Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

03/23/2020 Live Update

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:02 pm

APPROXIMATE AND PARAPHRASED:
Hedge funds down -7% on the year
SPX down -29% on the year
“… No way HFs could have done this without inside info… “ [Robt Reich]
NOPE, we know better, it was Nomura’s HF “puke level” at 3139 that told HFs to exit.
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Heck wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Anyone...?

https://www.yardeni.com/pub/peacockbullbear.pdf
page 4

THANKS BOSS :D
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Cobra wrote:Exceeded the mini target, good, now watch carefully, don't blink, maybe, just maybe the knights in shinning armor finally come

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Heck » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Al_Dente wrote:
Heck wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:Anyone...?

https://www.yardeni.com/pub/peacockbullbear.pdf
page 4

THANKS BOSS :D


Thank YOU
Heck
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm
Location: Lake Tahoe, Nevada

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Cobra » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Al_Dente wrote:
Cobra wrote:Exceeded the mini target, good, now watch carefully, don't blink, maybe, just maybe the knights in shinning armor finally come

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o


Thank you for noticing. :mrgreen:

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 45409
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Over the weekend, Cuomo called on ALL RETIRED medical folks to come back to HELP
He got 30,000 replies, NY
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby QED » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:44 pm

.
Tom McClellan@McClellanOsc
The McClellan Oscillator last week gave two separate bullish indications. First, it showed a divergent higher low vs. prices. Second, it broke a declining tops line. That says we should be at an important turn, just as the Fed is throwing $125B of QE PER DAY!! at the problem.

Image

.
QED
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby BullTart » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Watch the stimulus package vote live here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470560-1/ ... kage&live=
User avatar
BullTart
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby JFR » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:56 pm

ES 5. Dipping down beneath EMA 20.


2020-03-23_1056.png
User avatar
JFR
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:00 pm

BullTart wrote:Watch the stimulus package vote live here:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?470560-1/ ... kage&live=

COOL THANKS BOSS
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby QED » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:00 pm

.
Here is a very bullish EW count (see charts at link):


UG Stock Market Analysis, LLC@PUGStockMarket
The 17-month long Cycle 2 (C2) cyclical bear market is very near an end at 2192 (50% Fib at 2031). The Cycle 3 (C3) cyclical bull market that emerges will last more than a decade and carry the SP500 price above 4500 towards 5000+.

https://twitter.com/PUGStockMarket/stat ... 5330618373

.
QED
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby BullTart » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:04 pm

The vote DID NOT PASS again!!
User avatar
BullTart
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Junior Buffett » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:06 pm

BullTart wrote:The vote DID NOT PASS again!!


Is it possible that all senators wants some lower prices so they can buy what they sold at the TOP? We may reach that price lower today and tonight they going to pass the BILL for a nice ride to the SKY!!!
User avatar
Junior Buffett
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Junior Buffett » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:09 pm

QED wrote:.
Here is a very bullish EW count (see charts at link):


UG Stock Market Analysis, LLC@PUGStockMarket
The 17-month long Cycle 2 (C2) cyclical bear market is very near an end at 2192 (50% Fib at 2031). The Cycle 3 (C3) cyclical bull market that emerges will last more than a decade and carry the SP500 price above 4500 towards 5000+.

https://twitter.com/PUGStockMarket/stat ... 5330618373

.


That's not good enough. IF we bottom in here, that equates to only 250 points per year gain for next decade. NOPE, not very exciting.
User avatar
Junior Buffett
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Junior Buffett » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Junior Buffett wrote:
QED wrote:.
Here is a very bullish EW count (see charts at link):


UG Stock Market Analysis, LLC@PUGStockMarket
The 17-month long Cycle 2 (C2) cyclical bear market is very near an end at 2192 (50% Fib at 2031). The Cycle 3 (C3) cyclical bull market that emerges will last more than a decade and carry the SP500 price above 4500 towards 5000+.

https://twitter.com/PUGStockMarket/stat ... 5330618373

.


That's not good enough. IF we bottom in here, that equates to only 250 points per year gain for next decade. NOPE, not very exciting.
s

But in all seriousness, if we do not make a new low today after this vote it would be very positive for the BULLS
User avatar
Junior Buffett
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby JFR » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:18 pm

SPY 5. Beneath the pivot and the EMA 20. Taking a break ...


2020-03-23_1117.png
User avatar
JFR
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Please pass a bill that is one sentence long:
“CUT CHECKS TO PEOPLE TODAY, we’ll worry about the details later”
[cnbc guest]
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:46 pm

“You can see bankruptcies if they don’t pass the bailout”
That’s what the bankruptcy laws were designed for
That used to be Capitalism, in the old old days...
You want your cake and eat it too...
Fuk you
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby QED » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:48 pm

.
SP500 – End of Coronavirus Sell-Off
by WaveTrack International
March 23, 2020

The SP500 has just approached downside targets of 2151.00+/- to 2174.00 in overnight trading. This is completing a five wave impulse downswing from February’s high of 3397.50. The final sequence of a multi-year a-b-c, 3-3-5 expanding flat pattern that began from the Jan.’18 high of 2872.87. The outlook is now turning bullish

http://blog.wavetrack.com/sp500-end-cor ... s-selloff/

.
QED
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Re: 03/23/2020 Live Update

Postby Al_Dente » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:53 pm

Cuomo streamed 3 hours ago
nobody told me :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3dx97W_AM
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 23677
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests