Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

06/19/2017 Live Update

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:02 pm

big tech
% last 10 days
619tech 10.png.png
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby te_fern » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Trades with cats wrote:Monday's are rough. Seems like it is either a gap and go or a hard drop then an extended melt up. Just tough trading for now. Also heading into the end of the quarter so bonus is on the line for the long only fund managers.


Thanks Cats!
te_fern
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:34 pm

food etc, daily
619food and etc.png.png
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 pm

maybe pullback here which likely would be bought again.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38208
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:12 pm

te_fern wrote:For day trading, I hate this kind of day. Did not get a trade on and now must wait for a pullback that may never come. When the market goes straight up from the open, I don't have an indicator identified to tell me to buy the first minor pullback versus waiting due to a larger pullback.....

The Full Monty
ALL INTERNALS five minutes
When there’s no selling (bottom panels) and only buying (2x greens)
I just hold my nose and jump in as soon as I can, and stay for as long as I can until the AD reverses
Not shown here: VWAP and >34ma works on some, not all, depends on what u are trading
FIVE MIN
619internals.png
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby fehro » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm

VIX nears HOD, green with indexes.. VXX lags.. /CL nears April lows 43.75
fehro
 
Posts: 21147
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

WHAT ELSE CAN WE WORRY ABOUT?
Yet another chart predicting the crashmageddon made the rounds this weekend.
The 5 month correlation between the SPX and the NYSE Common Stock Only AD volume line.
“Values below zero produced large corrections. Correlation is currently deep in negative territory which never happened before and it implies a dramatic market plunge” [source: xtrends via jesse felder]
Personally I’d like to see a lower high or double top or something other that endless ATHs before I get crashy

619correlation.png.png
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby superxy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Al_Dente wrote:WHAT ELSE CAN WE WORRY ABOUT?
Yet another chart predicting the crashmageddon made the rounds this weekend.
The 5 month correlation between the SPX and the NYSE Common Stock Only AD volume line.
“Values below zero produced large corrections. Correlation is currently deep in negative territory which never happened before and it implies a dramatic market plunge” [source: xtrends via jesse felder]
Personally I’d like to see a lower high or double top or something other that endless ATHs before I get crashy

619correlation.png.png



Actually, nowadays, most ND not working at all, just too much liquidation and EU/JOP center banks buying like crazy...
superxy
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm

HAPPY HOUR
Image
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 pm

That’s a pathetic daily candle on AMZN
ATH and now ~27 points lower than her HOD ATH
On the one and five minute charts that ATH looks like a spike P-Bar on the open
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:20 pm

guess pullback was over.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38208
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:26 pm

superxy wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:WHAT ELSE CAN WE WORRY ABOUT?........

Actually, nowadays, most ND not working at all, just too much liquidation and EU/JOP center banks buying like crazy...

1) What is “ND” and how is it "not working" ?
2) Where is the “too much liquidation” ?
3) “EU/JOP center banks buying like crazy”
All that buying of stocks and ETFs shows up in the AD and in the indices.
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Shaishen » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Al_Dente wrote:
te_fern wrote:For day trading, I hate this kind of day. Did not get a trade on and now must wait for a pullback that may never come. When the market goes straight up from the open, I don't have an indicator identified to tell me to buy the first minor pullback versus waiting due to a larger pullback.....

The Full Monty
ALL INTERNALS five minutes
When there’s no selling (bottom panels) and only buying (2x greens)
I just hold my nose and jump in as soon as I can, and stay for as long as I can until the AD reverses
Not shown here: VWAP and >34ma works on some, not all, depends on what u are trading
FIVE MIN



Always have 6J and USD/JPY on a screen. Some times JPY signals what might happen next. Sharp drop (resp USD rise) was an indication this am 15 min before ES open. Didn't act on it though. Like to see a little divergence from the ES ON action which wasn't there.

.
Shaishen
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:32 pm


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38208
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby superxy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Cobra wrote:members only update at 3:32 pm
http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/2017/06 ... ay-update/

There is trading signal on Friday? Missed it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
superxy
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:51 pm


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38208
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:52 pm

superxy wrote:
Cobra wrote:members only update at 3:32 pm
http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/2017/06 ... ay-update/

There is trading signal on Friday? Missed it...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yeah, I missed too. Added back later in Next Day Edges

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38208
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:53 pm

well, guess that's it for today. Tuesday tomorrow has been mixed. thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow.

before the close, please take a little time to vote for me, thanks. https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859/tenpp
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38208
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 06/19/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Shaishen wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
te_fern wrote:For day trading,.....

The Full Monty

Always have 6J and USD/JPY on a screen. Some times JPY signals what might happen next. Sharp drop (resp USD rise) was an indication this am 15 min before ES open. Didn't act on it though. Like to see a little divergence from the ES ON action which wasn't there. .

thanks boss :D
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Previous

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 10 guests

cron