Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/19/2011 Intraday Watering

seekingknowledge

Re: 10/19/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by seekingknowledge »

seekingknowledge wrote:
Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. the feeling is more down at least tomorrow morning maybe after reading tons of evidences I'd change my mind, so nothing guaranteed. thank you guys. I'll see you tomorrow.
UPDATED: Forgot to give appropriate minute chart in number one (just added)
Hi, Cobra, Would you, please, provide your thoughts on the following (if you have time):
1) Looks like very nice inverse H&S setting up on Russell 15 min chart
2) 15 -min chart of Russell shows we stopped dead in tracks today on top of 200MA, which (as you already mentioned) is major support
3) The 5-minute chart MACD of Russell and TNA are screaming "going up" and TZA's 5-minute "going down"

I guess I am wondering whether our bear day was today only. The TZA chart almost shouts "going into hibernation".
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

seekingknowledge wrote:
Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. the feeling is more down at least tomorrow morning maybe after reading tons of evidences I'd change my mind, so nothing guaranteed. thank you guys. I'll see you tomorrow.
Hi, Cobra, Would you, please, provide your thoughts on the following (if you have time):
1) Looks like very nice inverse H&S setting up on Russell
2) 15 -min chart of Russell shows we stopped dead in tracks today on top of 200MA, which (as you already mentioned) is major support
3) The 5-minute chart MACD of Russell and TNA are screaming "going up" and TZA's 5-minute "going down"

I guess I am wondering whether our bear day was today only. The TZA chart almost shouts "going into hibernation".
difficult to describe what I see. Just I'm not reading the chart your way. At least IWM chart is neutral.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
seekingknowledge

Cobra wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
1) Looks like very nice inverse H&S setting up on Russell

difficult to describe what I see. Just I'm not reading the chart your way. At least IWM chart is neutral.
Thanks for taking the time to review and respond, Cobra. I won't bother you by sending the Russell charts. IWM should match Russell. Thanks again!
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

seekingknowledge wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:THANK YOU COBRA thank you very much
Ha! You beat me, Al_Dente! A good thing! We ALL loooove the King Cobra! THANKS SO MUCH, COBRA!!!! You make me $$$'s. :D :D :D :D
seeking: can u lend Al a buck or 2?
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
seekingknowledge

Al_Dente wrote:
seekingknowledge wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:THANK YOU COBRA thank you very much
Ha! You beat me, Al_Dente! A good thing! We ALL loooove the King Cobra! THANKS SO MUCH, COBRA!!!! You make me $$$'s. :D :D :D :D
seeking: can u lend Al a buck or 2?
Sure, for a friend! What's a couple of bucks! ;)
whzdf

Post by whzdf »

Thanks!
rocstocktrader

Post by rocstocktrader »

Stock market article: “The S&P 500, Apple Earnings, & Feeding The A.D.D. Monster”

http://stk.ly/qYFCaS
CMT

Post by CMT »

CMT wrote:Bought SDS 21.29, stop 20.97
Out at 21.70, left a bit on the table!