Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/25/2021 Live Update

Cobra
Site Admin

02/25/2021 Live Update

Post by Cobra »

If you're StockCharts member, please do me a little favor by "vote" and the most importantly "follow" my public chart list HERE. You need "follow" only once but vote can be done everyday, so whenever you have time, please vote for me, thanks! If you're not StockCharts member, you can also help boosting my rank by clicking the link once everyday.
  • Please, again, all my calls in the daily live update is for intra-day only, they're absolutely invalid when the closing bell rings. If you're interested in the forecast for days and weeks, Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
  • Personal attack on any board members won't be tolerated. Please limit your topic to trade related only.
  • Please no direct link to your personal web site or blog. You must post rich contents here. You can, however, put link to your personal web site or blog as your signature.
  • I'm very busy during the trading hour, so your question posted on board might not be answered. For a guaranteed answer to your question please send email to info@cobrasmarketview.com.
========================================================================================================================================================================

The pullback overnight gives bears some hopes: If the coming breakout isn't decisive enough then a reversal would become possible. Small gap down, so possible range day today.
Attachments
ES60min.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
BullBear52x

Re: 02/25/2021 Live Update

Post by BullBear52x »

We are on the same page from the get go today Cobra boss.
Attachments
1.PNG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Looking at $BPxx, bulls will be more worried than bears atm. couple weeks ago I said put this chart on top of your watch list because this could mean a lot of saving if not shorting out right :D
Attachments
1.PNG
Last edited by BullBear52x on Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Intraday trade pivot. simpleton !!!
Attachments
1.PNG
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Sell first will see from here.
Attachments
1.PNG
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Same playbook, shorts take half off here, if it will be an up trend day this is it. so bulls will buy in here if they will.
Attachments
1.PNG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

If the recent pullback is all about the yield (which I think is just an excuse, the market goes too far, now every beginners are experts, making money is soooo easy, the questions asked to me were all about very speculative stocks), then today should be down?
Attachments
1.png

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:If the recent pullback is all about the yield (which I think is just an excuse, the market goes too far, now every beginners are experts, making money is soooo easy, the questions asked to me were all about very speculative stocks), then today should be down?
You talk to new traders, it has been easy and it is true. but will see, the big house got another plan under their sleeves.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote:
Cobra wrote:If the recent pullback is all about the yield (which I think is just an excuse, the market goes too far, now every beginners are experts, making money is soooo easy, the questions asked to me were all about very speculative stocks), then today should be down?
You talk to new traders, it has been easy and it is true. but will see, the big house got another plan under their sleeves.
The thing scares me the most is: Despite the QE is still ongoing, yet the yield is rising rapidly. Imagine what if there's no QE? We cannot QE forever, cannot we? (Actually I believe QE will be a new normal, the new generation would never know, what? The interest rate can be above zero? Wow that must be terrible terrible...)

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

QE in some sense is treating everybody as an idiot: You must lend money to me and I'll give you no interest (in the future even charge you for lending money to me!) Eventually nobody buys government bond, Fed has to buy every penny of the government bond. So government issue bond, Fed buys all of them, this equals to government prints money out of thin air. My question is, why we need Fed, just let government print as much money as thy like. Let's eliminate the middle man! :mrgreen:

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Market profile.
3890 was yesterday HV area there should be a support there.
3873 was yesterday POC
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cobra wrote:QE in some sense is treating everybody as an idiot: You must lend money to me and I'll give you no interest (in the future even charge you for lending money to me!) Eventually nobody buys government bond, Fed has to buy every penny of the government bond. So government issue bond, Fed buys all of them, this equals to government prints money out of thin air. My question is, why we need Fed, just let government print as much money as thy like. Let's eliminate the middle man! :mrgreen:
MMT, the only thing will kill the MMT is inflation. so far if job market is low inflation is not the concern. but even if we got inflation, Fed can raise the interest rate to counter it like in the 80's. no problem there for Fed to control it. but the Joe six pack will not have much to show for, for us, rake in as much as we can now. then give back later, this is how the good rich people do. Haha
Zane

Post by Zane »

Cobra wrote:QE in some sense is treating everybody as an idiot: You must lend money to me and I'll give you no interest (in the future even charge you for lending money to me!) Eventually nobody buys government bond, Fed has to buy every penny of the government bond. So government issue bond, Fed buys all of them, this equals to government prints money out of thin air. My question is, why we need Fed, just let government print as much money as thy like. Let's eliminate the middle man! :mrgreen:
bubble for the millennials
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Cash SPX fib, still use the same range (control inside day range) the lower range f 3885 is key, a trade below that will be very bearish.
Attachments
1.PNG
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

LL from here we will have a down trend day. this is it if it will. get the pop cones.
Attachments
1.PNG
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

The breakdown could mean it's a downtrend day, be careful.
Attachments
1.png

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

We are heading to 73ish, if so, I will sit out there. greed kills. ES
marcueus3

Post by marcueus3 »

BullBear52x wrote:We are heading to 73ish, if so, I will sit out there. greed kills. ES
3790 - monday this is target, than ATH :)
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

marcueus3 wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:We are heading to 73ish, if so, I will sit out there. greed kills. ES
3790 - monday this is target, than ATH :)
minimum, will see from there, I don't know if we will go back up that high again.
Attachments
1.PNG