Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby tdo722 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:14 pm

johnnywa wrote:Think we gap down 10+ points tomorrow.Dollar had too big of change today for 1 day down.Something we are not hearing/seeingw is going on. Findout tomorrow?e


lol, so you're saying my prediction of positive jobs numbers tomorrow is false? wait, nvm, you don't look at nasdaq calendar.
tdo722
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby dcurban1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm

TraderGirl wrote:
frankthetank wrote:Looks like exhaustion on gold and silver. This may be the start of up turn in commodities. Oil is still over 100 dollars a barrel.


I don't trade gold or silver, but I watch them for market sentiment. Read that if silver holds at 2615, it is bullish for both gold and silver.... FWIW

I am personally looking for the markets to be bullish into beg of March, then "possibly" a downturn and a secondary top in June. Meantime, gold could go gangbusters at that time with Euro worries potentially into a Sept/Oct 2012 market bottom.... FWIW

So, all-in on bottoms, until March... is my strategy... until it doesn't' work...


:D We are on the same page.
User avatar
dcurban1
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby TraderGirl » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 pm

dcurban1 wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
frankthetank wrote:Looks like exhaustion on gold and silver. This may be the start of up turn in commodities. Oil is still over 100 dollars a barrel.


I don't trade gold or silver, but I watch them for market sentiment. Read that if silver holds at 2615, it is bullish for both gold and silver.... FWIW

I am personally looking for the markets to be bullish into beg of March, then "possibly" a downturn and a secondary top in June. Meantime, gold could go gangbusters at that time with Euro worries potentially into a Sept/Oct 2012 market bottom.... FWIW

So, all-in on bottoms, until March... is my strategy... until it doesn't' work...


:D We are on the same page.


So glad to hear that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see similar views, gives a little more confidence...
I look at your site info, very informative... :D
TraderGirl
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby johnnywa » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:33 pm

tdo722 wrote:
johnnywa wrote:Think we gap down 10+ points tomorrow.Dollar had too big of change today for 1 day down.Something we are not hearing/seeingw is going on. Findout tomorrow?e


lol, so you're saying my prediction of positive jobs numbers tomorrow is false? wait, nvm, you don't look at nasdaq calendar.

Lol so dollar sits at high cause of job news?? Up almost a buck,watch 10 yr Italian bond auction tonight.Not here to argue neither just my opinion
johnnywa
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby tdo722 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm

johnnywa wrote:
tdo722 wrote:
johnnywa wrote:Think we gap down 10+ points tomorrow.Dollar had too big of change today for 1 day down.Something we are not hearing/seeingw is going on. Findout tomorrow?e


lol, so you're saying my prediction of positive jobs numbers tomorrow is false? wait, nvm, you don't look at nasdaq calendar.

Lol so dollar sits at high cause of job news?? Up almost a buck,watch 10 yr Italian bond auction tonight.Not here to argue neither just my opinion



Hey, that's the fun of it. You don't like fun and games?
tdo722
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby BullBear52x » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 pm

bullybear wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Early bird? (bull) I see nothing here. sell on....


Trin smelly at close

The attachment smell_Trin.png is no longer available


The attachment gap_up_spray.jpg is no longer available

I saw that spike in Trin, Hi TRIN is contrarian intraday reversal bull bias just like fade the TICK at -1000 if you combine them are best, this is just a reaction to the change like overbought and oversold. anyways I use TRIN differently. it is bearish when it spike high from my understanding, a spikes high most likely the recent high in price is top, sell with confidence next time high were to retested. Low Trin really low Trin is a gift to the Bull.

OK here is what I use it for.
Attachments
spy.JPG
User avatar
BullBear52x
 
Posts: 18547
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 12/28/2011 Intraday watering

Postby bullybear » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:42 pm

BullBear52x wrote:
bullybear wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Early bird? (bull) I see nothing here. sell on....


Trin smelly at close

The attachment smell_Trin.png is no longer available


The attachment gap_up_spray.jpg is no longer available

I saw that spike in Trin, Hi TRIN is contrarian intraday reversal bull bias just like fade the TICK at -1000 if you combine them are best, this is just a reaction to the change like overbought and oversold. anyways I use TRIN differently. it is bearish when it spike high from my understanding, a spikes high most likely the recent high in price is top, sell with confidence next time high were to retested. Low Trin really low Trin is a gift to the Bull.

OK here is what I use it for.


Ok, I see multiple use now. I don't subscribe to stock chart because I don't do my own charting anymore -- I mostly playing here for last 6 weeks or so because I so love to take bull money and also agravate bull while having fun -- have not made long trade in 8-10 years, all short when playing, when I get to play in market -- but now look like time for a change in Lattitude so tomorrow look like my last day for a while. On cobra chart below, is way I use to use back in old school, still mostly reliable. See blue lines for Hight Trin and blue arrow for what happen next day -- green circle is where cobra caption block high trin so no example there.

spy.png
User avatar
bullybear
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Previous

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests