Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

11/28/2020 Weekend Update

Cobra
Site Admin

11/28/2020 Weekend Update

Post by Cobra »

Up 1 week, 78% chances higher high ahead the next week, so bulls should be fine holding positions over the weekend.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Al_Dente

Re: 11/28/2020 Weekend Update

Post by Al_Dente »

Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Al_Dente wrote:Fear & Greed Index is 92
https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/
That's what I'm worried about.

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

Cobra wrote:
Recall classic Al Brooks: “There is no breakdown until there is a breakdown.”
I like your swing strategy of scaling-in near bottoms and scaling-out near tops :D

FOUR HOUR CHART:
The RSI has been above 50 since 11/3. [Recall that the recent low was 10/30/20]. Currently the RSI momentum should be stronger but it can catch up. If/when price makes a double-top or an ATH next week, I’ll be looking for the RSI to pop, else negative divergence. :evil:
There haven’t been heavy-red declines in the NYAD for a couple weeks, which is characteristic of rallys (and some consolidations, see lime ovals).
ROUGHLY:
On the 3x SPXL, my exit is partial-out when it breaks the pink MA at 64.70 (and/or when the RSI flashes a solid neg diverg), partial-out when it breaks ~62.50 which is the midpoint of the last mini-consolidation, and all-out when it breaks ~61, then re-evaluate and wait for the next UP leg.

https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859
1128four hour.png.jpg
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Al_Dente wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Recall classic Al Brooks: “There is no breakdown until there is a breakdown.”
I like your swing strategy of scaling-in near bottoms and scaling-out near tops :D

FOUR HOUR CHART:
The RSI has been above 50 since 11/3. [Recall that the recent low was 10/30/20]. Currently the RSI momentum should be stronger but it can catch up. If/when price makes a double-top or an ATH next week, I’ll be looking for the RSI to pop, else negative divergence. :evil:
There haven’t been heavy-red declines in the NYAD for a couple weeks, which is characteristic of rallys (and some consolidations, see lime ovals).
ROUGHLY:
On the 3x SPXL, my exit is partial-out when it breaks the pink MA at 64.70 (and/or when the RSI flashes a solid neg diverg), partial-out when it breaks ~62.50 which is the midpoint of the last mini-consolidation, and all-out when it breaks ~61, then re-evaluate and wait for the next UP leg.

https://stockcharts.com/public/1684859
1128four hour.png.jpg
Thanks. That's actually a position trade strategy because scaling-in and out means there's no stop loss, otherwise the risk reward ratio would be very bad. Swing trade is a different story, it has a stop loss therefore the risk reward ration becomes very important, the winning rate doesn't matter then.

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

$AAII bulls - $AAII bears not big move, seems calm.
1.png

Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

“W” formation
http://thepatternsite.com/bigw.html
“For swing traders, buy at the double bottom low and ride price upward to confirmation of the double bottom (the high between the two bottoms). Price often pauses there. 
Expect price to return to near where the downtrend began.

Double Bottom:
http://thepatternsite.com/aadb.html
Sometimes price will confirm the double bottom then waffle up and down, forming a handle. When price breaks out of this region, it often moves up in a strong trend. 
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Month end, It will be hard for bears to flip the monthly bullishness as much as over bough as we have in many ways, a complacent as most of us are. lower time frames giving us a caution but weekly and monthly is still well seated as bullish, for any thing to change tomorrow for end of month, it will have to tank hard. Thanksgiving rally tense to give back all of the gain the following week, for what is worth 3550-3600 must hold. a -100 spx points dump is hard to imagine for tomorrow to really turn the table on bulls, but....crazy and mindless market we have, it will not surprise me at bit.
2.PNG
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.