Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

   

01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby BullBear52x » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 pm

waverider wrote:Looks like the white house need another debt ceiling increase.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/obama-ask ... atter-days

That will be good for the market, more money LOL

Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA
User avatar
BullBear52x
 
Posts: 18302
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Cobra » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 pm

well, guess that's it for today. everything goes as planed, just I'm not short yet, because trade against the current trend is always dangerous so must be taken with extra extra care. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
User avatar
Cobra
Site Admin
 
Posts: 41031
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Mr. BachNut » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 pm

BullBear52x wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
lazytrader wrote:Can some one look at LULU chart and tell me what kind of candle that is. PLZZZ

I am surprised...its been 6 months since cobra started intraday forum


Looks like a shooting star, can be a reversal candle sometimes....

high volume like that most likely an exhaustion gap. I wish I see that on SPY :D


The volume on SPY seems unbelievably light. Not much higher than yesterday.
User avatar
Mr. BachNut
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby TWT » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

DOW: we could have one more up leg in order to complete the wave (III) of the assumed Ending Diagonal option
Attachments
DOW 15 MIN.png
User avatar
TWT
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:57 am

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Me XMan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Squirrel has a good trading day today :D
User avatar
Me XMan
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby HappyFriday » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 pm

2 Million dollars question ==> How long can they hold the market up ?
:lol: :D :lol:
User avatar
HappyFriday
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Mr. BachNut » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 pm

For the FXI watchers, high and close did not seem good enough to call double bottom pattern completed. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe.
User avatar
Mr. BachNut
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby lazytrader » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:03 pm

TraderGirl wrote:
lazytrader wrote:Can some one look at LULU chart and tell me what kind of candle that is. PLZZZ

I am surprised...its been 6 months since cobra started intraday forum


Looks like a shooting star, can be a reversal candle sometimes....


Thank you
lazytrader
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby waverider » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks Cobra and everyone for the analysis.
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
User avatar
waverider
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Al_Dente » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Baron von Volume
Here’s my best volume “tell” …
Remember as the trading day progresses the volume accumulates $NYUPV
So it has to be tempered with straight volume bars
Note pink circles??
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =251963404
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 20752
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby lazytrader » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Mr. BachNut wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
lazytrader wrote:Can some one look at LULU chart and tell me what kind of candle that is. PLZZZ

I am surprised...its been 6 months since cobra started intraday forum


Looks like a shooting star, can be a reversal candle sometimes....

high volume like that most likely an exhaustion gap. I wish I see that on SPY :D


The volume on SPY seems unbelievably light. Not much higher than yesterday.



All bulls we can see are All-In....they do not need anymore volume
lazytrader
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby lazytrader » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 pm

BullBear52x wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
lazytrader wrote:Can some one look at LULU chart and tell me what kind of candle that is. PLZZZ

I am surprised...its been 6 months since cobra started intraday forum


Looks like a shooting star, can be a reversal candle sometimes....

high volume like that most likely an exhaustion gap. I wish I see that on SPY :D


Thank you...Most of the volume came in first 30 mins...
lazytrader
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby TraderGirl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:08 pm

TWT wrote:DOW: we could have one more up leg in order to complete the wave (III) of the assumed Ending Diagonal option


Do you have an enlarged chart? since Oct?

Could the high of Dec 7th be wave I, and low of Dec 19th be wave II, putting us in a wave III of a larger C wave starting from Nov 25? or does low of Dec 19th have to be counted as a b wave...???
TraderGirl
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby SB73 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Me XMan wrote:Squirrel has a good trading day today :D


You short overnight squirrel? I have small short and long position
SB73
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Al_Dente » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

TraderGirl wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PS: tradergirl...Be sure to check cobra’s market outlook, he has the best VIX charts and best VIX commentary, almost every night....1 min...http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... listNum=15
Note volume...Note lack of ticks below -600 (see green bar) …..SO FAR…Note nyadv >2200…but weakening

I wish I knew how to read this chart, you need to give us lessons.. :D

I'll send u PM private message of old posts explaning .... everyone else has seen them
User avatar
Al_Dente
 
Posts: 20752
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby TraderGirl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Al_Dente wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PS: tradergirl...Be sure to check cobra’s market outlook, he has the best VIX charts and best VIX commentary, almost every night....1 min...http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... listNum=15
Note volume...Note lack of ticks below -600 (see green bar) …..SO FAR…Note nyadv >2200…but weakening

I wish I knew how to read this chart, you need to give us lessons.. :D

I'll send u PM private message of old posts explaning .... everyone else has seen them


Thanks Al... :D
TraderGirl
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby izega » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Al, could you please send me the explanation as well?
Many thanks in advance!
izega
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 am

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby BullBear52x » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Al_Dente wrote:Baron von Volume
Here’s my best volume “tell” …
Remember as the trading day progresses the volume accumulates $NYUPV
So it has to be tempered with straight volume bars
Note pink circles??
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... =251963404

Here is proper way to study them apple to apple. I made this especially just for you in exchange for good songs :lol: have a good one.
Attachments
spy.JPG
User avatar
BullBear52x
 
Posts: 18302
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby Me XMan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Squirrel will keep shorts overnight...no longs. :)

SB73 wrote:
Me XMan wrote:Squirrel has a good trading day today :D


You short overnight squirrel? I have small short and long position
User avatar
Me XMan
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: 01/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Postby mozart » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Silver:
Attachments
$SILVERT - SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.png
Chart courtesy of StockCharts.com
mozart
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Toronto

PreviousNext

Return to Traders Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests