Me XMan

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Post by Me XMan »

I have several that I follow:
http://www.zerohedge.com/
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/
http://market-ticker.org/
http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/
L_T wrote:OK guys help me out. If there was only one blog or site you could read regularly (besides Cobra's of course) which would it be? One of my "go to" sites called it quits at Christmas and I feel like I've lost a major source of information. Thanks in advance.
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

L_T wrote:OK guys help me out. If there was only one blog or site you could read regularly (besides Cobra's of course) which would it be? One of my "go to" sites called it quits at Christmas and I feel like I've lost a major source of information. Thanks in advance.
mine of course :D . haha but next to Cobra' s I really enjoy Kimble Charting Solutions. I agree with a lot of his charts and we both like to KISS(keep it simple stupid).
heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

Here is an example of his charts which I love and helped me confirm my own analysis on TVIX from last week.
Attachments
stnick500vixresistancedec231.gif
Last edited by heavenskrow on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KENA

Post by KENA »

For the Bulls just had two P bars up to 126.42..Lets see if they follow thru.
fehro

Post by fehro »

not the cleanest or reliable pattern... but if things get really ugly this afternoon... 1230? bounce to 1245 for the window dressing month/year end?... make a right shoulder then start of Jan 2 with a neckline break... and a move to 1190. IF the pattern plays out.
Attachments
Picture 36.png
SigmaEcho

Post by SigmaEcho »

heavenskrow wrote:AEX-Index with candlevolume bars
What does the chart tell ?

Cobra like to know ur opinion 2.

Thanks
waverider

Post by waverider »

[quote="Me XMan"]Writers over ZH are very knowledgeable and insightful. They're way ahead of the game.

They certainly are, I like the fact that they present an alternative view from the permabull mainstream media.
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

a little resistance here but I think bulls got the chances.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
tdo722

Post by tdo722 »

waverider wrote:
Me XMan wrote:Writers over ZH are very knowledgeable and insightful. They're way ahead of the game.

They certainly are, I like the fact that they present an alternative view from the permabull mainstream media.
I like neither. One is permabull, one is permabear. If you like zerohedge and dislike mainstream then you are a permabear. But I admit that I do stock up on guns and ammo for the apoc since 2000. haha...
Me XMan

Post by Me XMan »

Mainstream media are all bulls...sssh*t and too much of it.
Need to have a balance view from both sides.
waverider wrote:
Me XMan wrote:Writers over ZH are very knowledgeable and insightful. They're way ahead of the game.

Anaconda

Post by Anaconda »

tdo722 wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:Haha I love how zerohedge was making such a "superb" post on gold bouncing off the 200DMA and saying its a great entry.... while on the log charts we broke support a long time ago. Bias kills people.
You wouldn't believe the amount of crap zerohedge puts out and the amount of morons that follows. Many of them are on this very board. :)
The site puts up articles of all kinds - most are NOT written by zerohedge, but posted for public consumption. As with all articles/reports, caveat emptor. And, as it has always been and ever shall be, people (perhaps the "morons" you cite), want to be told what to do, rather than think for themselves. Personally, I think zerohedge is a terrific site, which more often than not, posts information (unfiltered and un-spun by the various twinks and talking heads on tv), for YOU to think about, on a variety of topics. Your example re. gold makes this point. Zerohedge publishes information re. gold all the time - PRO and CON. They happen to have a point of view, as well, and say as much. Can't ask for more than that.

A
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

SPY 124.59 is to watch. It is the closing price of 12/31/2010. Are we gonna end positive or negative for 2011 ?
Twitter @jackwag0n
Eagle_Eye

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Me XMan wrote:Mainstream media are all bulls...sssh*t and too much of it.
waverider wrote:

Hahahahaha please please please don't put "ZH" and "balanced view" in the same sentence. Extreme...yes. If i read any more than his tweets i start feeling suicidal.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Anaconda wrote:
tdo722 wrote:
heavenskrow wrote:Haha I love how zerohedge was making such a "superb" post on gold bouncing off the 200DMA and saying its a great entry.... while on the log charts we broke support a long time ago. Bias kills people.
You wouldn't believe the amount of crap zerohedge puts out and the amount of morons that follows. Many of them are on this very board. :)
The site puts up articles of all kinds - most are NOT written by zerohedge, but posted for public consumption. As with all articles/reports, caveat emptor. And, as it has always been and ever shall be, people (perhaps the "morons" you cite), want to be told what to do, rather than think for themselves. Personally, I think zerohedge is a terrific site, which more often than not, posts information (unfiltered and un-spun by the various twinks and talking heads on tv), for YOU to think about, on a variety of topics. Your example re. gold makes this point. Zerohedge publishes information re. gold all the time - PRO and CON. They happen to have a point of view, as well, and say as much. Can't ask for more than that.

A
The only thing I'm not happy with ZeroHedge is: it ignores my exchange link requests. :twisted: :o My site is not small, so never had any TA sites refused to exchange links with me. :evil:

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Eagle_Eye wrote:
Me XMan wrote:Mainstream media are all bulls...sssh*t and too much of it.
waverider wrote:

Hahahahaha please please please don't put "ZH" and "balanced view" in the same sentence. Extreme...yes. If i read any more than his tweets i start feeling suicidal.
I think XMan means ZeroHedge provides bearish view so it can be seen as a balance to the main media which is mostly bullish.

Eagle_Eye

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Cobra wrote:
Anaconda wrote:
tdo722 wrote:

A
The only thing I'm not happy with ZeroHedge is: it ignores my exchange link requests. :twisted: :o My site is not small, so never had any TA sites refused to exchange links with me. :evil:
Cobra - you are the King. nuf sed
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

target met, now another resistance, key time.
Attachments
1.png

heavenskrow

Post by heavenskrow »

Here is a Pbar lol...
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
wayne0708

Post by wayne0708 »

Cobra wrote:a little resistance here but I think bulls got the chances.
target reached! now bear's turn, Cobra?
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Eagle_Eye wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Anaconda wrote:
tdo722 wrote:

A
Cobra - you are the King. nuf sed
zerohedge site is much much bigger than my site in terms of visits, so it's logical they ignore my requests... :(