Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

09/20/2019 Live Update

BullBear52x

Re: 09/20/2019 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

Something like this.
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

coolbiz triple witch account.png
I learn from Coolbiz and his mastery of Elliot Wave. I do like that he does this regularly to establish his credibility. Of course he is selling nothing. He just does this because it makes him happy to share.
Trades with cats

Post by Trades with cats »

I should add he does admit in writing when he takes a loss.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Cost me a cup of coffee for all that fun! Good learning experience!!
This is not investment or trade advice.
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Trades with cats wrote:Everybody playing the ETF's really should take a look at the micro ES and the M2K micro small caps. With the MES a point is $5 so if you don't want to be at a high roller table you can still afford to trade three or four contracts at a time. The tax side is terrific if you pay US income tax as it is the 60/40 split between capital gains and ordinary. Tax return is just filling in the single number from your brokerage. Brokerages are looking for collateral for day trading in the area of what ever change you have in your pockets. Being liquid futures contracts you just know there has to be a hedge fund somewhere with a fast data connection arbitraging the heck out of any price variance with the regular ES, making sure they are the same price.

The other thing is ETFs do scare me as when things go really wrong it is a sponsoring bank who decides what to do, while with futures it is the exchange. So the bank could say that ended badly and just walk away. Exchange has no other line of business and the members are mostly traders.
TwC, once I have a little more capital I'll have to ask you more about this. I use TD for my stocks are they good for futures and charting?
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

te_fern wrote:
Trades with cats wrote:Everybody playing the ETF's really should take a look at the micro ES and the M2K micro small caps. With the MES a point is $5 so if you don't want to be at a high roller table you can still afford to trade three or four contracts at a time. The tax side is terrific if you pay US income tax as it is the 60/40 split between capital gains and ordinary. Tax return is just filling in the single number from your brokerage. Brokerages are looking for collateral for day trading in the area of what ever change you have in your pockets. Being liquid futures contracts you just know there has to be a hedge fund somewhere with a fast data connection arbitraging the heck out of any price variance with the regular ES, making sure they are the same price.

The other thing is ETFs do scare me as when things go really wrong it is a sponsoring bank who decides what to do, while with futures it is the exchange. So the bank could say that ended badly and just walk away. Exchange has no other line of business and the members are mostly traders.
TwC, once I have a little more capital I'll have to ask you more about this. I use TD for my stocks are they good for futures and charting?
Just my 2cents. That's what I have, use their TOS platform to trade. excellent IMO
Micro /ES commission fee is a little pricey imo, hey but that's how they get paid. :D
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Once you trade futures you would not go back to trade stock again ever.

it's like moving from a dial up internet to broad band.
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

I didn't take 3013.50 and now bouncing.
Waiting for a top//"
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

BullBear52x wrote:
te_fern wrote:

Just my 2cents. That's what I have, use their TOS platform to trade. excellent IMO
Micro /ES commission fee is a little pricey imo, hey but that's how they get paid. :D
Thanks BB52! I may give it a try one day, just don't tell my wife!! LOL! :D
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

yes sir :mrgreen:
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

INTRADAY TODAY ONLY
Purple SPX
Cyan RUT
Black NDX
920one day.png.png
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Greed kills, I called it a day. It's Friday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

drop at1 2:13

ah F!
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Boy, that would have been a nice surprise if I still held shorts!! What happened?
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Breaking: China cancelled its planned visit to Montana farmers
trigger
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Chart for the road: Simply TA, next week 2960ish. trade well, Peace!
Attachments
1.PNG
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

I’m surprised the trigger was relatively obscure
Obviously, the algos have a PRICE stop rather than a tweet (or word) stop
That happened within 1, 2, 3, and 4 minutes after the news. That is not a “human” reaction; it was algos
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

And that PRICE STOP was triggered at the intraday low on SPX and RUT and NDX all
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Al_Dente wrote:Breaking: China cancelled its planned visit to Montana farmers
trigger
Thanks Boss!!
te_fern

Post by te_fern »

Coolbiz got stopped out. Then he played the bounce and got his money back! LOL!