Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/05/2017 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

09/05/2017 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
=============================================================================================================================================================================

the pullback likely will be bought.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
fehro

Re: 09/05/2017 Live Update

Post by fehro »

mind the shooting stars..
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 6.34.55 AM.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

so far doesn't look like a gap down then up and up and up day. rather more likely a range day.
Attachments
1.png

Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

So far small caps are the better short but it is early in what should be a frustrating range day.
Trades with cats

ES testing the overnight low. This is the third kiss at this level.
fehro

Post by fehro »

Trades with cats wrote:ES testing the overnight low. This is the third kiss at this level.
/ES 2 day bear flag 30m.. lower edge goes.. look out below
Trades with cats

Buyers must be waiting for all the numbers at 10.
brokebybernacke2

Post by brokebybernacke2 »

with headlines like this, guessing september might be an ok month.. :lol:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/get-rea ... tocks.html

the world is "ending" yet market is resilient...long story short, appears for now that bulls not dead, will attempt to make this current resistance level green arrow support, and market eventually to resolve to upside with raising of debt ceiling and some form of a new tax package..good for another 5-10% clip? adding here...not even considering bears anymore unless they can bust 2425 level..pathetic!
Attachments
sc.png
fehro

Post by fehro »

SPX/SPY takes out LOD.. looking for Thurs' gap fill 2457ish / 246 ish

SPX possible H&S 5m not sure.. LOD goes, Thurs gaps fills. look to 2449ish SPX
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

fehro

Post by fehro »

brokebybernacke2 wrote:with headlines like this, guessing september might be an ok month.. :lol:

the world is "ending" yet market is resilient...long story short, appears for now that bulls not dead, will attempt to make this current resistance level green arrow support, and market eventually to resolve to upside with raising of debt ceiling and some form of a new tax package..good for another 5-10% clip? adding here...not even considering bears anymore unless they can bust 2425 level..pathetic!
http://thepatternsite.com/EveningStar.html
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 7.13.01 AM.png
Trades with cats

Don't be taken in by the play actors in Washington. The Fed spoke this morning and the message was crystal clear. The uber dove is voting for an increase and she stated once again on the record that there is no discussion of the balance sheet runoff, it is a done deal. After the party conference on October 15th the PBoC will start to normalize their out of control credit growth. Essentially doing the Central Banker version of checking in to the Betty Ford Clinic. And that leaves us with BoJ and ECB as the world's liquidity growth engine and both of them are sputtering.

Only thing that makes sense out of Washington (both sides favor) is a repatriate your cash move so Tim Cook and the gang can pay down debt and continue converting the corporate balance sheet to their personal accounts via share buybacks in a rising rate environment.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

morning hourly hollow red.
Attachments
1.png

johnnywa

Post by johnnywa »

Trades with cats wrote:So far small caps are the better short but it is early in what should be a frustrating range day.
Damn things gonna ever break down
brokebybernacke2

Post by brokebybernacke2 »

fehro wrote:
brokebybernacke2 wrote:with headlines like this, guessing september might be an ok month.. :lol:

http://thepatternsite.com/EveningStar.html
short term sure maybe, but bears too weak, even north korea news only good briefly for 100pt dow move, getting used to it , longer term, maybe cup handly...
Attachments
sc.png
Junior Buffett

Post by Junior Buffett »

Cryptocurrencies

Hello Everyone, I would like to invest in CryptoCurrency such as Bitcoin, Liteconin etc. Anyone here play this currencies and what is their view on this new market segment.

I know if you would have invested $ 100 in Bitcoin back in 2011, you would have been seating on $ 70 million!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: I know I missed the boat for those monster gain but still long way to go and hoping that it will fall back sometime to go long.

Looking forward to hear your voice.

Thanks
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Trades with cats

Cryptocurrencies.

No regs no real approvals, an entire world of scammers. See zerohedge article from this weekend about Dennis Rodman and Paris Hilton being paid as celebrity endorsers. At this point it looks like the new version of penny stocks. At least in Las Vegas you know how the game is played.

Someday blockchain may change the world but a lot of people are going to be taken for a ride in the process.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Fib 61.8% mm possible. dare not believe 100% mm.
Attachments
1.png