Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

01/25/2017 Live Update

BullBear52x

Re: 01/25/2017 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Cobra wrote:
JFR wrote:The Wall already exists across much of the border. It stops only people that cannot dig, or do not have a ladder. 20 foot wall? Like the lady who lives beside it said, all they need is a ladder 21 feet high.

Next ... Canada/US wall. LOL

Much to do about nothing. Childish reality. Big expense. Paid for by American tax payers.
The wall is not used to stop people. It's an excuse to hire people so that less people are jobless.
Mt. Rushmore and Hoover Dam ring the bell. Thanks Cobra.

And now are Pipe Line and Border wall
Yes, that's exactly the idea. I think more constructions are to come. The only problem is where the money comes from? I see the only way is more debt and also cut some fed funding that benefits only the outside US. More debts means higher interest therefore strong dollar which in turn hurts export. So Trump's idea is to encourage private construction which remains to be seen because public constructions can hardly make money so rarely private companies are willing to participate, has to from Fed funding...
You nailed it. National debt is my main concern, that's why I said it before it will be a miracle to get out clean without war.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 01/25/2017 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote: You nailed it. National debt is my main concern, that's why I said it before it will be a miracle to get out clean without war.
The debt problem might be years years years to be a problem, for Trump, as long as 51% of people are happy in his 8 years term, it's enough.

So I say, yeah, more debt, who cares about our grand grand children. You human are inferior species, you'll destroy yourself anyway, so maybe before the debt problem becomes a real problem, the Earth is long gone... :mrgreen:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.