Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

12/02/2011 Intraday Watering

jarbo456

Re: 12/02/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by jarbo456 »

yup, i just closed all my long SPY's for now. holding the long oil for now.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

hmm, too bad, it did breakdown. ;)
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Me XMan

Post by Me XMan »

Take a week rest :shock:
jynmax wrote:
soku wrote:
jynmax wrote:uemple,your chart let me imagine...metor
+1 :D :D :D
yesterday i said u r smart. now i think u r fun. not too many smart (guys) are fun too.
(btw, r u a guy, mentally?)
i'm not smart,i lost much money today,i long the OR break up...and the day before yestoday i was killed by six central bank before the open bell... how should i do...OMG...
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

OR = what is it?

I keep wondering. :)
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

tdo722 wrote:OR = what is it?

open range.
ActiveTrader

Post by ActiveTrader »

Cobra wrote:
Namo wrote:
Cobra wrote:
vats wrote:Hi Cobra,
I was on vacation until last night...Missed the big move this week...anyway, I signed up last night for your website as a "charter" member and continue to look forward.
thanks for your great efforts and insights!
Vats
Thanks, really really appreciate. I don't know why, for 50K IP visits every month, I really didn't get much supports for merely $10 a month, which, I admit, I'm a little disappointed.

Hi Cobra,
I signed up this week too! You are way too kind, $10 is a steal! I am sure you will see the signups increase once the site is not free. You are incredibly talented. If you charge, they will come!
thanks, I sure hope so. If merely a few hundred people, then it'd really waste my talent. I'll give it more time and a few drills to make sure everyone knows I'm serious and have no choices. Hopefully that'd make a little differences. Thanks again.
I just signup for a membership. Will we have to create another username at http://www.cobrasmarketview.com when you change over to paid membership? Thanks for everything that you do. Your site is excellent!!!
cirrus

Post by cirrus »

OR = Opening Range, but I don't know the timeframe
fehro

Post by fehro »

Island top? morning gap, now afternoon gap spx 5m
rer

Post by rer »

Cobra this is an excellent site. Thanks for all you do and have a great weekend.
jaijailyc

Post by jaijailyc »

BullBear52x wrote:
jaijailyc wrote:closing my position in EDZ here @ 18.35. Will hold TZA over the weekend as mentioned earlier. I still believe we will head down lowered early next week before moving up MORE!! I just don't want to hold too much shorts over the weekend.
I get rid of everything hole small lot of EDZ, believe overseas are weaker.

Thanks Cobra and everyone,

Have a great weekend.
I don't trade EDZ often so I wasn't too comfortable with it. Have a great weekend everyone! This whole week was great for me held TNA all weeklong till today and then TZA in the morning. Awesome week. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
tzak

Post by tzak »

jarbo456 wrote:wow!
we're actually going to have a red day uh?
Nice, we have a perfect Shooting star with no body on the /es daily chart!!! Bulls Beware!
L_T

Post by L_T »

Cobra wrote:
Namo wrote:
Cobra wrote:
vats wrote:Hi Cobra,
I was on vacation until last night...Missed the big move this week...anyway, I signed up last night for your website as a "charter" member and continue to look forward.
thanks for your great efforts and insights!
Vats
Thanks, really really appreciate. I don't know why, for 50K IP visits every month, I really didn't get much supports for merely $10 a month, which, I admit, I'm a little disappointed.

Hi Cobra,
I signed up this week too! You are way too kind, $10 is a steal! I am sure you will see the signups increase once the site is not free. You are incredibly talented. If you charge, they will come!
thanks, I sure hope so. If merely a few hundred people, then it'd really waste my talent. I'll give it more time and a few drills to make sure everyone knows I'm serious and have no choices. Hopefully that'd make a little differences. Thanks again.
Cobra have you ever thought about expanding the "business" (expand scope of info/services offered and hire people to help out) and keeping access free rather than charging for content? From all the web businesses I've seen the "charge for access" model doesn't work so well. It's all about increasing visitor count for ad revenue.

The problem is that no matter how unique you think your content is people can probably find something very similar for free. Think news papers that tried to charge for their content. Why pay when you can get similar info elsewhere? Granted high quality technical analysis like yours isn't exactly newspaper fare so you have far less competition, but the competition is there---and most importantly (and unfortunately for yourself) they don't charge for access.

Just my 2 cents. I in no way mean this to discount your excellent work, in fact if I didn't think it had real value I wouldn't even bother commenting.

I would be interested to know what others think.
progruss

Post by progruss »

Cobra wrote:
progruss wrote:
Cobra wrote:breakdown, so here's the target, but I don't believe the target yet simply because bulls have lots of free money, so green cycle. let's wait and see.
Cobra or anyone who can answer: what are the faded green, orange, and pink lines behind RSP on Cobra's graph? He just mentioned a 'Green Cycle,' where can I read more about these?

Thanks!
green = FXA:FXY = AUDJPY
orange = XIU.TO = I believe Canada leads (sometimes).
pink = TBT
Thanks Cobra!
GreedyKojiro

Post by GreedyKojiro »

jaijailyc wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
jaijailyc wrote:closing my position in EDZ here @ 18.35. Will hold TZA over the weekend as mentioned earlier. I still believe we will head down lowered early next week before moving up MORE!! I just don't want to hold too much shorts over the weekend.
I get rid of everything hole small lot of EDZ, believe overseas are weaker.

Thanks Cobra and everyone,

Have a great weekend.
I don't trade EDZ often so I wasn't too comfortable with it. Have a great weekend everyone! This whole week was great for me held TNA all weeklong till today and then TZA in the morning. Awesome week. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
I am holding my TZA over the weekend too!
SB73

Post by SB73 »

Cobra any stats is black bar or red bar better for bear?
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

jarbo456 wrote:
tdo722 wrote:OR = what is it?

open range.

thank you.
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

bb52x, are you holding shorts over the weekend?
newbie_77

Post by newbie_77 »

they will basically close right around 125 to screw all the 125 call /put holders. this is what i mean... if we close above 125 then monday we gap down... if we close below 125 then we gap up :D pretty much