Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/07/2012 Intraday Watering

SWalsh

Re: 02/07/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by SWalsh »

springheel_jack wrote:Yes, I was thinking that you might have calmed down to the extent that we might actually have a rational discussion on the subject we were discussing last weekend and the (cough) 'proof' that you never actually sent me but did at least describe.
Jack, you sent me two PMs with a mouth I hope no one kisses their mother with. Get off the high horse. And I was never not calm.

You had the proof CONFIRMED (you conveniently left that out) yet you refused to a simple condition to receive it yourself, which was to publicly apologize to me for what you said. Now, you chose to demean the proof.

That issues is closed and so are you. I apologize to the board, more than you have ever done, that this is public but it was requested of me that I do not PM you while you repeatedly send them to me. You caused a helluva ruckus here, Jack. And it was all because you refused the proof. Well at least it is after hours. Bye Jack. Bless your heart.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 02/07/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by Cobra »

Hi, guys, I really don't have time for who's right who's wrong. All I ask are your cooperation here, if you like this forum and really want to stay. I don't like anything else being discussed here if they're not related to trading. Thanks.

Please SWalsh and Springheel_jack, you two agreed to stop fighting and PM to each other. So please from now on pretend don't know each other for at least a week. Thanks.

Those Springheel_jack fans, since Springheel_jack made the peace with SWalsh, so please restraint yourself from involving into any previous argument between the two.

Thanos, please stop calling other people here losers. I'd appreciate if you talk your trade or idea here only, thanks.

I'll close this thread. I don't like to see any arguments here continue tomorrow. Otherwise I'd be forced to do something unpleasant, regardless who's right who's wrong, I'm no judge here, all I care are the interest of this forum, so please please I BEG YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.