Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

11/21/2011 Intraday Watering

BullBear52x

Re: 11/21/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Could someone please translate what VIX is saying here? Oh, okay
Here another one for you Dr. AL, you like special MACD?
Baron von SmartyPants: I must admit that Friday when u called an ascending triangle in the middle of a red bear, it took me a 300% zoom and ONE FULL HOUR to find it. I’m just sayin’ that yr shite is remarkable and usually/not always leads, albeit sometimes way too early.
And perhaps u should cut/paste this note, ‘cause u might not ever see this compliment again.
However, it does not negate the fact that u have a butt-ugly avatar plus ugly dog.
According to the Friar’s Club by-laws: “We only roast the ones we love”.
PS: I LOVE THAT MACD :o
“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” [Pooh-Bear, from “Winnie-The-Pooh” by A.A. Milne,1926]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWVdKv4-CEg
PPS: thanks dow trader, nice vix
my bad english, I like everyone here sir. OK I will post less talk less, be little humble hey?
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

TZA bounce now.
Me XMan

Post by Me XMan »

Could have some overshoot to end the day IMO.
Dow Trader wrote:Another view ( ES hourly chart ) 8-)
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

I don’t like to watch $TRIN because it drives me nuts, but I do have it set on my beeper, and sometimes it is helpful in shouting out bot/program trading via seismic spiking, like today.
[this is purely Al kool-aid hypothetical stuff; I have no way of verifying HFT info]
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$TRIN& ... =249247714
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Could someone please translate ...
Here another one for you Dr. AL, you like special MACD?
Baron von SmartyPants:
my bad english, I like everyone here sir. OK I will post less talk less, be little humble hey?
WRONG AGAIN BUD: post more and talk more if u please
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

The Turkey god is wayyyy up bulls, look up, under this yellow is no no
Attachments
spy.JPG
99er

Post by 99er »

So honey...what's for lunch?

Food for thought.

"We're done folks.

CNBC is reporting that there are now clients running out of the markets entirely because they do not believe their customer funds are safe.

That's the end of it. The belief that there are more MF Globals has now taken hold. The thieves have pushed it too far and now we've got the start of a global liquidity run, and with good reason.

The authorities both in the regulatory side and on the prosecutorial side have refused to put a stop to the thievery and now the risk factors have turned into realized risk.

The market is done folks. You can be right but if you make your bet in the markets, are right, and then get screwed anyway when someone steals the money and nobody goes to jail there comes a time when people begin to understand that it can happen to them and will unless they depart the market.

We're there folks."

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=197878
fehro

Post by fehro »

still looks like a bear flag...
Attachments
Picture 63.png
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

99er wrote:So honey...what's for lunch?

Food for thought.

"We're done folks.

CNBC is reporting that there are now clients running out of the markets entirely because they do not believe their customer funds are safe.

That's the end of it. The belief that there are more MF Globals has now taken hold. The thieves have pushed it too far and now we've got the start of a global liquidity run, and with good reason.

The authorities both in the regulatory side and on the prosecutorial side have refused to put a stop to the thievery and now the risk factors have turned into realized risk.

The market is done folks. You can be right but if you make your bet in the markets, are right, and then get screwed anyway when someone steals the money and nobody goes to jail there comes a time when people begin to understand that it can happen to them and will unless they depart the market.

We're there folks."

MF Global. Just another reason not to mess with future contracts.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

jimme wrote:Price is going to resign from the top of this bear flag! (can't even get my first post right)
Dear jimme: in case u think nobody is paying attention, I saw and liked yr post requesting donation bucket and yr admiration for the King Cobra and that u made gobs of money. FYI: we like u already.
CognitiveDissonance

Post by CognitiveDissonance »

tdo722 wrote:

Food for thought.

"We're done folks.

We're there folks."

I plan on trading futures soon, but I wouldn't hold anything overnight.
@cognitivebias1
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

tdo722 wrote:

Food for thought.

"We're done folks.

We're there folks."

VP Joe B call Corzine personally for advice to his administration :lol: Jail time? someone must be kidding here.
sgregs

Post by sgregs »

I unfortunately have a 6 figure account at MF Global and held t-bills and very few overnight positions. I was also licensed in the financial industry for 25 years. I agree with 99er this is a benchmark moment in the financial industry.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

not much to say, still need a strong rebound otherwise this is still a continuation pattern. I don't mean today will continue down of course. I have no idea how today will close though.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Step right up to the window folks and bet on the "wild last hour" of the daily trade.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

closer look. the rebound is weak because it overlaps. I think we'll see a rebound here though.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:The Turkey god is wayyyy up bulls, look up, under this yellow is no no
enough turkey talk... what does your "Chaise Lounge Indicator" have to say
There is WAY TOO MUCH spagetti on this board; i'm going for a break
PS: I love you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p41xLRmEPoY
flrtrader

Post by flrtrader »

Targets Cobra? My ST cycle work indicated a counter trend rally in the next two day, see anything to support this in your crystal ball?
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Bold prediction; SPY closes 119.81$
Don't trade based on this, just for kicks.
stucap

Post by stucap »

CognitiveDissonance wrote:
tdo722 wrote:

Food for thought.

"We're done folks.

We're there folks."

I plan on trading futures soon, but I wouldn't hold anything overnight.
Futures aren't all that risky as long as you aren't stupid about leverage. Question: I have noticed that many on here trade SPYs. May I ask what your lot sizes are? If they are big enough---say 500 or more, futures are the way to go.