Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/26/2011 Intraday Watering

StrikePrice

Re: 10/26/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by StrikePrice »

EuroZone quadruple bailout fund to 1 Trillion.
champix

Post by champix »

tdo722 wrote:Yes of course. :)

When are they going to announce it?
These "powerfull" people (Merkel, Sarko, Berlusconi....) are having a nice diner, then first press conf should be 10pm here... so in 45 min...
But everything possible, so maybe earlier...
Last edited by champix on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

good as planed but I'm afraid it might make a higher high again this time. bulls look very determined to rise even know clearly it's a rumor. :shock:
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
TWJ

Post by TWJ »

cougar wrote:
TWJ wrote:
cougar wrote:SPY: the new octave in action.
Can you point me to understanding of octave stuff? THX!
This is part of something called "Murrey Math". There are some books and detailed explanations of it on the internet...The system is derived from Gann's original idea that "moves" within well-defined trends can be divided in 8 steps, where the whole move is an "octave“…like in music. Each step has a specific value: 2/8 and 6/8 are either support/ or resistance/ :reversal, while 4/8 is a central pivot. I use them "non-dogmatically"...
The whole thing is actually more complicated...Important: it is not based on Fibonacci ratios evolutions.
Uhhhhhh. One thing at a time and I am already overloaded. I am interested~! Just preoccupied. Thanks,I will look into it when I recover. HAHAHA!
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

What announcement. They didn't do anything at the euro meeting. This market is robo bull
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:
noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:
noob wrote:Hi Cobra,

You've mentioned in market outlook that might be morning down then back up, but more selling ahead. Has that changed at all?

Thanks.
no change. everything goes as planed. wo ha ha ha ha .... :twisted:
Thanks! We seem to be settled at 1240 area waiting for the official announcement.

The ultimate target is 1190 to 1200 still?
I didn't give target.
Oh ok thanks. Thought below the blue tainted area was the target.
ah, count it as fulfilled. you don't expect it to exactly hit the target, do you? If I can make it exactly as I said, I'd be very rich now.

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

spy just shy of new hod again
but advancing issues NYADV made higher hi again,
so twice now, NYADV confirmed the highs that spy couldn't quite reach !!
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
agnosia

Post by agnosia »

i don't think the bulls have it this time. $tick is going flat... sold out at 1238. buy stop in place if we break 1240ish
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

frankthetank wrote:What announcement. They didn't do anything at the euro meeting. This market is robo bull
I think Euro zone problem is very easy to solve.

they buy stocks, then say we're going to announce very good news, the market then up, they sell everything then short.
then they say, no, we have very bad news, the market tanks, they cover everything then long.
then they say we're going to announce very good news, the market then up, they sell everything then short.
then they say, no, we have very bad news, the market tanks, they cover everything then long.
then they say we're going to announce very good news, the market then up, they sell everything then short.

... ... Skip the next millions lines here. You should get the picture now.

janez

Post by janez »

charts actually look a bit bullish somehow. Any way, not the time to short.
michelangelo

Post by michelangelo »

3 min looks like a H&S to me. 123 or so would be the target if it breaks.
99er

Post by 99er »

noob

Post by noob »

Cobra wrote:
ah, count it as fulfilled. you don't expect it to exactly hit the target, do you? If I can make it exactly as I said, I'd be very rich now.
Much appreciated Cobra! So the evil plan is: leg 1 down fulfilled, this is leg 2 up, looking for leg 3 down?
janez

Post by janez »

Cobra wrote:
frankthetank wrote:What announcement. They didn't do anything at the euro meeting. This market is robo bull
I think Euro zone problem is every easy to solve.

they buy stocks, then say we're going to announce very good news, the market then up, they sell everything then short.

... ... Skip the next millions lines here. You should get the picture now.

right!! LOL
little piggy

Post by little piggy »

haha.. exactly this is what they are doing...
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

noob wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Much appreciated Cobra! So the evil plan is: leg 1 down fulfilled, this is leg 2 up, looking for leg 3 down?
yes, but the current up leg cannot make a decisive new high, otherwise we need a new plan.

Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

Anyone familiar with RIMM?

They had their earnings a few weeks ago. Today, it got hammered bad. Any care to nibble?
Twitter @jackwag0n
little piggy

Post by little piggy »

When the market is up, I am shorting, and when the market is drop down lot, I am buying... Sounds like I am the MM. haha...
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

if no drop here then bears are dead, could be an ascending triangle in the forming!
Attachments
1.png

pady

Post by pady »

Ascending triangle formed and breakout.