Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/09/2015 Live Update

daytradingES

Re: 10/09/2015 Live Update

Post by daytradingES »

Trades with cats wrote:Don't forget to adjust your view of the charts, all the index futures day traders have to be closed out by 3:45 or put up a lot more collateral.
Hi T with C,

How do you mean adjust your view?

Are you saying that at IB if I had a daytrade the margin would change at 14:45CT vs 15:00 CT?
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
surrogate

Re: 10/09/2015 Live Update

Post by surrogate »

JFR wrote:
surrogate wrote:
JFR wrote:
tbviewer wrote:JFR: I post all of my trades and own up to them, show me someone else who has that level of accountability on the website, including yourself.
You are a trouble maker. You've been here since September.
tbviewer is a valuable member of this board and I have made some money from his calls. I can't imagine why you would be offended by his comment.. maybe English is not your first language, I think you misunderstood him.
Block. Just like your alter ego. tbviewer = surrogate
Check the IP's, we are not the same person. The only reason I replied is because I care about this board and don't want it to become a hostile place. I thought your hostility is coming from misunderstanding, but I guess I cannot change your view. If we are going to remove all jokes from this board, then we should also remove all of those cute animated gifs that lighten up our day. But I would rather have a friendly environment where we can post jokes, instead of everyone being on edge and ready to blow up at any minute. I don't want tbviewer to leave, I don't want Unique to leave, I don't want anyone to leave because of unnecessary hostility. The people here contribute so much value so let's make them feel welcomed :) My last post in this thread.