Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

01/13/2012 Intraday Watering

1der

Re: 01/13/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by 1der »

fwiw from Stock Timing Blog:

StockTiming.com info@stocktiming.com
6:56 AM (34 minutes ago)

On Monday, the market is closed for the Martin Luther King Holiday. King was noted for his speech on "I have a dream". On Monday, the Occupy Wall Street group will be launching a nationwide "Occupy the Dream" the movement. This is meant to be a polarizing event that shifts American attitudes so things could get heated and depending on how heated it gets, it could effect the markets on Tuesday. Stances are being taken by Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington, and Dylan Ratigan in a seminar that is being aired on the internet ... and that is adding to the emotions on the topic. From what I am hearing, part of Monday's march is being planned on the Federal Reserve.

This could be a "make a break" for the Occupy Wall Street members. It is all about momentum on Monday. If they gain enough momentum on Monday, the "rate of growth" for the movement could accelerate. If they lose momentum, the movement could turn out to be stillborn. Keep an eye on what happens relative to this on Monday.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

1der wrote:fwiw from Stock Timing Blog:

On Monday, the market is closed for the Martin Luther King Holiday. King was noted for his speech on "I have a dream". On Monday, the Occupy Wall Street group will be launching a nationwide "Occupy the Dream" the movement. This is meant to be a polarizing event that shifts American attitudes so things could get heated and depending on how heated it gets, it could effect the markets on Tuesday. Stances are being taken by Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington, and Dylan Ratigan in a seminar that is being aired on the internet ... and that is adding to the emotions on the topic. From what I am hearing, part of Monday's march is being planned on the Federal Reserve.

This could be a "make a break" for the Occupy Wall Street members. It is all about momentum on Monday. If they gain enough momentum on Monday, the "rate of growth" for the movement could accelerate. If they lose momentum, the movement could turn out to be stillborn. Keep an eye on what happens relative to this on Monday.
stillborn is my bet. sorry for any OWS members here.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

jarbo456 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:TA is still working? if so, watch out my internals tells me be nimble if you are short Up volume is too low, over sold big time.
you wouldn't short the rebound here?
I will have to see, I already commit 30% swing, these could be a core if it's getting good. day trade as usual tho. One super bearish development are /ES are now trade under -1 std and SPY < 1std. very bearish.
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
waverider

Post by waverider »

heavenskrow wrote:Here is the mini evil index from last night back at the neckline....giving us a warning
Untitled.jpg
The VXX hourly
vxx.jpg
Thanks for the update Mr. Vix :)
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:PAGING Baron von Lurking...
Thank you, I do see blue sky today :lol: you see TRIN over 3 today? bears mean business this time.
Finally our shite internal divergences kick in, now are we os already ??? (I’m ignoring RSI)
5 min, note volume
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SPY&p= ... listNum=15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkrMnu9k ... re=related
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

knock wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:GM, Bulls are doing good no Island reversal, so, very disappointed, haven't seen some thing like this in ES for a long time.
go long?
Not today
ccash04

Post by ccash04 »

I get the feeling the dip buyers today will be punished.
stucap

Post by stucap »

Looks like a bear trend day --- but i'm no expert at internals. Would like to see a little more bounce from the bulls here, get it out of the way early.
lcgllc

Post by lcgllc »

1273ES has major daily confluence, i think the pivot low holds, playing bounce to 1282ES to reacces
bobo

Post by bobo »

The OWS movement's efforts wound down as minor 2 of P3 was peaking. If we are entering minor 3 now, or shortly, the OWS will come out of hibernation and its efforts will accelerate along with the momentum of the Tea Party. You can take that to the bank. Kondratieff Winter is in its infancy!
jarbo456 wrote:
1der wrote:fwiw from Stock Timing Blog:

stillborn is my bet. sorry for any OWS members here.
Me XMan

Post by Me XMan »

Bulls calling 911 for help...
Attachments
2011CallingSantaPlease.jpg (10.96 KiB) Viewed 4668 times
ccash04

Post by ccash04 »

trin is firmly in bear territory. trin is skewed by BAC and other low priced high volume names.
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Bloomberg just confirmed Germany keeps their rating, no downgrade
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
jarbo456

Post by jarbo456 »

stucap wrote:Looks like a bear trend day --- but i'm no expert at internals. Would like to see a little more bounce from the bulls here, get it out of the way early.
i'm not seeing a confirmed trend day.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

forgot to say, the very 1st target has been met. I really don't believe yet again the dip is bought, so I'll assume the 2nd target is still possible at least the morning low gets revisited.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

/ES closes to it's major support.
Attachments
spy.JPG
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Baron von Baron
Look how much “cleaner” the internals show on the Qs one min
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=QQQ&p= ... =253691130