Page 22 of 22

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 pm
by Cobra
heavenskrow wrote:
Cobra wrote:cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Oh, it's a little overshot here, so probably a rebound of some kind here if not because the market is about to close.


Cobra what is ur twitter?


don't you check my blog? :(

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 pm
by Al_Dente
seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png

A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.

:| :mrgreen: :o

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 pm
by Cobra
seekingknowledge wrote:
Cobra wrote:cannot believe bulls cannot even hold to close but at least my 2 legged pullback call is right. First day on Twitter, gladly I made most right calls. I don't know if we continue pullback tomorrow, but the big picture still it's rare we just had a one legged up, so don't expect bulls to easily give up. We'll see. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm excited to be on Twitter!

Oh, it's a little overshot here, so probably a rebound of some kind here if not because the market is about to close.


As usual, you ARE the man, Cobra! You are right a majority of the time. Simply amazing. Thanks for your awesome site ... and your market prescience.


Thanks. :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm
by seekingknowledge
Al_Dente wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png

A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.

:| :mrgreen: :o

Hey, Al, You sure you don't want to add another face to your post? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:12 pm
by Al_Dente
soooo, please clarify for technophobes (me)
it twitter different chatter than what cobra says here on board??
Do I need iphone or will my old rotary-dial work
I can’t bear to interrupt cobra with another stupid question

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 pm
by jarbo456
lots of selling before the SPY market closes. it's now firmly under the 200MA on the 5 minute. nice. :)

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm
by Apple
a

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:19 pm
by seekingknowledge
Apple wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png

A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.


Great chart. So many views. To me Aroon says it all. And still within trend. Short-term, 720 at least, imho.


Gee, thanks! I do agree with you on the 720. The boys will play this rally to the nth ... and we'll be waiting. :D

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 pm
by Al_Dente
Apple wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png

A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.


Great chart. So many views. To me Aroon says it all. And still within trend. Short-term, 720 at least, imho.

me want to take bite out of apple avatar.... but me take nap instead

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm
by seekingknowledge
Al_Dente wrote:
Apple wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png

A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.


Great chart. So many views. To me Aroon says it all. And still within trend. Short-term, 720 at least, imho.

me want to take bite out of apple avatar.... but me take nap instead


The nap is a great idea. My last TZA trade was soooo exhausting!! Oh, well, I violated one of my rules and jumped in too soon when I started to see the boys moving the Russell down.

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm
by Al_Dente
seekingknowledge
A nickel is still a nice bright shiny nickle
cant wait 4 yr next big O

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:41 pm
by BullTart
CognitiveDissonance wrote:
BullTart wrote:The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.


Thanks for the update bulltart, I appreciate it. You think tvix will go up again tomorrow?


The odds are that the VIX put in a reversal... or we at quite close to it as we are near the lower BB band... look at my chart below...

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:50 pm
by seekingknowledge
Al_Dente wrote:seekingknowledge
A nickel is still a nice bright shiny nickle
cant wait 4 yr next big O


What is a "big O"??

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 pm
by CognitiveDissonance
BullTart wrote:
CognitiveDissonance wrote:
BullTart wrote:The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.


Thanks for the update bulltart, I appreciate it. You think tvix will go up again tomorrow?


The odds are that the VIX put in a reversal... or we at quite close to it as we are near the lower BB band... look at my chart below...



Sweet, and thanks for the chart.

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm
by BullTart
CognitiveDissonance wrote:
BullTart wrote:
CognitiveDissonance wrote:
BullTart wrote:The sharks are cashing in at these price levels before the EOD here. This is a straight up, take-profit / sell program initiated near the close to rip the face off late bull-comers.

Then, when we correct and everybody turns bearish again, they will do the same and launch their nasty buy programs near the end of the day to rip the face off late bear-comers.

This will continue on, with an upside bias in the intermediate term, until he music stops and the fundamentals (rotting financial system loaded with private and public debt burden) rears its ugly head.

When that happens, it'll be game over and we will challenge the March 2009 lows. Could take a month or two. But until then, we are in JBTFD mode.


Thanks for the update bulltart, I appreciate it. You think tvix will go up again tomorrow?


The odds are that the VIX put in a reversal... or we at quite close to it as we are near the lower BB band... look at my chart below...



Sweet, and thanks for the chart.


Just bear in mind that we in a JBTFD mode, so the initial correction will be bought and we will probably make a higher high in the coming weeks.

Then, the rug will be pulled out from under as the worries of the debt problems in the US and UK (which have been excellently diverted with EU news) come back to the forefront. That is going to be the short of a lifetime opportunity! More so that in 2008/9. You want to make sure you have all the dry powder prepped for that time. All this is just noise leading up to it. Still doesn't mean we can't play it though.

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm
by nasa1100
seekingknowledge wrote:
Russell 60-Min on 10-12.png

A few points away and Russell should be ready for the real shorting. See chart. The big boys are playing this rally for all it is worth. Check out the Aroon and the bouncing around at this top. NOTE: You can see divergence on this chart. MACD and Stochastics moving down, with prices moving up.

sharp eye :roll:

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:33 pm
by rocstocktrader
Stock market article: “Gold And Stocks About To Have A Major Shift”

http://stk.ly/qYFCaS

Re: 10/12/2011 Intraday Watering

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
by cougar
Watching the zone of the line in the sand: