07/15/2011 Intraday Watering

Anaconda

Re: 07/15/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Anaconda »

Cobra wrote:
Anaconda wrote:
MajorEasy wrote:1 min.
here's the secret sauce
Good chart, thanks. Indicators, as I read them, point to buying opp for next week. But, money flow worries me.

How do you folks all read this? Any thoughts to share for next week...anyone? Class? Anyone? :lol:
so far consolidation above support, seems breakdown is just matter of time...
Thanks, Cobra....as always. Have a good weekend - make a small holiday out of it, perhaps?
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Here is my sell/buy intraday when I say buy or sell kick in. right now is a sell. 5 combo
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

the rebound so far so good. it could be 2 legged up, let's see.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

Anaconda wrote:
Thought you'd checked out already! I oovered earlier for a small profit. Nutty market. We'll probably pop over the weekend for no good reason. I figure "they" will try to scare the public with the debt ceiling show next week, by letting the markets do their natural thing (sans POMO and the like).

Have a good one.
lol, nah i'm still around but watching the tour de france while trading so not posting too much. nice short scalp... i guess traders are betting on QE3 with today's weak data or dollar demise from a default. regardless i will follow the money :) have a good one.

thanks cobra _ others for charts , analysis.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

If the TICK and TICKQ MA band stay below 200ma on my 1min. chart, gap down Monday is high, what I see now is reaction to selling, the PPT is on the alert.
AK84

Post by AK84 »

Cobra since this was a red OE week but is sittting on a backtest of broken trendline, MA 20 plus MA 5 on weekly, u still think next week will be unpleasant ? I would think we would have a green week next week (not a huge one though). but ur the man !
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

and on the intraday chart, it's nothing more than a backtest. anyways, I just said what I see.
Attachments
spy.JPG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

AK84 wrote:Cobra since this was a red OE week but is sittting on a backtest of broken trendline, MA 20 plus MA 5 on weekly, u still think next week will be unpleasant ? I would think we would have a green week next week (not a huge one though). but ur the man !
I don't know the next week, I just said statistically, at least we'll have a lower low the next week, doesn't mean it's red. the seasonality is bearish for the next week though.

jimmythegeek

Post by jimmythegeek »

Cobra--Thanks for running this--I have followed since the beginning and have learned a lot that I wish I knew in another lifetime when I was standing in a crowd and scalping for the spreads. Have a great weekend, and if the avatar works it is a small gift for you.....
AK84

Post by AK84 »

Cobra wrote:
AK84 wrote:Cobra since this was a red OE week but is sittting on a backtest of broken trendline, MA 20 plus MA 5 on weekly, u still think next week will be unpleasant ? I would think we would have a green week next week (not a huge one though). but ur the man !
I don't know the next week, I just said statistically, at least we'll have a lower low the next week, doesn't mean it's red. the seasonality is bearish for the next week though.
i think that is because aapl is not going to do well in their ER. just a guess....plus i dont like the straight line up on the chart....just a guess....please aapl fansss dont kill me...(im a huge aapl fan too )! :oops:
AK84

Post by AK84 »

AK84 wrote:
Cobra wrote:
i think that is because aapl is not going to do well in their ER. just a guess....plus i dont like the straight line up on the chart....just a guess....please aapl fansss dont kill me...(im a huge aapl fan too )! :oops:

i should also say that i have NO position going into AAPL earnings and will buy or sell based on ER .
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

BullBear52x wrote:If the TICK and TICKQ MA band stay below 200ma on my 1min. chart, gap down Monday is high, what I see now is reaction to selling, the PPT is on the alert.
Do you mean a high probability of a gap down (of any size) or a probability of a huge gap down on monday ?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

jimmythegeek wrote:Cobra--Thanks for running this--I have followed since the beginning and have learned a lot that I wish I knew in another lifetime when I was standing in a crowd and scalping for the spreads. Have a great weekend, and if the avatar works it is a small gift for you.....
it's plastic, I want a real one. :lol:

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

EvilTrader wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:If the TICK and TICKQ MA band stay below 200ma on my 1min. chart, gap down Monday is high, what I see now is reaction to selling, the PPT is on the alert.
Do you mean a high probability of a gap down (of any size) or a probability of a huge gap down on monday ?
Yes, high probability of gap down, I see a good support at 129.5-ish.
MajorEasy

Post by MajorEasy »

Anaconda » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 pm

MajorEasy wrote:1 min.
here's the secret sauce

Good chart, thanks. Indicators, as I read them, point to buying opp for next week. But, money flow worries me.

How do you folks all read this? Any thoughts to share for next week...anyone? Class? Anyone? Anaconda Posts: 180Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm
possible path for next week
Attachments
715 130 min.png
the market's goal is to distribute the wealth of many to as few hands as possible
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, cannot believe, the 3 leg down wasn't strong, but even so bulls still want to see the 4th test?
Attachments
1.png

jimmythegeek

Post by jimmythegeek »

Cobra wrote:
jimmythegeek wrote:Cobra--Thanks for running this--I have followed since the beginning and have learned a lot that I wish I knew in another lifetime when I was standing in a crowd and scalping for the spreads. Have a great weekend, and if the avatar works it is a small gift for you.....
it's plastic, I want a real one. :lol:
So do I!!!! Best I can do on short notice for either of us. They just put this up by the Michigan Ocean.

Good luck with the rest of the day to any traders. It looks like they have pinned things for a while as others have mentioned, and while some may collect the last .40 or so by selling the SPY 131 option straddle that is not a game I wish to play, even if covered on both ends.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

AK84 wrote:
Cobra wrote:
You know what is funny. ZAGG which makes accesories for all these IPHON's cr***P is doing very well. I wonder how far it can go up before getting shorted.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

good, now bulls talking. this is the 2nd leg up I talked.
Attachments
1.png

AK84

Post by AK84 »

Tabby wrote:
AK84 wrote:
Cobra wrote:
You know what is funny. ZAGG which makes accesories for all these IPHON's cr***P is doing very well. I wonder how far it can go up before getting shorted.

Hah yea I know ....well so is LNKD with a stupid 100 PE. but I dont care....i wanna just trade what i can and right now im seeing LNKD going to 125...basically there is no resistance past 102 and we have tested it 3 times already . i would use 98 as a stop .

ZAGG is in a rising channel and needs to make a higher high before any negative div comes into play .....but i wouldnt short it and hold unless ur making a scalp or swing trade....still has a little bit to go to the upper trendline .