish regardless. 8-)
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
fehro

Re: 10/06/2015 Live Update

Post by fehro »

SPX red VIX red… again… TLT green .. triangle 5m .. doji the daily SPX.. ?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 11.50.51 AM.png
Last edited by fehro on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unique

Post by Unique »

DUST: Possible 5minute Cup and handle formation 100% measure move = 18.91.

61.8% = 18.21

Invalid under 15.7.
Attachments
dust_oct6.PNG
Restarted the AAPL blog into E-mini S&P 500 Trading Blog , see here: http://aapltechnicals.blogspot.ca/
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

How is this chart be so confusing? sell the rips when RSI > 70 and drop back under 70 to trigger. chase down using chart pattern like bear flag at the moment.
Attachments
1.PNG
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

Down loaded some updated indicators this weekend. Public shout out to Fat Tails, your stuff is the best! Now I can do VWAP on the cash market only while still using extended trading hours tick charts. So what I see today is that ES keeps stalling out around VWAP. I am probably wrong (and I don't use volume with tick charts) but I think they are hitting the sell button at that level.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

on the fast finger chart intraday of intraday, from last buy green arrow stop is now sitting at 1979. if stop out next sell, reversal candle will trigger the sell, this is not easy but I still show where the buy and sell.
1.PNG
2.PNG
Last edited by BullBear52x on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fehro

Post by fehro »

looking more and more like a bear flag.. on the 5m.. could break sharply here.. SPX 5m /60m.. another inverted hammer
Tutti

Post by Tutti »

Trades with cats wrote:Down loaded some updated indicators this weekend. Public shout out to Fat Tails, your stuff is the best! Now I can do VWAP on the cash market only while still using extended trading hours tick charts. So what I see today is that ES keeps stalling out around VWAP. I am probably wrong (and I don't use volume with tick charts) but I think they are hitting the sell button at that level.
TWC - what are your thoughts on the fundamentals behind the oil move of late? You always have a well informed take.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

!!! POWER HOUR !!!
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Intraday buy got stop out, next...find excuse to sell.
Attachments
1.PNG
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Anyone holding shorts overnight? Feels like the Bears looked at the calendar, saw it's October and will hibernate, today was a last paw attempt...
Cobra
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Cobra »

MrMiyagi wrote:!!! POWER HOUR !!!
Attachments
run1.gif
run1.gif (2.49 MiB) Viewed 7491 times

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

qqq
qqq
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

last sell intraday, peace!
1.PNG
Long term new sell triggered today.
BullBear52x

Re:

Post by BullBear52x »

MrMiyagi wrote:Anyone holding shorts overnight? Feels like the Bears looked at the calendar, saw it's October and will hibernate, today was a last paw attempt...
yes, for long term holding, 1992.5 is a stop.
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

On oil the media narrative is that all the shale drillers will go broke. The vulture funds are still circling but they haven't gotten any deals yet. The public, which has to include hedge funds, keeps knife catching which has allowed the drillers to buy one more drink on someone else's money. Supposedly the junk bond market is closing to these firms, but Umpel's comment about money men today talking up oil implies they are hoping for one more round of fees. After all with three month Treasuries at 0 maybe potential yield is more important than return of capital.

This week the printed rumor is concerns that Russian aircraft will cause an issue in the middle east. In smaller print tanker rates are going up because the Chinese and others are using them for floating storage. So some future demand is being shifted to the current period. At the same time we are finally seeing a small reduction in US output but so far it is trivial. Sometime next year the Iranians will start selling an additional million and a half barrels a day (the Kerry legacy). At that point North American, Brazil and any other high cost producers are officially "dead man walking". The official guesses are that the world is currently producing a million barrels a day too much, US needs to shed at least 700,000 barrels a day, but no one really knows for sure.

Realistically how long can a surge in prices last as the refineries shut down to switch to winter blend. And there is only one winter blend so we become a single market for the worlds surplus gasoline.

With all the negatives and the price so low it is the perfect set up for a short covering rally and if you can play them there will be plenty of opportunities this winter. Just remember that longer term $60 is the claimed price where the shale drillers will turn up new production.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

BullBear52x wrote:yes, for long term holding, 1992.5 is a stop.
Allright, thanks BB52x, hasta manana.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Chart for the road: Long term chart sell the rips today. This chart is so simple the president candidates can under stand include congressmen/women. :lol: Peace.
Attachments
1.PNG
Tutti

Post by Tutti »

Trades with cats wrote:On oil the media narrative is that all the shale drillers will go broke. The vulture funds are still circling but they haven't gotten any deals yet. The public, which has to include hedge funds, keeps knife catching which has allowed the drillers to buy one more drink on someone else's money. Supposedly the junk bond market is closing to these firms, but Umpel's comment about money men today talking up oil implies they are hoping for one more round of fees. After all with three month Treasuries at 0 maybe potential yield is more important than return of capital.

This week the printed rumor is concerns that Russian aircraft will cause an issue in the middle east. In smaller print tanker rates are going up because the Chinese and others are using them for floating storage. So some future demand is being shifted to the current period. At the same time we are finally seeing a small reduction in US output but so far it is trivial. Sometime next year the Iranians will start selling an additional million and a half barrels a day (the Kerry legacy). At that point North American, Brazil and any other high cost producers are officially "dead man walking". The official guesses are that the world is currently producing a million barrels a day too much, US needs to shed at least 700,000 barrels a day, but no one really knows for sure.

Realistically how long can a surge in prices last as the refineries shut down to switch to winter blend. And there is only one winter blend so we become a single market for the worlds surplus gasoline.

With all the negatives and the price so low it is the perfect set up for a short covering rally and if you can play them there will be plenty of opportunities this winter. Just remember that longer term $60 is the claimed price where the shale drillers will turn up new production.
Nice and level headed take , t/y