Post by TWT »

EURUSD : The wave (5) is not done yet

(thewavetrading.com)
Attachments
EUR 5 MIN.png
soku

Re: 02/23/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by soku »

jarbo456 wrote:i'm sure plenty of people have seen the comparison to Dec-March 2011 already...but here's another look.

FXE vs SPX...looking pretty similar...

euro can still rise in the face of falling equities...proven last year.
where have u been all day long? did u catch crm? i guess my 135-140 would get a home run tomorrow. :mrgreen:
The goal is not uniformity. It is understanding and idea exchange.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Richarab wrote:
Petsamo wrote:Anyone thinking of shorting USO ?
dont short it. please
If the man wants to short, then I suggest let him short. There's nothing more beautiful than watching someone shorting directly into a Wave 3 up or buying LONG into a wave 3 down, hehe...
Last edited by btran874 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

btran874 wrote:
Richarab wrote:
dont short it. please
If the man wants to short, then I suggest let him short. There's nothing more beautiful than watching someone shorting directly into a Wave 3 up, hehe...
I was thinking FAA (airline ETF); it's a contra-USO.
Twitter @jackwag0n
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Petsamo wrote:
btran874 wrote:
Richarab wrote:
dont short it. please
If the man wants to short, then I suggest let him short. There's nothing more beautiful than watching someone shorting directly into a Wave 3 up, hehe...
Go for it, anything LONG right now until noon tomorrow is good, hehe...
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

stevej wrote:This market is a joke; 108 oil, silver up, gold up; Europe in the tank; 2% 10 year and the market just goes up. I just don't buy it.
There is a communist leaning regime in place and they are feeding the oligarchs. Read former IMF president Simon Johnson's "The Quiet Coup" (available online http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... coup/7364/), where he warns that the ultimate end of feeding them at the expense of the masses is a depression. They don't care. A depression makes people more dependent on government. Today's announcement about fining the computers (those who run them with state funded money) if they decide they are doing too much quote stuffing was a BIG GO signal. I am painfully aware of how you can talk to regulators until you are blue in the face but they will not act. The instructions as to this mkt regulation, or lack thereof, comes from the top.

Sorry if some don't like to hear the truth, but that's what is happening. If one doubts it then open your eyes and see that the numbers out of the government are a farce - even Gallup is saying they are a joke - and 19% of people are under-employed.

Addendum (11:55 PM) For anyone who wants to understand that like MF Global, your money everywhere may be at risk:

"The crash has laid bare many unpleasant truths about the United States. One of the most alarming, says a former chief economist of the International Monetary Fund, is that the finance industry has effectively captured our government—a state of affairs that more typically describes emerging markets, and is at the center of many emerging-market crises. If the IMF’s staff could speak freely about the U.S., it would tell us what it tells all countries in this situation: recovery will fail unless we break the financial oligarchy that is blocking essential reform. And if we are to prevent a true depression, we’re running out of time." Simon Johnson, IMF President 2007-2008.
Last edited by SWalsh on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
TWT

Post by TWT »

TVIX: I am working with a DZZ. Then price should be in the final wave (c)
1 x 1 Target = 15.76

(thewavetrading.com)
Attachments
TVIX 15 MIN.png
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BullBear52x wrote:
Tabby wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
Tabby wrote:When can we consider this is not ending diagnol and consider that abc (4th) from 1367 ( 3rd) wave done and we are going for another 1,2,3,4,5 minor 5 waves to 1390?
I wish that question could be answered. I sure as hell can't. The market can, and will, do anything. EW needs people, not a high-speed abacus, to allow a flow into the mkt where EW is reliable.

I see enough waves for this to be done already. And given the length of what I think is a corrective wave 3, the 5th wave should not extend. But with The Lloyd, all things are possible (apologies to Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John)
With QE coming from anywhere allover the world, we might hit SPX 2012 by the end year 2012. Stocks go up, gas goes up, food price goes up.
Everything up is good, next housing will be up :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd say that is funny but I own two homes bought in 2000 and 2002 and both are valued at far less than the price I paid for them.

OBAMA DOES ARGENTINA!...I hope everyone is enjoying their change.

I'm going to guess that 95%+ know nothing about economics and the history of Argentina. It is VERY possible that you are seeing the kind of days you will be praying for in 2-3 years. An economic illiterate get hold of the country and he does mad King Ludwig II on steroids WHILE he slashes our ability to defend ourselves.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

stevej wrote:Hope you are right on housing--I own 21 homes--rentals--bought real estate rather than stocks when I retired 3 years ago.
A friend of mine at Merrill was offered early retirement in 2008. He bought Lehman bonds, Merrill stock, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae, and Bear Sterns in the spring and summer. He was wiped out. God damn awful what has been done to many American by the past administration and this one on steroids!
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TWT wrote:SPX: If the Ending Diagonal is playing out then today´s up leg is wave (A) of a ZZ or (W) of a DZZ wave (V) ED

(thewavetrading.com)
When the computers come in and do their thing I find it impossible to begin to label short-term moves. The biggest reason is that it is long past the point of wondering if they break patterns they see developing. We had 5 in already, and all with 3 wave moves as required. This is now, IMO, just noise to collect premium.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

Major wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
SWalsh wrote:Cobra,

Is there a setting where a new post automatically refreshes the page so one can see it?
Here's a free Yrefresher. I've used it in the past. It does a good job. I haven't used it in a while, though.
Thanks...I'll install tonight.
For FireFox users there is an add-on called Reloadevery. Current v is 10.0.0.
I spent a week getting Firefox back to version 3.67. That add-on probably needs 9 or 10 which put my machine in 8088 mode.

Thanks
Last edited by SWalsh on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

btran874 wrote:
Petsamo wrote:
btran874 wrote:
Richarab wrote:
dont short it. please
Go for it, anything LONG right now until noon tomorrow is good, hehe...
FAA ain't rising til USO dumps. USO looks like it's ready to dump anyway.
Twitter @jackwag0n
TWT

Post by TWT »

EURUSD: This is my "road map"

(thewavetrading.com)
Attachments
EUR DAILY.png
BenAndLloyd

Post by BenAndLloyd »

Swalsh:
No offense, but can you pl not post anything about politics/wall street criminality etc on this list? I am not sure how many agree with my thoughts. I would like to scan messages quickly during trading hours and there is no place for that stuff in my opinion.

If anyone has a way to ignore someone's posts that would be awesome.
Petsamo

Post by Petsamo »

BenAndLloyd wrote:If anyone has a way to ignore someone's posts that would be awesome.
The avatar helps in distinguishing people quickly Image
Twitter @jackwag0n
TWT

Post by TWT »

SWalsh wrote:
TWT wrote:SPX: If the Ending Diagonal is playing out then today´s up leg is wave (A) of a ZZ or (W) of a DZZ wave (V) ED

(thewavetrading.com)
When the computers come in and do their thing I find it impossible to begin to label short-term moves. The biggest reason is that it is long past the point of wondering if they break patterns they see developing. We had 5 in already, and all with 3 wave moves as required. This is now, IMO, just noise to collect premium.
Despite all the manipulation If I give up on attempting to count an EWP then I would have to quit swing trading and do something else .........
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BenAndLloyd wrote:Swalsh:
No offense, but can you pl not post anything about politics/wall street criminality etc on this list? I am not sure how many agree with my thoughts. I would like to scan messages quickly during trading hours and there is no place for that stuff in my opinion.

If anyone has a way to ignore someone's posts that would be awesome.
Check the very first post in this forum, you'll see how.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BenAndLloyd wrote:Swalsh:
No offense, but can you pl not post anything about politics/wall street criminality etc on this list?

You should read "The Quiet Coup" http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... coup/7364/and plan accordingly. It is coming.
Last edited by SWalsh on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TWT wrote:
SWalsh wrote:

(thewavetrading.com)
Despite all the manipulation If I give up on attempting to count an EWP then I would have to quit swing trading and do something else .........
I would have to agree. The worst part is that when moves that were never before seen take place the mkt itself is harmed. And if American corporations and their debt cannot be sacrosanct as a bond with the investor, capitalism dies. But in a society that does not comprehend, or desire, delayed gratification, the state itself starts to set the prices of items.

Here are some links to the theft of code that had the FBI swoop in and even level charges of possible espionage:

Goldman programmer arrested:
http://blogs.reuters.com/commentaries/2 ... g-scandal/

"The bank has raised the possibility that there is a danger that somebody who knew how to use this program could use it to manipulate markets in unfair ways," U.S. Attorney Joseph Facciponti told the judge at the July 4 hearing, Bloomberg News reported.
But GS would not do that as they are doing "God's work", as per Lloyd Blankfein:
http://moneymorning.com/2009/07/10/gold ... olen-code/
Last edited by SWalsh on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Anyone watching after hours action? hahhaha.... wave 3 up, they are bidding the price up like it's Santa Claus Rally, hahaha, easy money...