Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

01/11/2012 Intraday Watering

quientuves

Re: 01/11/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by quientuves »

millie wrote:Care for some red sauce?

I can do the times crossword, but i do find ur cryptic msgs a bit tiresome, say wot u mean wud be more informative no?
99er doesn't need me to defend him. But I hope he doesn't take it as an offense if i do.

First: Being his messages criptic or not, he make it for free, without any other purpose than sharing knowledge. So he is absolutely free to make it in the way he wants.

2nd: Your message seems to me as made by a frustrated person. Well, you can't blame 99er or anybody else, if you are playing a game without knowing the rules and absolutely depeding of the good will of others. I'm also a student here and sometimes some messages from some people are too much technical of to criptic for me. But this encourages me to study more, to learn more and if i became frustrated that is to myself.

3rd: I'd never dare to tell someone who is helping me for free that he is tiresome. Even if that could be true, I'd give all my gratitude anyway for the effort and interest showed... I try to look for someone else that can help me.

4rth: Ok, look: when someone talks about "red sauce" where is the doubt? Do you really thing about an stratospheric upward??? May be you can make the Times crossword, but here we are talking about money and finances and not linguistics.
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

quientuves wrote:
millie wrote:Care for some red sauce?

I can do the times crossword, but i do find ur cryptic msgs a bit tiresome, say wot u mean wud be more informative no?
99er doesn't need me to defend him. But I hope he doesn't take it as an offense if i do.

First: Being his messages criptic or not, he make it for free, without any other purpose than sharing knowledge. So he is absolutely free to make it in the way he wants.

2nd: Your message seems to me as made by a frustrated person. Well, you can't blame 99er or anybody else, if you are playing a game without knowing the rules and absolutely depeding of the good will of others. I'm also a student here and sometimes some messages from some people are too much technical of to criptic for me. But this encourages me to study more, to learn more and if i became frustrated that is to myself.

3rd: I'd never dare to tell someone who is helping me for free that he is tiresome. Even if that could be true, I'd give all my gratitude anyway for the effort and interest showed... I try to look for someone else that can help me.

4rth: Ok, look: when someone talks about "red sauce" where is the doubt? Do you really thing about an stratospheric upward??? May be you can make the Times crossword, but here we are talking about money and finances and not linguistics.
or he can just put him on ignore like i did :shock:
janez

Re: RBCrap

Post by janez »

MrMiyagi wrote:
janez wrote: Wow. Now I wonder whether we are talking about the same RBC (Royal Bank of Canada Direct Investing?)?
Their user interface very bad. chart very slow. you can only look at 1 at a time, no way to save any settings.
Same RBC, you CAN save your settings, you can save a bunch, I think 5 or 6. You can look at more than one but you have to right click on your stock and open in new page.
Yes their interface sucks.... but they have Level II for Canadian stocks...
Oh, huge surprise for me! my impression: can only open 1 RBC browser window at 1 time. can do 1 thing at 1 time. Which tab do you use to see the charts? Sorry. you can also private message me. Or I you. Thanks. Hope to know my tool better.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

q2model wrote:
Cobra wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Cobra wrote:multiple supports here, so still not bad looking for bulls.
This is how I read Cobra: He is slowing his acceleration, will be in full stop shortly, and after that he will change gear, the speed is to be determined since Cobra is a very careful driver unlike me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, you understand me. I don't want to be that early worm who gets eaten by bird. I'll use you or anyone who front run as my shield. :lol:

But how do you decide a trend is changed? what is used to decide? Let's say today's market drops 1% at close, would you think the trend is down or at least unconfirmed?
When you see I gladly hold short overnight, it might be the time. Generally, the short-term model should be right 85%+ of the time.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

janez wrote:Such a bullish day. everything went up. except inverse ETFs.
ERY is up since yesterday.
fehro

Post by fehro »

close up view of my 60m chart.... still sitting on trendline, and slightly below October's highs...
could pop either way... will be interesting how this hourly candle will close.
Attachments
Picture 24.png
quientuves

Post by quientuves »

BlackThought wrote:or he can just put him on ignore like i did :shock:
of course... if i had a problem with someone in any forum, i'll do the same. And maybe i'd let him know that i did it, only to give him the opportunity to think about it and decide if that has some meaning...

BUt, simply, I can not stand that people that likes to say the others what they have to say and how they must say it in a place like this.

[and sorry for this off-topic]
Last edited by quientuves on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

janez wrote: Oh, huge surprise for me! my impression: can only open 1 RBC browser window at 1 time. can do 1 thing at 1 time. Which tab do you use to see the charts? Sorry. you can also private message me. Or I you. Thanks. Hope to know my tool better.
Set up a chart the way you want it, then above the chart drop down the "Settings" menu then click on "Save", give it a name and you are set.
To open on more than one window, just right click any stock and "Open in new Window".
If you have more than 50K in all your accounts combined, you have access to level 2 quotes; under the "trade" top at the top, open "Trading Dashboard" and launch it about halfway down. then you can enter all the stocks it will take and this is a live feed.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote:
Cobra wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
This is how I read Cobra: He is slowing his acceleration, will be in full stop shortly, and after that he will change gear, the speed is to be determined since Cobra is a very careful driver unlike me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, you understand me. I don't want to be that early worm who gets eaten by bird. I'll use you or anyone who front run as my shield. :lol:
:lol:
I think I've got what you're trying to imply.

You're the bird or the worm depends whether you see half full or half empty.

I'm kind of half empty person. I believe in preparing for the worst then if things are little bit better, I'd be very happy.

Experiences have taught me well that in most cases, I wouldn't be that lucky, being the early bird who gets the worm. I tend to think that I'm that worm who tries the best to survive the stock market.

;)

SigmaEcho

Post by SigmaEcho »

Cobra wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Cobra wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
:lol:
I think I've got what you're trying to imply.

You're the bird or the worm depends whether you see half full or half empty.

I'm kind of half empty person. I believe in preparing for the worst then if things are little bit better, I'd be very happy.

Experiences have taught me well that in most cases, I wouldn't be that lucky, being the early bird who gets the worm. I tend to think that I'm that worm who tries the best to survive the stock market.

;)

thought Cobra was snake :o
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

RSP still looks strong, so still bulls are not bad.
Attachments
1.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

SigmaEcho wrote:
:lol: :mrgreen: if that bird is big enough, even python is merely a worm to it. :roll:

waverider

Post by waverider »

No need to put someone you can learn from on ignore, his charts are informative... Regardless of what he says, we should make our own decisions about the price action.
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

Cobra wrote:RSP still looks strong, so still bulls are not bad.
is RSP a leading indicator?
BlackThought

Post by BlackThought »

waverider wrote:No need to put someone you can learn from on ignore, his charts are informative... Regardless of what he says, we should make our own decisions about the price action.
his charts are informative, but the commentary is annoying.
janez

Post by janez »

MrMiyagi wrote: Set up a chart the way you want it, then above the chart drop down the "Settings" menu then click on "Save", give it a name and you are set.
To open on more than one window, just right click any stock and "Open in new Window".
If you have more than 50K in all your accounts combined, you have access to level 2 quotes; under the "trade" top at the top, open "Trading Dashboard" and launch it about halfway down. then you can enter all the stocks it will take and this is a live feed.
Many Thanks. Will try it. I have completely forgot about "Trading Dashboard". Since I was once working in an environment that was not private at all, I stopped using it.
MrMiyagi

Post by MrMiyagi »

janez wrote: Many Thanks. Will try it. I have completely forgot about "Trading Dashboard". Since I was once working in an environment that was not private at all, I stopped using it.
You're welcome.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BlackThought wrote:
Cobra wrote:RSP still looks strong, so still bulls are not bad.
is RSP a leading indicator?
RSP is equal weighted SPX ETF. so if RSP leads up, it means the up is broad based not because simply a few heavy weighted stocks therefore the quality is better than simply SPY is up alone, right? ;)

99er

Post by 99er »

BlackThought: "his charts are informative, but the commentary is annoying."

Gee thanks, dude. Why don't you share some charts?
SigmaEcho

Post by SigmaEcho »

Cobra wrote:
SigmaEcho wrote:
:lol: :mrgreen: if that bird is big enough, even python is merely a worm to it. :roll:

:lol: yes.
bird.jpg
bird.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 4175 times