Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

07/22/2011 Intraday Watering

Dow Trader

Re: 07/22/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Dow Trader »

ddd wrote:Watching if /NQ bounces back from the 5/2 high or decisively breakthrough now...
thanks
Mr. T

Post by Mr. T »

I think Cramer should retire his C.A.N.D.I.E.S and come out with C.R.A.C.K (Cramer Recommends Apple & Chipotle u Kramericans)

After all, who wants candy when they can have crack.

In other news, Ben Bernanke appointed Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf (Bagdad Bob) as the new Fed Information Minister.
Speaking on the markets as a whole, Al-Sahhaf said: "This market will never go down..... NEVER!!!!"
Pointing out the Fed's position on shorts and naysayers, Al-Sahhaf said: "Our initial assessment is that they will all die"
There you have it. SPX to 1600+ in three weeks time at the latest.
-T

"Treat Your Mother Right!!!!"
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

still look like a breakout on the upside is more likely. very boring day.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
jamesmith

Post by jamesmith »

Mr. T wrote:I think Cramer should retire his C.A.N.D.I.E.S and come out with C.R.A.C.K (Cramer Recommends Apple & Chipotle u Kramericans)

In other news, Ben Bernanke appointed Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf (Bagdad Bob) as the new Fed Information Minister.
Speaking on the markets as a whole, Al-Sahhaf said: "This market will never go down..... NEVER!!!!"
Pointing out the Fed's position on shorts and naysayers, Al-Sahhaf said: "Our initial assessment is that they will all die"
yay~~ all bulls can retire early and live next to the beach~~ :mrgreen:
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Mr. T wrote:I think Cramer should retire his C.A.N.D.I.E.S and come out with C.R.A.C.K (Cramer Recommends Apple & Chipotle u Kramericans)

I don't know who this guy is or if he has Aladdin lamp or friend with Ali-baba or some outside US friends who like to invest in American stock market. Going up in this market does not help with bunch of hungry avarage American. Market problem is resolved maybe $SPX to 20000, we still have economic issue and most of American are from main street not wall street.
aimei

Post by aimei »

What a mad cow
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Tabby wrote:

I don't know who this guy is or if he has Aladdin lamp or friend with Ali-baba or some outside US friends who like to invest in American stock market. Going up in this market does not help with bunch of hungry avarage American. Market problem is resolved maybe $SPX to 20000, we still have economic issue and most of American are from main street not wall street.
If SPX to 3,000, everybody is rich, so you don't have to work anymore, the unemployment rate will go to zero, every problem will be solved. :lol:

Dow Trader

Post by Dow Trader »

Check Vix hourly
Finally we could see some actions !!!
Attachments
Vix 1.JPG
Out of Bounds

Post by Out of Bounds »

Entering shorts here with the intention of holding through the weekend.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

If we don't get a decent rally from current levels, overseas markets are gonna be disappointed and we're gonna gap down Monday. Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Cobra wrote:
Tabby wrote:

If SPX to 3,000, everybody is rich, so you don't have to work anymore, the unemployment rate will go to zero, every problem will be solved. :lol:

Look Cobra, I mostly buy Fas and faz. I 've reading a lot on fins news and a lot of info on all these hearing on Capital Hill. I saw this clip back in May of 2009. Ms. Duke who is Ms. Warren has been in charge of Fed Reserve balance sheet since Sept 2008. Nine months past by and she is stating that she did know where the trillion $$$ were when she was in charge of daily balance sheet. This is sad that most of American living below poverty of the level of poverty with high education. Just recently there is a plan to remove her as chairperson. When Mr. Bernanke brings Al-Sahhaf to his gang, just because he is just want buy his time till 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJqYIPFMpAs
Mr. Beranake is another guy who likes to throw money just because he is rich,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ

This is finace board, I don't want to clutter it with my garbage. Sorry about that. Have a nive weekend all.
luckystar2006

Post by luckystar2006 »

I strongly believe that market is still missing an up leg or an exhaustion rally before a big pulling back.
I've been a MOMENTUM trader over a decade & I only trade setups ranging from scalping, day or swing trading for living. My posts on here are ONLY FOR FUN & therefore not recommending anything to anyone. GLTA.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

hmm, surprised, this market can drop? got to be data error, it's impossible. :shock: :mrgreen:
Attachments
1.png

greenback

Post by greenback »

Third time is the charm ...
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

greenback wrote:Third time is the charm ...
until the green line below broken, still hard to say whether the 3rd attempt to push up failed. guess we'll have to wait for the next Monday.
Attachments
1.png

paulo.alonos

Post by paulo.alonos »

I don't think it's a breakout. It's a top.
ALL other indexes [of different nature like SPX, INDU, RUT] are far weaker below previous highs.
QQQ_July22.PNG
ndx, compq are making similar new high tops
Last edited by paulo.alonos on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KENA

Post by KENA »

Thanks for the week Cobra. I'm holding my Longs and spy shorts with protective puts.Have a nice weekend.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, guess, that's it for today. very boring day and I have no idea what's the next. thank you guys, I'll see you the next Monday. Hopefully some exciting news in the weekend to move the market...
Attachments
1.png

Sleeperz

Post by Sleeperz »

The market is waiting on a resolution of the Debt ceiling on Aug 2 or a surprise early or late solution.
Buy on mystery sell on history?
Whether or not the debt ceiling is resolved, the USA still has a $14.3 Trillion debt.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Sleeperz wrote:The market is waiting on a resolution of the Debt ceiling on Aug 2 or a surprise early or late solution.
Buy on mystery sell on history?
Whether or not the debt ceiling is resolved, the USA still has a $14.3 Trillion debt.
well, nobody seems really care. Let the next generation worry about it... :shock: