Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

Weekend Watering

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby 99er » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Al_Dente

As the Automatic Earth article pointed out (see above), the only solution to a debt crisis is to let the market clear. If bonds are trading at 25 cents on the dollar, the bond holders must take a loss. Extend and pretend has it's limits and we may be at the point where creditors will simply refuse to play along.

These articles are not intended to scare you but rather to warn you that the shit is beginning to hit the fan. Take precautions. And GLTA.

Gotta Occupy The In-Laws again. See you tomorrow!
User avatar
99er
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby Me XMan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:49 pm

ES +24 and I feel for greedy shorts :P
Shorts could have covered last Wednesday and Friday for good profits.
User avatar
Me XMan
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby tdo722 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Me XMan wrote:ES +24 and I feel for greedy shorts :P
Shorts could have covered last Wednesday and Friday for good profits.


Don't feel for them just yet. Worry for yourself because you know this wave 4 won't last long so you should be worry about getting out and take profits on that long position.
tdo722
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby Me XMan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Looking for SPX 1210 or higher and then going shorts again...not unless they've solved Eurozone crisis.
You know da bulls have very good imagination with financials.
Soon or later it's gonna blow but I think they have more tricks in their sleeves to play.

tdo722 wrote:
Me XMan wrote:ES +24 and I feel for greedy shorts :P
Shorts could have covered last Wednesday and Friday for good profits.


Don't feel for them just yet. Worry for yourself because you know this wave 4 won't last long so you should be worry about getting out and take profits on that long position.
User avatar
Me XMan
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby dcurban1 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am

99er wrote:Al_Dente

As the Automatic Earth article pointed out (see above), the only solution to a debt crisis is to let the market clear. If bonds are trading at 25 cents on the dollar, the bond holders must take a loss. Extend and pretend has it's limits and we may be at the point where creditors will simply refuse to play along.

These articles are not intended to scare you but rather to warn you that the shit is beginning to hit the fan. Take precautions. And GLTA.

Gotta Occupy The In-Laws again. See you tomorrow!


I agree with the bonds and believe we are seeing that now in Europe.

Greece is now pushing for a 75% writedown. If you were buying sovereign debt why would you buy ANY European debt if Greece wants 75% and the EU is backing them up?
User avatar
dcurban1
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby tdo722 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 am

Just gonna keep on buying bears ETF at least until SPX hits below 1074.
tdo722
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby rpccharts » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 am

Month end window dressing and Xmas factor may run to Dec 12th

Image
rpccharts
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 am

Re: Weekend Watering

Postby Me XMan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 am

ES +32 FACE RIPPING MARKET!

tdo722 wrote:Just gonna keep on buying bears ETF at least until SPX hits below 1074.
User avatar
Me XMan
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Previous

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests