Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

waverider

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by waverider »

Went long FAZ 5 minutes ago
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
SB73

Post by SB73 »

ugly black candlesticks on apple and the q's and many others. Could be marking a top...although bears will have to earn their money and navigate retrace after retrace.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

head and shoulder on 15 min chart . target 1202 reached. going long here a little bit
billow

Post by billow »

1 hour channels were broken for SPY/QQQ, didn't check others yet.
could be bloody tomorrow
99er

Post by 99er »

MM111

Post by MM111 »

close below 1205 and it's bearish.

thats the desceding line that connects the august and september high.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

waverider wrote:Went long FAZ 5 minutes ago
k-rap, I cant long faz yet, still under my vwap, and too near close, my rules suck
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

ultramarine wrote:TZA has broken below the Aug 31 low. I got stopped out earlier today from a longer swing trade position. Live to fight another day. :|
I don't chart TZA for entry or exit , I chart IWM.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Oh, it's a little overshot here, so probably a rebound of some kind here if not because the market is about to close.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
seekingknowledge

Post by seekingknowledge »

Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png
A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.
BullTart

Post by BullTart »

The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.
tapesense

Post by tapesense »

Assuming SPY close above lows, break points to 118.75. Otherwise, like, I dunno, 140 :?: :!:
SigmaEcho

Post by SigmaEcho »

Cobra wrote:cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Oh, it's a little overshot here, so probably a rebound of some kind here if not because the market is about to close.

great tweets!
avatar comes out nicely in tweetdeck!
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

Cobra wrote:cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Cobra what is ur twitter?
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

BullTart wrote:The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.
Thanks for the update bulltart, I appreciate it. You think tvix will go up again tomorrow?
@cognitivebias1
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Thanks Cobra and everyone with great insights keep them coming.GLTA
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
waverider

Post by waverider »

Al_Dente wrote:
waverider wrote:Went long FAZ 5 minutes ago
k-rap, I cant long faz yet, still under my vwap, and too near close, my rules suck
We'll see what happens tomorrow. :shock:
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
seekingknowledge

Post by seekingknowledge »

As usual, you ARE the man, Cobra! You are right a majority of the time. Simply amazing. Thanks for your awesome site ... and your market prescience.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

3.97 million last buy in IWM
4.19 million last buy in SPY

Looks like the big boys are betting we gap up tomorrow.
Twitter @jackwag0n
EvilTrader

Post by EvilTrader »

WOw.

1.18% down from the highs to closing price.

More down to come, IMO.

118ish to come.

Beautiful shooting star candle - SPY. :lol: :lol: