Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/11/2019 Market Recap

Cobra
Site Admin

03/11/2019 Market Recap

Post by Cobra »

Now 60% chances the pullback was over, will challenge the rebound high in the coming days.
Attachments
spy.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 03/11/2019 Market Recap

Post by Cobra »

SUMMARY:

I knew it'd be an uptrend day even before 10 am, however I still called it one hour later because we had too many days recently the morning up was sold. The rest of the day was then easy although missed the most gains but still better safe than sorry.

NOTE:

It's a very careful saying it'd be a strong uptrend day here (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3344&p=266030#p266030). I explained above why I was so prudent.

The only comment I should make during the day was here: Consolidation, breakout was more likely, which should help those who bought later in the morning to hold through this period. I didn't because I was busy on the member site, it had a blank popup so I thought it's a malware injected into the member site, I spent whole day trying to catch it and in the end it turned out just a browser cache problem. I cleared the cache first thing but somehow forgot to restart the browser. All my machines had the same problem even my cell phone so I didn't have any doubt that it was a malware. I tried several people's machines, they didn't have the problem. So the only explanation was since I always keep my browser open on all my machines (especially on cell phone) and the member site was updated, therefore the cache and the newly updated site may conflict. Anyway, better nothing than something indeed wrong.
4.png
Close near the high of the day so likely at least higher high tomorrow.
3.png
DISCLAIMER:

The trading log above is meant for myself only which main purpose is to help improving my market sense.
  • My blah blah about how the market would go in the next dozens of minutes everyday in this forum, is a way to force me to focus on the market, because by speaking loud, if the prediction is wrong, I'd be embarrassed, which of course I'd like to avoid as much as possible.
  • Day trading is not my strongest point. Just for the same pattern, it can repeat frequently on the 5 min chart while on daily chart it may take months to appear once and another month to know whether the idea of trading such a pattern is right or wrong THIS time, so practicing on the 5 min chart is a fastest way to learn to trade.
  • Day trading inevitably would have good days and bad days, it's a part of the game. If I always have good days, it means I'm either lying or already the richest person in the world (then why I'm still trading?), so please don't blame me for making any bad calls. The log is for myself only, not meant to be followed.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
1der

Re: 03/11/2019 Market Recap

Post by 1der »

After the bell SPY PBar at 275.68
48BDE9FC-1AD4-4B04-B04F-4FFA111F89C1.png