Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/07/2018 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

03/07/2018 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
=============================================================================================================================================================================

testing ema20, might be rejected...
Attachments
ES60min.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 03/07/2018 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

tim-follows

Post by tim-follows »

spypf.png
double top spy, down towards 269,
EH has nice bear flag on 60mins overnight.....
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

from Twitter this morning, so watch out!
BREAKING: @realDonaldTrump will speak LIVE shortly after 3pET during @ClamanCountdown He will take a few questions, no doubt his answers *could* move stocks if he talks #trade #tariffs TUNE IN NOW @FoxBusiness
fehro

Post by fehro »

gaps not pretty… buckle up… testing yLOD resistance.. gap downs… mind the SPX 20d 2700.00 it goes.. look for a possible very large range day down.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 6.38.01 AM.png
Trades with cats

From FT 71, Cohen resignation using Investor RT software
From FT 71, Cohen resignation using Investor RT software
Nice view of Cohen resignation.
This is the market view of a Chicago based broker/trader using price action not indicators.
ccash04

Post by ccash04 »

Perfect, now can short even more.

Yields falling up, do not see how equities do not get crushed today.
Trades with cats

Targets from FT71 s morning briefing. Bull run 2715, 2719 then back to scene of the crime , 2725. Bear run up to 2715 then down to 2674, then 2645 Friday's low. FWIW
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

fehro

Post by fehro »

mind AAPLS H&S 174.25 neckline key… 60m.. breaks look for -$8.25 drop… 20d/50d key 171ish confluence.. it goes.. then gap 169-167ish
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

it's morning hourly hollow red.
Attachments
3.png

Trades with cats

Coobizone has tweeted that he is looking at an ES head and shoulder, sitting short looking for 2681.25. Yesterday morning he went short 20 cars before the open with a resting order to cover at 2711.25. Nice start to his morning! Yes he tweeted his account statement so we could see he really did get the low.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Surprising squeeze on smalls brings TNA within 25cents of the “V” formation target
Near enough to call “target met”
oy
15m
37target met.png.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

TNA HOD 73.22 :shock:
That “target” is now a POTENTIAL double top, bust thru that (convincingly) will trigger more short covering and a massive-measured move up
Breakdown at POTENTIAL double top and gravity takes hold, at least temporarily.........
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Trades with cats

Another nice thing about the smalls, the rest of the world doesn't trade them so things are pretty much a US regular hours only show. Makes it easier to sleep at night if you are holding! If only the volume would pick up a little, the lack of liquidity is scary unless you play swings, in my opinion.
Trades with cats

Al_Dente wrote:TNA HOD 73.22 :shock:
That “target” is now a POTENTIAL double top, bust thru that (convincingly) will trigger more short covering and a massive-measured move up
Breakdown at POTENTIAL double top and gravity takes hold, at least temporarily.........
Kinda expected something when the big headline this morning before the open on Zero hedge was "The last Jedi has fallen".
Now they have old Wilbur out there in a reporter scrum claiming they aren't going to blow up the world financially. I am sure the Hover administration said the same thing. :(
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Trades with cats wrote:
Kinda expected something when the big headline this morning before the open on Zero hedge was "The last Jedi has fallen".
Now they have old Wilbur out there in a reporter scrum claiming they aren't going to blow up the world financially. I am sure the Hover administration said the same thing. :(
shocked the hell outta me; white knuckle all the way
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Same 15min chart
Just visually, the chart of smalls (on top) vs spx (on bottom) is startling in its divergence
Does one or the other have to catch up/catch down. No, they don’t “have to” do nothin’
NYUPV (middle) in this chart is the old Bloomberg “closing barometer” that I’ve tweaked a bit. Recall that institutions trade EOD which tends to “predict” their preference for next day. Recall I wanted EOD volume above/below the line to show institutional conviction/no conviction for next day.
So far, so good…......
37fifteen.png.png
tim-follows

Post by tim-follows »

Al_Dente wrote:
Trades with cats wrote:

Do either yourself or Cats look at the RTY futures in CME globex?
During usa day hours the smalls have been leading spy and qqq for past few days
the emini options mart is a big adventure....could not believe the gift i was given by our administration last night :geek:

Im watching and wondering if i am greater fool by holding some small shorts (most out last night).....
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

tim-follows wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
Trades with cats wrote:
Do either yourself or Cats look at the RTY futures in CME globex?
During usa day hours the smalls have been leading spy and qqq for past few days
the emini options mart is a big adventure....could not believe the gift i was given by our administration last night :geek:
Im watching and wondering if i am greater fool by holding some small shorts (most out last night).....
i trade cash, leveraged
cats trades futures
re: "greater fool" small shorts. they are sooooo overbought (intraday), they gotta correct (soon?) but the recent pullbacks have been sooooo brief

Off topic:
I saw Oscar’s Best Picture “The Shape of Water” last night
Sorry, I can’t recommend it
Ugh