Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/20/2011 Intraday Watering

janez

Re: 10/20/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by janez »

Cobra wrote:well, guess that's it for today. wait for my tonight's story, pretty much about the market either up or down, guaranteed! :lol: Thank you guys I'll see you tomorrow. P.S. I watch TV, a girl called her girl group, guys, so I assume guys can be used on ladies? that's why nowadays I say thank you guys only, instead of ladies and guys. Forgive me if I understood incorrectly. I'm still learning English like my daughter.
You are right about using "Guys" on girls. :D :D :D
janez

Post by janez »

Cobra wrote:
janez wrote:May I suggest a change to the POSTREPLY button. I hope to find a way to disable the attach signature. It takes too long to post anything. I have to click submit button at least twice, sometimes more.
well, live with that for now, I don't know how to change that. need a developer. I am developer but I don't have time, too much things to do.

Completely understand. No worries. Appreciate your great effort here and at HT! You build some great community where people can hang on and learn. Should be proud of yourself.
Best of luck to you!
janez

Post by janez »

janez wrote:
Cobra wrote:
janez wrote:May I suggest a change to the POSTREPLY button. I hope to find a way to disable the attach signature. It takes too long to post anything. I have to click submit button at least twice, sometimes more.
well, live with that for now, I don't know how to change that. need a developer. I am developer but I don't have time, too much things to do.

Completely understand. No worries. Appreciate your great effort here and at HT! You build some great community where people can hang on and learn. Should be proud of yourself.
Best of luck to you!

I can help with web dev stuff too. Only I am also a little overwhelmed lately. Perhaps later.
rocstocktrader

Post by rocstocktrader »

Stock market article: “SP500 Poised For A Sharp Pullback Near Term Say's Dr. Copper”

http://stk.ly/qYFCaS