Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby Tabby » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:40 pm

AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!

You might be right. It might be Phantom by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Tabby
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby agnosia » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 pm

mother FUDGER.... i should have kept my last /cl long, 86.45 gap almost filled... can't believe today but overall i am not a believer. /es stopped dead at 60ema on the 60min chart 1162.75

i jumped back in and caught 85.50 to 85.99 at least.

so for /cl traders we still have a target to shoot for at 86.45 and the next target is 88.93.
agnosia
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:59 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby gabor » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 pm

catch up the bull train do not miss it! :-)
gabor
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby AK84 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:49 pm

heavenskrow wrote:
AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!


Exactly... thats why Im still holding my TMF :twisted:

but if I were a daytrader, I would be HELLA lONG from open.. too bad mines cash account


im not a day trader....mainly swing option trader . rarely day trade (cant with this retarded job ) :(
AK84
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby lilitulip » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Tabby wrote:
AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!

You might be right. It might be Phantom by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
lilitulip
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby lilitulip » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Tabby wrote:
AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!

You might be right. It might be Phantom by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

:lol:
lilitulip
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby gabor » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:53 pm

I think the last hour will show the trend
gabor
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby BullBear52x » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Bears, looking at VIX > 38 before heading to the bank. if transportation were to trade back LOD there's internal bleeding on the bulls still.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
User avatar
BullBear52x
 
Posts: 21790
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:57 pm

bulls finally lost a little bit momentum, because the last push up didn't touch the up channel line while the current pullback broke the lower channel line...
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44795
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby heavenskrow » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:59 pm

AK84 wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!


Exactly... thats why Im still holding my TMF :twisted:

but if I were a daytrader, I would be HELLA lONG from open.. too bad mines cash account


im not a day trader....mainly swing option trader . rarely day trade (cant with this retarded job ) :(


Yeee, I need to learn how to trade options.... more $$$ :D
User avatar
heavenskrow
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 pm

the bigger picture as someone already said, it's a bear flag, just no sure when the bear flag is over.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44795
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm

a little support here.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44795
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby heavenskrow » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm

What a hourly close that was!
User avatar
heavenskrow
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby agnosia » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm

gabor wrote:I think the last hour will show the trend


exactly. judging from /cl close though it appears people are not as afraid as i thought they were. not too much selling into the close. we finished at 86.02...

/es test of 1153 pivot is key tell imo
Last edited by agnosia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agnosia
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:59 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby heavenskrow » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Cobra wrote:the bigger picture as someone already said, it's a bear flag, just no sure when the bear flag is over.

Bear flag within a bear flag./ :lol:
User avatar
heavenskrow
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby heavenskrow » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 pm

2 (5min) closes under the VWAP
User avatar
heavenskrow
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby AK84 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 pm

heavenskrow wrote:
AK84 wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!


Exactly... thats why Im still holding my TMF :twisted:

but if I were a daytrader, I would be HELLA lONG from open.. too bad mines cash account


im not a day trader....mainly swing option trader . rarely day trade (cant with this retarded job ) :(


Yeee, I need to learn how to trade options.... more $$$ :D


also more Losses!! works both ways my friend :)
AK84
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 am

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby fehro » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:03 pm

inverted hammer/gravestone on SPX 60m
fehro
 
Posts: 22880
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby edwardsun123 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi, Cobra,
I am a newbie here.
I am amazed by your fabulous figures. What software you use for the analysis?
Thank you.
edwardsun123
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Re: 09/06/2011 Intraday Watering

Postby heavenskrow » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm

AK84 wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
AK84 wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:
AK84 wrote:bear flag on spx hourly!
dont b fooled by this up move!


Exactly... thats why Im still holding my TMF :twisted:

but if I were a daytrader, I would be HELLA lONG from open.. too bad mines cash account


im not a day trader....mainly swing option trader . rarely day trade (cant with this retarded job ) :(


Yeee, I need to learn how to trade options.... more $$$ :D


also more Losses!! works both ways my friend :)


:D 8-) :o
User avatar
heavenskrow
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests