Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/06/2011 Intraday Watering

BullBear52x

Re: 07/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by BullBear52x »

Tabby wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Look at ES 5min. here, I think bears will have their say today.
BB52X,
When you have time (off the market hours), could you please post a chart on $RVX with BB for past 20 days?
I see based my chart TZA is good for day trading but I am not sure if my data is accurate.
Thanks alot.

Looks bottom to me, look at the last out of band candles there's sure a similarity here. my short term in term of pricing level, 5dma is my bible to determine up/ down trend. it is what it is and simple now it's up trend in my book and basing of some sort to hold or not to hold that's tomorrow's story :D RSI and MACD are bullish bias.
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

I_Got_Prechterized wrote:
pidge66 wrote:
I_Got_Prechterized wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:OK no winner, a draw day. wasting nice sunny day.

Umm, that was no draw. The bulls won today easily. Look at the internals particularly high beta stocks. Bears had an epic fail again. Sitting right near the highs afterhours, up 10 handles off the lows. You're deluding yourself if you think today was a draw.
In terms of money flow, it's close enough for a draw. Or if one wants to be technical, the bears win by a hair.

http://online.wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2 ... yflow.html

well, price action pays, not money flow. we've gone straight up for 70 handles. We're up another 4 today with afterhours. This all while the dollar rallied and the Euro sold off hard. The bears won. See you tomorrow at the gap above resistance.
most of us agreed that this run is not over yet, here is my weekend chart. good to hear us little guys here make money.
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

BullBear52x wrote:
Tabby wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Look at ES 5min. here, I think bears will have their say today.
BB52X,
When you have time (off the market hours), could you please post a chart on $RVX with BB for past 20 days?
I see based my chart TZA is good for day trading but I am not sure if my data is accurate.
Thanks alot.

Looks bottom to me, look at the last out of band candles there's sure a similarity here. my short term in term of pricing level, 5dma is my bible to determine up/ down trend. it is what it is and simple now it's up trend in my book and basing of some sort to hold or not to hold that's tomorrow's story :D RSI and MACD are bullish bias.

BB52X,
Thank you for posting the chart.