Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

10/12/2019 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

10/12/2019 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Up 1 week, the next week has 75% chances to make a higher high so maybe bulls are fine despite the scary close today?
Attachments
3.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Re: 10/12/2019 Weekend Update

Post by BullBear52x »

From "It is whatit is department"Key word is Early stage of bullishness and a regain of upper trend. Friday intraday "M" formation is sure scary for the bulls, a stop out and fast sell off like that is not from big institutions but retail stops run. I am bullish bias into next week trading. Looks to me we are heading back up to test a 3rd time charm top area this week.
3.PNG
Fearless market is back, $VIX < 16
2.PNG
what stood out for bulls are more than 50% stock in SPX index trade above 20 DMA, this is healthy for the index, what a week things has changed.
1.PNG
Short term trade is easy to spot once again goin into Monday, a line in the sand is clear if the breakout will sustain or not. keep it simple. Trade well, Peace!
4.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
flrtrader

Post by flrtrader »

This market, now an for many months is not technically driven and still is not.

I have had very reliable indicators telling me the last drop was "The" drop for over two months. Yet here we go again. The only thing that has worked like a charm are Cycles. And those cycles say we head down next week... into Friday, Bounce two days and continue down into the 28th. From there we build our first real ST bottom and by the second week in November start a advance we can trust and get our teeth into and feel some sort of safety.

What we got Friday was a crap load of traders 100% short and (HAD) to cover. On news that was not good at all but to some perceived to be good. At 2990 we hit equilibrium of shorts/long and that's why we leveled there. The Trade deal we got gives no good news for traders or investors unless you grow or trade Soybeans!

That is why we dropped hard the minute the deal was put into light. And exactly why we go down hard next week into the 17-18th my guess would be 2880-2915 then two.5 day bounce up to 2935-45 then down hard into the end of the month say around 2800-2825

Ok, Now write that down boys and girls you now have the map... Only question is will you follow it?

Something to Chew on...
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

Cobra wrote:Up 1 week, the next week has 75% chances to make a higher high so maybe bulls are fine despite the scary close today?
I don't think the bulls are OK.

In my weekend wrap-up work I noticed both this week and last week had EXACTLY the same highs (RTH ES).
Both were 2994.

The market is very manipulated by the US govt so nothing is for sure but I think down. ;-)
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all
daytradingES

Post by daytradingES »

It's Sunday evening and with the USA and Cdn long weekend I'm looking for some hints about what is happening in the markets that aren't closed.

Does someone have a link for the DAX or futures for DAX?

Thanks in advance!
Educational only and not trading advice (EO&NTA) :)
Good trading to all