Page 2 of 4

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:58 am
by cletus
Cobra wrote:
testing range high again so still in theory more likely down to test the range low than breakout. let's wait and see.


Disastrous call

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:00 am
by fehro
fehro wrote:not sure about this.. but lately.. we have been getting a lot of false triangle breaks.. just in case be ready… :roll: ..triangle retest needs to hold.. cyan retest

/ES resistance .. so far


SPX at 20d SMA here at HOD

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:09 am
by Wallstreetrader
IHS Target 2787 :ugeek:

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:09 am
by q2model
cletus wrote:
Cobra wrote:
testing range high again so still in theory more likely down to test the range low than breakout. let's wait and see.


Disastrous call


That is a bit too harsh.

If someone has a 100% accuracy, the world is his or hers

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:12 am
by Cobra
q2model wrote:
cletus wrote:
Cobra wrote:
testing range high again so still in theory more likely down to test the range low than breakout. let's wait and see.


Disastrous call


That is a bit too harsh.

If someone has a 100% accuracy, the world is his or hers



it's ok, I said "in theory", his English appears even worse than mine. I forgive him.

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:12 am
by Cobra
might pullback here but this bull may have legs.

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:13 am
by fehro
fehro wrote:
fehro wrote:not sure about this.. but lately.. we have been getting a lot of false triangle breaks.. just in case be ready… :roll: ..triangle retest needs to hold.. cyan retest

/ES resistance .. so far


SPX at 20d SMA here at HOD

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:15 am
by Cobra
te_fern wrote:Just got this when uploading a graph. But, I can up load this. Strange.


I met this problem every morning. You just need re-save the image again. some java application (in my case is the IB trader) saves image in a bad format occasionally I guess.

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:17 am
by te_fern
Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:Just got this when uploading a graph. But, I can up load this. Strange.


I met this problem every morning. You just need re-save the image again. some java application (in my case is the IB trader) saves image in a bad format occasionally I guess.


Thanks, been working fine since. The system is a lot faster since you switched to the cloud!

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:18 am
by te_fern
The breakout! Wish I could say I had a day trade on!!

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:21 am
by 1der
cletus wrote: Disastrous call


Wrote this before other posts were made. Still feel I need to post it:

Hmm, I think I had you on "blocked" for two years. They were actually a nice two years. Then I unblocked you. May have been a "disastrous" mistake on my part. Nothing you have contributed has actually "helped" me become a better trader since I would have to blindly follow your calls since there is no justification, or time frames, or stops, etc.

If you cannot be a POSITIVE supportive member of this forum, even in a contrary view to someone else, you should just F' off. You are exhibiting so many of the, imho, wrong characteristics of this current climate in this country. I cannot wait until we cycle back to civility and mutual respect of one of another even if we disagree. Alas, it seems we have not reached the bottom yet of this "downward" cycle, an I am not sure we are even close.

I do not see many charts from you, I do not see educational contribution from you, I do not see any justifications for your positions, just attack, attack, attack and disparaging remarks.

Find some civility and maturity, please. And change your approach to become a positive, constructive contributing member of this community, and the rest of civilization.

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:22 am
by Wallstreetrader
60 is a gifht !

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am
by Al_Dente
1der wrote:
cletus wrote: Disastrous call
..........Hmm, I think I had you on "blocked" for two years. They were actually a nice two years. Then I unblocked you. May have been a "disastrous" mistake on my part. Nothing you have contributed has actually "helped" me become a better trader since I would have to blindly follow your calls since there is no justification, or time frames, or stops, etc.

If you cannot be a POSITIVE supportive member of this forum, even in a contrary view to someone else, you should just F' off. You are exhibiting so many of the, imho, wrong characteristics of this current climate in this country. I cannot wait until we cycle back to civility and mutual respect of one of another even if we disagree. Alas, it seems we have not reached the bottom yet of this "downward" cycle, an I am not sure we are even close.

I do not see many charts from you, I do not see educational contribution from you, I do not see any justifications for your positions, just attack, attack, attack and disparaging remarks.

Find some civility and maturity, please. And change your approach to become a positive, constructive contributing member of this community, and the rest of civilization.

agree
thanks :D

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:30 am
by Cobra
te_fern wrote:
Cobra wrote:
te_fern wrote:Just got this when uploading a graph. But, I can up load this. Strange.


I met this problem every morning. You just need re-save the image again. some java application (in my case is the IB trader) saves image in a bad format occasionally I guess.


Thanks, been working fine since. The system is a lot faster since you switched to the cloud!


Yes, the upload is much faster due to use of SSD instead of the traditional HD. Right now I allocated 4 vCPU, seems I can reduce it to 2 vCPU as the number of vCPUs seem not matter. We used to be on due processor machine, not due core, due processor, so it's 2*4 CPU and * 2 so total 16 cores, very powerful machine, thinking we'll expand forever so left lots of rooms for the future, but unfortunately since we have about 9 years of bull market the visits of this site is much much less than before. I mean 16 cores machine was slower than our current 4 vCPU, to me cores not matter. The major differences are SSD vs HD.

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:33 am
by Wallstreetrader
china is fukked if the market reacts these at 50 expect more tarifs :mrgreen:

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 am
by te_fern
Al_Dente wrote:
1der wrote:
cletus wrote: Disastrous call
..........Hmm, I think I had you on "blocked" for two years. They were actually a nice two years. Then I unblocked you. May have been a "disastrous" mistake on my part. Nothing you have contributed has actually "helped" me become a better trader since I would have to blindly follow your calls since there is no justification, or time frames, or stops, etc.

If you cannot be a POSITIVE supportive member of this forum, even in a contrary view to someone else, you should just F' off. You are exhibiting so many of the, imho, wrong characteristics of this current climate in this country. I cannot wait until we cycle back to civility and mutual respect of one of another even if we disagree. Alas, it seems we have not reached the bottom yet of this "downward" cycle, an I am not sure we are even close.

I do not see many charts from you, I do not see educational contribution from you, I do not see any justifications for your positions, just attack, attack, attack and disparaging remarks.

Find some civility and maturity, please. And change your approach to become a positive, constructive contributing member of this community, and the rest of civilization.

agree
thanks :D


I agree too!

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am
by Cobra

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am
by te_fern
A channel to watch....

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:50 am
by Wallstreetrader
Shorts Opened Very High Risck !!! :ugeek:
TRT->2745

Re: 07/06/2018 Live Update

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:58 am
by Cobra
vol surge so might be a pullback here first which likely would be bought.