hey, everyone's got any opinion!
My comments were dictated to me by homie the clown
daytradingES

Re: 11/05/2016 Weekend Update

Post by daytradingES »

levels for upcoming week
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

some thoughts for Monday
Attachments
temp1.png
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
gappy

Post by gappy »

Maybe Comey is putting in the right shoulder. We will see. SPX daily.
Capture.PNG
Good luck this week. Vote Cobra for prez. ;)
‘the petrodollar is our currency and our problem’....Gappy
ALdaytrade

Post by ALdaytrade »

flrtrader wrote:
ALdaytrade wrote:
user13 wrote:
flrtrader wrote:ST the whole direction depends on the election, Rep win down 80 es points. Dems win up 80.... So are charts predictive? They are even split right now, some reliable s are saying bottom and others are saying big thrust down coming. Personally I think there is to much coruption in the current admin to allow the reps to win, but I also think the American people are sick of what is going on and in an honest election it will be a land slide for Reps. But that is the question, How many dead people are actually going to show up and vote? I think a whole bunch.

Powder dry just scratching head.

This, I am voting Trump. I hope everyone else does too. We need to draintheswamp.
How can you possibly think that Trump will be the advocate for working people. He has screwed working people his entire life. Trump has narcissistic personality disorder.
Not even going to comment other than

If you can't see why any sain American would not want Killary as our leader there is no sense going into it. The crookedness in the Democratic party is beyond belief! Most Americans have turned to sheeple who believe the garbage that comes out of the Dems mouths. She and Obama and his cronees belong in jail. PERIOD
I will just ask you a few questions of the time when Bush left office and Obama took office? Where was the economy? Where was the unemployment? Where was the stock market? Where was the health insurance? Where was the relationship with the rest of the world? Where was the policy on global warming? I thought so...