Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

05/26/2018 Weekend Update

05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Postby Cobra » Fri May 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Up 1 week means 77% chances higher high ahead the next week.
Attachments
4.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40989
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Postby te_fern » Sun May 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?
te_fern
 
Posts: 1953
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Postby Cobra » Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 am

te_fern wrote:Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?


video game. It's a real time strategy game. Basically, have some workers to build some buildings and have some workers to cut trees, mining and collect food. Each building can train different kind of soldiers. Use resources collected to build more advanced buildings, research better weapons/armors. Then use those soldiers to kill other players which for me, usually is the computer. I don't play with other human because I'm suck. I play to win, not to play to be beaten. :mrgreen:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40989
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Postby te_fern » Mon May 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?


video game. It's a real time strategy game. Basically, have some workers to build some buildings and have some workers to cut trees, mining and collect food. Each building can train different kind of soldiers. Use resources collected to build more advanced buildings, research better weapons/armors. Then use those soldiers to kill other players which for me, usually is the computer. I don't play with other human because I'm suck. I play to win, not to play to be beaten. :mrgreen:


It was Ancestors Legacy? Do you play on the PC or one of the consoles? It sounds a little like civilization V etc, which I like.....
te_fern
 
Posts: 1953
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: 05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Postby Cobra » Mon May 28, 2018 2:07 pm

te_fern wrote:
Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?


video game. It's a real time strategy game. Basically, have some workers to build some buildings and have some workers to cut trees, mining and collect food. Each building can train different kind of soldiers. Use resources collected to build more advanced buildings, research better weapons/armors. Then use those soldiers to kill other players which for me, usually is the computer. I don't play with other human because I'm suck. I play to win, not to play to be beaten. :mrgreen:


It was Ancestors Legacy? Do you play on the PC or one of the consoles? It sounds a little like civilization V etc, which I like.....


I mainly play on PC.

Yes, I like Civilization V. Civilization is a turn based game so it's not real time so it's more about grand strategy and people have infinite of time to think. The real time strategy game, the build, the resource production and the fights are all on real time, i.e. constantly moves, so you need fast hand to play this kind of game, you don't have much time to think. I generally like turn based game because I can think.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 40989
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 05/26/2018 Weekend Update

Postby te_fern » Mon May 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:
Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:Cobra, was your game a board game or a video game? How was it?


video game. It's a real time strategy game. Basically, have some workers to build some buildings and have some workers to cut trees, mining and collect food. Each building can train different kind of soldiers. Use resources collected to build more advanced buildings, research better weapons/armors. Then use those soldiers to kill other players which for me, usually is the computer. I don't play with other human because I'm suck. I play to win, not to play to be beaten. :mrgreen:


It was Ancestors Legacy? Do you play on the PC or one of the consoles? It sounds a little like civilization V etc, which I like.....


I mainly play on PC.

Yes, I like Civilization V. Civilization is a turn based game so it's not real time so it's more about grand strategy and people have infinite of time to think. The real time strategy game, the build, the resource production and the fights are all on real time, i.e. constantly moves, so you need fast hand to play this kind of game, you don't have much time to think. I generally like turn based game because I can think.


Have fun!!
te_fern
 
Posts: 1953
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 pm


Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cobra, Google [Bot] and 18 guests