Page 2 of 3

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:40 am
by Cobra
beware of double bottom. 50% chances.

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 pm
by fehro
fehro wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
fehro wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Apple's iPhone 8 launched in Asia
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-appl ... Disengaged

short lines waiting for iPhone release.. retail stores... AAPL chart from the last few days updated.. gap almost filled.. mind 200d

i think they're waiting for the X
don't want to buy an 8 then next month say sheesh why didn't i wait and get the X
we'll see


yup.. which begs the question.. why even bother with the 8? when you still sell the 7? .. not sure how well that's going to work out for 8 sales..


ummm.. :roll: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-22/embarrassing-2-people-show-iphone-8-launch-china

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 pm
by Cobra

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:15 pm
by fehro
fehro wrote:descending wedges on SPY and QQQ 5m over 2 days.. LOD go.. look for a sharp drop


SPY LOD goes.. target 248.35 descending wedge SPY 5m 3 days.. SPX looses LOD "could" drop VERY hard… H&S 30m, uptrend line confluence at neckline at LOD .. If not a close near here looking to a possible big gap down Monday

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:20 pm
by Heck
Cobra wrote:beware of double bottom. 50% chances.


Head and Shoulder Target double lower SPX 2491.80 (SPY 248.62) ?

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm
by fehro
mixed picture.. leans more to the weak side.. Indexes… dailies.. mind the weekly candles.. closing today too.

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:42 pm
by fehro
fehro wrote:mixed picture.. leans more to the weak side.. Indexes… dailies.. mind the weekly candles.. closing today too.


Iffy weeklies.. fwiw

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:30 pm
by fehro
fehro wrote:
fehro wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
fehro wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Apple's iPhone 8 launched in Asia
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-appl ... Disengaged

short lines waiting for iPhone release.. retail stores... AAPL chart from the last few days updated.. gap almost filled.. mind 200d

i think they're waiting for the X
don't want to buy an 8 then next month say sheesh why didn't i wait and get the X
we'll see


yup.. which begs the question.. why even bother with the 8? when you still sell the 7? .. not sure how well that's going to work out for 8 sales..


ummm.. :roll: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-22/embarrassing-2-people-show-iphone-8-launch-china


and more fewer line ups..http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-22/its-not-just-china-no-lines-new-iphone-8-virtually-anywhere

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:40 pm
by Al_Dente
AAPL, UNH "...slash 50 points from Dow industrials in midday trade"
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple- ... yptr=yahoo

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:44 pm
by Cobra
if bears can touch the blue line below again then breakdown has chances.

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:51 pm
by fehro
RUT less than 1 point away.. mission almost accomplished :roll: with IWM at lower HOD :lol:

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:13 pm
by Al_Dente
defense has been creeping up as we await war
DFEN is levered, but neither one has any trading volume yet
922 defense.png

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 pm
by Al_Dente
fehro wrote:RUT less than 1 point away.. mission almost accomplished :roll: with IWM at lower HOD :lol:

boss: zh reports "Russell 2000 Reaches New Record High"
but i don't see it yet :?:

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:20 pm
by fehro
fehro wrote:RUT less than 1 point away.. mission almost accomplished :roll: with IWM at lower HOD :lol:


buy sm position IWM P next week… lottos @ 0.20

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:24 pm
by fehro
Al_Dente wrote:
fehro wrote:RUT less than 1 point away.. mission almost accomplished :roll: with IWM at lower HOD :lol:

boss: zh reports "Russell 2000 Reaches New Record High"
but i don't see it yet :?:


yup saw that.. but their chart looked slightly lower than ATH.. Tradingview show ATH , but not stockchart.com

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:36 pm
by Al_Dente
Robert Schiller on the eventual bear market
You can love or hate his CAPE Ratio, but he’s a pretty sober guy, and a Nobel Laurete, so he’s usually worth reading.
“ my analysis should serve as a warning…”
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-us ... 2017-09-21

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:45 pm
by Al_Dente
John McCain = NO

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:54 pm
by fehro

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:00 pm
by Al_Dente
HAPPY HOUR
Image

Re: 09/22/2017 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:51 pm
by Cobra