Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/19/2011 Intraday Watering

soku

Re: 09/19/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by soku »

jaaawf wrote:
soku wrote:
Cobra wrote:I don't know what's happening with AAPL but the chart looks like an exhaustion bar to me. :shock:
pre-rally of ip5. rumored to be released on oct 15. i called for it 2 months ago.
I think the rumors of Apple TV is getting louder too...Supposedly they want to completely redo the TV watching experience and are contracting out to suppliers already. Does this mean I have to replace my TV every 12 months too?
yes a-tv is on wire all the time. it is not on hardware but the content. this is imo the biggest value add from jobs. it will keep aapl in the same growing pace for another good period of time. and it is also my biggest concern of the post-jobs era. nobody else has the power of persuasion like he does. my plan is clear. i buy aapl purely because of jobs and i will close out it if he dies.
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

feels like a squeeze is imminent, not smart to short the bernak. i am targeting overnight highs of 1195
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
soku

Post by soku »

soku wrote:here is the plan, after euro close, there could be some dip. i will buy dip below 1185 and hope to sell above 1196 for the next run
too bad, the dip is not deep enough. i grab a small size on 123 pattern and still shooting for 1196. hope i can quickly get my lunch money
edit, since i need to go lunch soon, changed my close order to 1194.25
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

I see no credible pos divergence here, beside 5dma support area, dip buyers sweet buy spot.
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

jaaawf wrote:
soku wrote:
Cobra wrote:I don't know what's happening with AAPL but the chart looks like an exhaustion bar to me. :shock:
pre-rally of ip5. rumored to be released on oct 15. i called for it 2 months ago.
I think the rumors of Apple TV is getting louder too...Supposedly they want to completely redo the TV watching experience and are contracting out to suppliers already. Does this mean I have to replace my TV every 12 months too?
yes, so you put my unborn children through college...
stockcycle

Post by stockcycle »

TNA resistance @43.6 but it will get 44.7 for today.
KENA

Post by KENA »

See you all tomorrow..Taking day off and were heading to the big city of seattle.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

agnosia wrote:feels like a squeeze is imminent, not smart to short the bernak. i am targeting overnight highs of 1195
ok taking 1/2 off here for +8.5 ... the rest is stop even 1184.
Last edited by agnosia on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

They r tryin to squeeze em
[Hold em up Henry]
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
stockcycle

Post by stockcycle »

XIV fighting hard @6.9 but my today target would be 7.07.
sola

Post by sola »

Cobra wrote:
sola wrote:I am actually a programmer on Investimonials (and faithful Cobra reader). And as bad luck would have it, another programmer had to switch servers this weekend -- he's still working through issues that have caused most of the problems people saw this weekend. It is helpful to see the comments here (and a big thanks to Cobra for mentioning the site). I am pitching in today to resolve the errors caused by the server move...
OK, great! Thanks! And glad to know programmer there, so that I can ask you for back doors. :lol:
Haha. I don't think you need help Cobra. You're already one of the top rated blogs at Investimonials (I first reviewed you a year ago and gave you 5 stars).

Anyways, I apologize greatly for the errors encountered -- many have been resolved or are being resolved since the server transfer this weekend. If you or anyone else encounter any erorrs or suggestions, please email both sam(at)investimonials(dot)com & sam.investimonials(at)gmail(dot)com and I will personally resolve them.
99er

Post by 99er »

davros

Post by davros »

I would not even consider going long today, real carnage and damage all over the place today
soku

Post by soku »

soku wrote:
soku wrote:here is the plan, after euro close, there could be some dip. i will buy dip below 1185 and hope to sell above 1196 for the next run
too bad, the dip is not deep enough. i grab a small size on 123 pattern and still shooting for 1196. hope i can quickly get my lunch money
edit, since i need to go lunch soon, changed my close order to 1194.25
close at 1192 and i go lunch now. i think it could go up a little bit more.
damn, today my calculator doesn't work well. i missed couple handles on both sides :(
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

weee bonds finally breakout, ill post a chart later.
Remember at the last market close, both TLT and SPY broke out, and I said one was lying....
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

not "elevator squeeze" yet, but they sure trying
if elevator squeeze, no 5m stick should CLOSE below middle of last stick
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
StrikePrice

Post by StrikePrice »

soku wrote:
jaaawf wrote:
soku wrote:
yes a-tv is on wire all the time. it is not on hardware but the content. this is imo the biggest value add from jobs. it will keep aapl in the same growing pace for another good period of time. and it is also my biggest concern of the post-jobs era. nobody else has the power of persuasion like he does. my plan is clear. i buy aapl purely because of jobs and i will close out it if he dies.
You are completely right it's about content. Netflix took a dump in their pants because they know Apple could replace them in the long run, hence why they're rebranding completely to streaming. Netflix doesn't want to be known as those guys who mail you DVDs when DVDs are toast in less than a decade. AAPL wants you to have an internet connection and then get everything you need from them...no Comcast, no Netflix, no Verizon for TV or movies. If AAPL can pull that off they will own the home the way MSFT owns the PC...well not quite that good but future growth is better than what Windows now faces.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, failed the downside target. now let's see upside target, cases are rare so cannot say the winning rate here, not bad as far as I remember.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.