Now sitting with long and short on SPY.
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 12/02/2011 Intraday Watering

Post by Cobra »

Namo wrote:
Cobra wrote:
vats wrote:Hi Cobra,
I was on vacation until last night...Missed the big move this week...anyway, I signed up last night for your website as a "charter" member and continue to look forward.
thanks for your great efforts and insights!
Vats
Thanks, really really appreciate. I don't know why, for 50K IP visits every month, I really didn't get much supports for merely $10 a month, which, I admit, I'm a little disappointed.

Hi Cobra,
I signed up this week too! You are way too kind, $10 is a steal! I am sure you will see the signups increase once the site is not free. You are incredibly talented. If you charge, they will come!
thanks, I sure hope so. If merely a few hundred people, then it'd really waste my talent. I'll give it more time and a few drills to make sure everyone knows I'm serious and have no choices. Hopefully that'd make a little differences. Thanks again.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

still hanging there, but I don't think we'd see a real breakdown here. so could be that's it for today. shows are over. :lol:
Attachments
1.png

uempel

Post by uempel »

The market had 4 opportunities to rally and missed em all. Either the traders don't want to long before the weekend, or the market is exhausted.
00.png
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

The mini rally we need to have is to ensure a gap down Monday. Da bears need to hope we don't rally too far.
Twitter @jackwag0n
chickencoop

Post by chickencoop »

Cobra wrote:
Namo wrote:
Cobra wrote:
I was on vacation until last night...Missed the big move this week...anyway, I signed up last night for your website as a "charter" member and continue to look forward.
Vats
Thanks, really really appreciate. I don't know why, for 50K IP visits every month, I really didn't get much supports for merely $10 a month, which, I admit, I'm a little disappointed.

Hi Cobra,
I signed up this week too! You are way too kind, $10 is a steal! I am sure you will see the signups increase once the site is not free. You are incredibly talented. If you charge, they will come!
thanks, I sure hope so. If merely a few hundred people, then it'd really waste my talent. I'll give it more time and a few drills to make sure everyone knows I'm serious and have no choices. Hopefully that'd make a little differences. Thanks again.
people procrastinate so they might need a little nudge to realize that the change is coming.
SB73

Post by SB73 »

Bull defending gap like life depends on it. Closed out 1/2 short...wait and see on other 1/2. May hold over the weekend if black bar.
L_T

Post by L_T »

Slovenia??? Wow. Nice global reach Cobra.
Cobra wrote:OK, detailed list of all you guys active now. There're 2 active in Portugal. :lol:
cougar

Post by cougar »

chickencoop wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Namo wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Vats

Hi Cobra,
people procrastinate so they might need a little nudge to realize that the change is coming.
…like a deadline?!
fehro

Post by fehro »

just congestion.. backtesting?
Attachments
Picture 59.png
progruss

Post by progruss »

Cobra wrote:breakdown, so here's the target, but I don't believe the target yet simply because bulls have lots of free money, so green cycle. let's wait and see.
Cobra or anyone who can answer: what are the faded green, orange, and pink lines behind RSP on Cobra's graph? He just mentioned a 'Green Cycle,' where can I read more about these?

Thanks!
uempel

Post by uempel »

This was the first chart I posted today :lol:
ee.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

progruss wrote:
Cobra wrote:breakdown, so here's the target, but I don't believe the target yet simply because bulls have lots of free money, so green cycle. let's wait and see.
Cobra or anyone who can answer: what are the faded green, orange, and pink lines behind RSP on Cobra's graph? He just mentioned a 'Green Cycle,' where can I read more about these?

Thanks!
green = FXA:FXY = AUDJPY
orange = XIU.TO = I believe Canada leads (sometimes).
pink = TBT

chickencoop

Post by chickencoop »

people procrastinate so they might need a little nudge to realize that the change is coming.[/quote]
…like a deadline?![/quote]

:mrgreen: either that or moving wall thing for non-paying guests. They can only see the Cobra report with one-day delay!
Xian

Post by Xian »

So we're turning red on SPX, does this constitute a "pivot day"?
jaijailyc

Post by jaijailyc »

closing my position in EDZ here @ 18.35. Will hold TZA over the weekend as mentioned earlier. I still believe we will head down lowered early next week before moving up MORE!! I just don't want to hold too much shorts over the weekend.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

wow!
we're actually going to have a red day uh?
jynmax

Post by jynmax »

soku wrote:
jynmax wrote:uemple,your chart let me imagine...metor
+1 :D :D :D
yesterday i said u r smart. now i think u r fun. not too many smart (guys) are fun too.
(btw, r u a guy, mentally?)
i'm not smart,i lost much money today,i long the OR break up...and the day before yestoday i was killed by six central bank before the open bell... how should i do...OMG...
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

vxx at wedge resistance.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

jaijailyc wrote:closing my position in EDZ here @ 18.35. Will hold TZA over the weekend as mentioned earlier. I still believe we will head down lowered early next week before moving up MORE!! I just don't want to hold too much shorts over the weekend.
I get rid of everything hold small lot of EDZ, believe overseas are weaker.

Thanks Cobra and everyone,

Have a great weekend.
Last edited by BullBear52x on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.