Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

11/25/2011 Intraday Watering

MrMiyagi

Re: 11/25/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by MrMiyagi »

EFA wrote:Mr. Myagi,

Do you own TZA even though is outside the BB? Or are you holding TNA for an upside run?
Thanks
I got some TNA now. I think it has a good chance of a run to 42-43$ range. Also holding a small SPY put as a hedge; if TNA runs anywhere near 40$ the SPY put losses will be erased.
Apple

Post by Apple »

Dow Trader wrote:
EFA wrote:
Dow Trader wrote:Because it is friday, I will show my weekly chart ...
If you follow my charts, you will know that I am a cloud fan ... 8-)

I do not understand if you are trying to advertise your site, are you? What is this chart about?
I am showing in this chart what I think about the weekly cycle and I highlited the impotant of the cloud in this chart, if you don't like my charts, just let me know because I don't want to post something that is not useful for the forum or post anything unwanted here.
regarding my site, I don't prefer to talk about here 8-)
Find your charts very helpful. Would be disappointed if you were to stop... :cry:
uempel

Post by uempel »

Dow Trader wrote:
EFA wrote:

I do not understand if you are trying to advertise your site, are you? What is this chart about?
I am showing in this chart what I think about the weekly cycle and I highlited the impotant of the cloud in this chart, if you don't like my charts, just let me know because I don't want to post something that is not useful for the forum or post anything unwanted here.
Dow, pls keep on posting your clouds; I want to get the feel for them. My baby is the ellipse, the more I get into em the more interesting they are... Thanks.
xc.png
dcurban1

Post by dcurban1 »

stucap wrote:does anyone have an opinion/chart on gold/platinum ratio? just seems a little wacky that a platinum grill would be cheaper than a gold one :)
Platinum is being affected by the global slowdown because of its industrial usage.

Gold is pulling back with the market. Despite it's safe have appeal it still has a significant correlation to the market.
99er

Post by 99er »

And they're off!
quientuves

Post by quientuves »

Uempel. Sometimes I see the references to paint those ellipses, but usually i can't see which points do you use. For example in this last chart, what are the references for the lower ellipse? Instead of lose your time explaining it, could you give some references (books, links, whatever) to study them? Thank you and I guess we can start to say Merry Christmas!
Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

uempel wrote:
Dow Trader wrote:
EFA wrote:

Dow, pls keep on posting your clouds; I want to get the feel for them. My baby is the ellipse, the more I get into em the more interesting they are... Thanks.
xc.png
Uempel - with respect, I cannot make any sense out of your ellipse charting. But, that may be because i just don't understand. I've followed and tried to pull insight from them for some time, but I always come up empty. Seems very busy, contradictory and, frankly, ad hoc in the interpretation. But, more power to you, if you're able to make money using them.
:mrgreen:
A.
jimme

Post by jimme »

stucap wrote:does anyone have an opinion/chart on gold/platinum ratio? just seems a little wacky that a platinum grill would be cheaper than a gold one :)
Stucap. I am planning to buy GLD next week around 161. I will try to do a chart this weekend. I plan to use GLL puts as the vehicle. good luck in your trading and carry on.

jimme
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Hellooooooo dollar, yooooohoooo, it’s just you and me and daily heiken here, nobody else payin’ attention?
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... listNum=15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvzjITJMiSs&feature=fvst
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Dow Trader

Post by Dow Trader »

Appl and Uempel, thanks

Here is where we are so far 8-)
Attachments
ES 48.JPG
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Dow Trader

Post by Dow Trader »

Channel update ( hourly ES ) , could be a retest !!! 8-)
Attachments
ES 49.JPG
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

Small bounce is possible on SPY; 117.35$-117.50$
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

not good, I'm disappointed in bulls but until the morning low decisively broken, it's still early to say that the rebound failed.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
99er

Post by 99er »

Last edited by 99er on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KENA

Post by KENA »

Watching FIO now for a swing trade.This has had a good PBOH..Look at the dn channel and the double bottom and the up channel you will see it did not break the up channel res and is starting up.I'm not buying right now but this is on for my next buy as the mkt moves up so as usual lets see. PS this could have a lot of up if it moves.
Dow Trader

Post by Dow Trader »

Need to break this pattern or we will make a low for the day 8-)
Attachments
ES 50.JPG