Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

08/15/2017 Live Update

08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:22 am

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.

    Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
    Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
    Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
    I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
=============================================================================================================================================================================

small double top or not wait and see. small double top means pullback but generally the pullback should be bought, the rebound might not over yet.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38198
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 am


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38198
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby fehro » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:38 am

/ES 30m H&S looking for SPX 2459 ish target
fehro
 
Posts: 21142
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby te_fern » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:51 am

The TICKs' are rolling over this morning...
Attachments
Tick.PNG
te_fern
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Postby MrMiyagi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 am

te_fern wrote:The TICKs' are rolling over this morning...


HELP US BABY JANET!!
User avatar
MrMiyagi
 
Posts: 9918
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby te_fern » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:00 am

Looks like we going to need some help to get out of this narrow sideways trading range....
Attachments
SPX 1 Minute.PNG
te_fern
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:01 am


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38198
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 am

morning hourly black bar
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38198
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re:

Postby brokebybernacke2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 am

MrMiyagi wrote:
te_fern wrote:The TICKs' are rolling over this morning...


HELP US BABY JANET!!


fed minutes are tomorrow...should be telling
brokebybernacke2
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 am

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby fehro » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 am

fehro wrote:/ES 30m H&S looking for SPX 2459 ish target


almost ding ding.. mind yGAPs on indexes.. buckle up
fehro
 
Posts: 21142
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby te_fern » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

No change in the downward bias of the Tick...
Attachments
Tick.PNG
te_fern
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby brokebybernacke2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am

fehro wrote:
fehro wrote:/ES 30m H&S looking for SPX 2459 ish target


almost ding ding.. mind yGAPs on indexes.. buckle up


think range day today, we may rise a bit tomorrow into minutes. there's that gap to fill yet 2071 ish, then maybe we get some good downers..art cashin is very cautious..
brokebybernacke2
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 am

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby johnnywa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 am

Chart reset than final high Friday
johnnywa
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Trades with cats » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:05 am

ES 09-17 (10000 Tick)  8_15_2017.jpg

Daily and overnight volume profiles are light grey going left to right.

Take a hard look at Tuesday the 8th compared to yesterday. History doesn't repeat but it sure rythmes a lot.
The relationship to the fib lines really needs a Theremin playing a spooky soundtrack in the background, or at least a Scooby Doo clip :D
Trades with cats
 
Posts: 3969
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 am

MSFT and AAPL near ATH
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18791
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby te_fern » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:11 am

Good morning Pasta Boss. I assume the Up down advance declines and volume have been negative all morning?
te_fern
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 am

te_fern wrote:Good morning Pasta Boss. I assume the Up down advance declines and volume have been negative all morning?

Hi boss
Folks are busy either on vacation or remodeling their homes
HD beat earnings, beat revenue, so I don’t understand why HD and LOW are hit so hard.
Last I checked HD was roughly > 4.6% of the dow

AD bear bias is koala not grizzly:

NY advancing stocks = 0.51 x declining stocks
NY advancing volume = 0.55 x declining volume
Nasdaq advancing stocks = 0.58 x declining stocks
Nasdaq advancing volume = 0.86 x declining volume

NY declining stocks = 1.97 x advancing stocks
NY declining volume = 1.82 x advancing volume
Nasdaq declining stocks = 1.73 x advancing stocks

Nasdaq declining volume = 1.13 x advancing volume
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 18791
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby fehro » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 am

brokebybernacke2 wrote:
fehro wrote:
fehro wrote:/ES 30m H&S looking for SPX 2459 ish target


almost ding ding.. mind yGAPs on indexes.. buckle up


think range day today, we may rise a bit tomorrow into minutes. there's that gap to fill yet 2071 ish, then maybe we get some good downers..art cashin is very cautious..


yup… IWM nLOD… futs 30m candles possible bearish engulfing… need SPY and QQQ LODs to go.. for yGAPs with VIX /VXX nHODs Bonds keep climbing
fehro
 
Posts: 21142
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby te_fern » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Al_Dente wrote:
te_fern wrote:Good morning Pasta Boss. I assume the Up down advance declines and volume have been negative all morning?

Hi boss
Folks are busy either on vacation or remodeling their homes
HD beat earnings, beat revenue, so I don’t understand why HD and LOW are hit so hard.
Last I checked HD was roughly > 4.6% of the dow

AD bear bias is koala not grizzly:

NY advancing stocks = 0.51 x declining stocks
NY advancing volume = 0.55 x declining volume
Nasdaq advancing stocks = 0.58 x declining stocks
Nasdaq advancing volume = 0.86 x declining volume

NY declining stocks = 1.97 x advancing stocks
NY declining volume = 1.82 x advancing volume
Nasdaq declining stocks = 1.73 x advancing stocks

Nasdaq declining volume = 1.13 x advancing volume


Thanks boss!!
te_fern
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 08/15/2017 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:06 pm


Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 38198
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Next

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests