Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

jarbo456

Re: 02/10/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by jarbo456 »

BullBear52x wrote:
jarbo456 wrote:paging cougar...

CRR is mighty close to my measured move target of 85'ish. I took half my put profits today. Letting the other ride, we may see low 70's, but I won't hold my breath for it. It's looking like it needs a relief rally soon.
Here is message from Cougar:

VolpinacciFeb 10, 2012 10:21 AM
For the snakes who might remember my previous CRR call:
due to the present condition of its industry, target was now lowered to ~82.
http://twitpic.com/8i3qtj
hey thanks! i was pretty hungover this morning so got to the board a little late...;)
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Thanks Cobra and everyone, have a good weekend.

TA note: too bad no new LOD, Trend change not confirmed. IMHO
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
thanos

Post by thanos »

Close but no cigars bears! 1340 held. Stay long and strong.
ClarkW

Post by ClarkW »

CRR is mighty close to my measured move target of 85'ish. I took half my put profits today. Letting the other ride, we may see low 70's, but I won't hold my breath for it. It's looking like it needs a relief rally soon.

Jarbo, He tweeted a chart on CRR earlier today. @Volpinacci
TWT

Post by TWT »

SPX: kick off of the overdue correction
I expect at least (problably more) one more down leg from 1343 if price is tracing a small flat or from 1349 if price manages to accomplish the potential Double Bottom target.

Have a great w/e everyone

(thewavetrading.com)
Attachments
spx 5 min.png
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Short....we might have completed what I read as a correction after the close.

While this should work, I know the game is rigged and they could find Atlantis 5 miles off of Greece and it opens 300 higher:
Attachments
count_2012-02-10_1605.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SigmaEcho

Post by SigmaEcho »

Have a good weekend Cobra & all.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TWT wrote:SPX: kick off of the overdue correction
I expect at least (problably more) one more down leg from 1343 if price is tracing a small flat or from 1349 if price manages to accomplish the potential Double Bottom target.

Have a great w/e everyone

(thewavetrading.com)
If I could offer you something to consider an alternate count and as to where our count differ (and include the statement that there is no EW "expert"), the a-b-c down you have as A is possibly out of proportion with that C wave, and perhaps the up move ended with a "failure" and not the orthodox high, which is often the case at turns.

Just a thought.
Last edited by SWalsh on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

SWalsh wrote:Short....we might have completed what I read as a correction after the close.

While this should work, I know the game is rigged and they could find Atlantis 5 miles off of Greece and it opens 300 higher:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
janez

Post by janez »

BullTart wrote:Sold 6300 TVIX shares earlier and cashed in.

Will be back to play when the signals tell me to.

Crocodile had its fill for now. See you next chomp chomp time. 8-)
BIG HAND! Big player.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TraderGirl wrote:
SWalsh wrote:Short....we might have completed what I read as a correction after the close.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yes...laughing is much better than crying:
Attachments
Greek_Masks.png
Greek_Masks.png (70.24 KiB) Viewed 31024 times
pidge66

Post by pidge66 »

Monday is seasonally the weakest day of the week. I added back the SPXU at the close. Good luck shorts! We need it more than the longs, hands down.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

pidge66 wrote:

Monday is seasonally the weakest day of the week. I added back the SPXU at the close. Good luck shorts! We need it more than the longs, hands down.
Only manipulation can stop a new low. And that hasn't happened since, well, yesterday! :lol:
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

guys, poll time: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=454

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
KBFARNEY

Post by KBFARNEY »

Sold my tvix today for a profit - Finally. Have not been very profitable later with this one. Hard to day trade
thanos

Post by thanos »

My indicator went big time negative today but we just gotta wait for that 1340 break. Stay long and strong until further notice. We are close to a turning point but maybe i'll wait until the stars align. :lol:
cougar

Post by cougar »

ClarkW wrote:

Jarbo, He tweeted a chart on CRR earlier today. @Volpinacci
Jarbo and ClarkW: thank you for your interest! Congratulations, Jarbo! Well played!
You will find, below, the updated and slightly improved chart of CRR, in which the Fibonacci extensions have been correctly set on a log price scale, which allows a better visualization of the lower numbers, where we are now. I post it here so that everyone can see it, since not everybody has access to Twitter. I am not in cahoots with that organization and I have no interest in bringing them more customers.
================
Question: how did I find out about me being mentioned on Cobra’s? Well ..BullBear posted something on his Blog…but there was more than that…

My girlfriend, who knows that I am also “Cougar” and “Volpinacci”, told me that my name stirred some interest today, on this “site”. She was particularly intrigued and amused by the fact that someone decided that I was an “old lady”. You see, in reality I am 6’3”, I have a black full beard and I was a rugby player in my quite crazy youth…So, she thought that I did not fit exactly to the image of an “aging bimbette”. But, then, obviously… “the turkey who posted that stuff was flattering himself…thinking that he could insult Cougar“ - she said … Well, Mr. “btran 874”... why do it?…In this way, you became a joke, over Margaritas, for my girlfriend and two other women, friends of hers…
One of them asked: “Why 874?”
The other one replied: “Probably because there were 873 other btrans before him on that blogsite…”
“ No…that cannot be it…”
“Then why…that strange name?”
“Because he wanted to hide something… but what?”
“His real identity!” - said the other, triumphantly.
“OK...let’s see…when did he join that blogsite?”
“On February 7, 2012!”
“Cougar, you naughty boy, what did you post about yourself, since February 7?”
“”Nothing” I replied…”I stopped posting there after February 3rd”
“Funny…so, he couldn’t have any opinion on Cougar‘s ‘persona’…”
“Yes, he could!” I interrupted “According to the rules of that blogsite, you don’t have to be a registered, to follow what is happening…”
“You want to say that this guy was watching you for months… silently, and then he appeared “deus ex machina”… to proclaim that you are an old lady… Hmm…That makes him even weirder…Ha-ha…”
To which, my girlfriend immediately had something to say: “Yes…remember that effeminate guy in Greenwich Village, when we were in Sheridan Square, who was bringing us croissants every morning and wanted you to shave your beard? “
“But her best friend interrupted, lucidly: “No… it’s clear…he is an older member, who resurfaced with a newly concocted name and a different computer-ID…who was holding a grudge… and that was the only way in which he thought he could do it to Cougar! Wow! Ha-ha-ha!”

You see...even younger girls can play Miss Marple!

GL!
Have a nice weekend!
Attachments
CRR.GIF