Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

05/25/2011 Intraday Watering

Tabby

Re: 05/25/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Tabby »

Agnosia,

You are absolutely RIGHT. Look how they are shorting their own stock.GS is 10 years ahead of us for their evil plans!
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Cobra,
I did not take the test but I was able to post. I would fail the test no matter what. I always thought "C'' is the best and correct answer and I passed my board knowing that.
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

BullBear52x wrote:
uempel wrote:Went short at the close, as DMA 55 was not breached.
Oh yeah :D
STAYED short into the close. :mrgreen: 1325 was the bar. 1290 still to come, I think. Europe is a mess and the dollar will benefit from that, regardless of our attempts to drive it down further here in the U.S. U.S. Dollar up = stocks and other assets down.

Just sayin' :mrgreen:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Tabby wrote:Cobra,
I did not take the test but I was able to post. I would fail the test no matter what. I always thought "C'' is the best and correct answer and I passed my board knowing that.
:lol:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
uempel

Post by uempel »

BullBear52x wrote:
Didn't notice all the fire you see...
cougar

Post by cougar »

Anaconda wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
STAYED short into the close. :mrgreen: 1325 was the bar. 1290 still to come, I think. Europe is a mess and the dollar will benefit from that, regardless of our attempts to drive it down further here in the U.S. U.S. Dollar up = stocks and other assets down.

Just sayin' :mrgreen:
Anaconda: In principle I agree with you but I am staying hedged over night. SPX support at MA(100) held 3 days in a row. Also…the countermove during the last hour might be setting an “overnight bear trap”.
jakd

Post by jakd »

Bullish Engulfing on iwm
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

Cougar - you may turn out to have been the wiser one. However, I've been biding my time for what I think is transpiring right now:

- Expectation was pretty universal in yesterday's after hours that we'd see strong down day in cash market (target of 1307 or 1290)
- Instead we got a dollar smash down - a lame, manipulated attempt to turn cash S&P positive
- As day progressed, today, most folks got on the bandwagon of "the technicals indicate a reversal to the upside."
- But, week volume today, for a bullish day. Unconvincing close. Inability to hold 1325.
- Strongly suggests coming reversal of reversal, down, is still to come. I don't want to miss it.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

uempel wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Didn't notice all the fire you see...
I am having problem with my desk top big time all day, now I have to reset and reconfigure all my charting. busy day but managed to make few trades. tomorrow will be interesting. I might test to post some charts tonight once I got my stuff up.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

It will take a lot of Bulls + Cows to pull out of this hole. the line of support failed and today's high is a retest of that. yes, we could gap up over and head for a good run but the least resistance path is down until Bulls can retake the upper support line/resistance line.

Got my computer back in full speed now, watch out!
Attachments
Capture.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.