Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

02/27/2012 Intraday Watering

btran874

Re: TNA buy Triggered

Post by btran874 »

Harapa wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Harapa wrote:My system has triggered a Buy for TNA based on today’s open. This setup has 86% win rate since inception of TNA (24/28 trades) :mrgreen: . (Warning one of the 4 losses(circle) was from a Buy before last summer’s water fall decline;so this setup is not for faint of heart and demands risk management :twisted: ).
I am on the other side of this one.
The return shown are for trade at next day open (this is the only option that my program gives for display), but I trade on the day of signal based on some other rules. I am already up 5% (entered at 59.10), thanks to good pushup. I know lot of folks are expecting a correction but I am not sure we are going to get one of a significant magnitude anytime soon :lol: Look at two charts I posted over the weekend.

I'm not asking for a big correction. Just between 1333 and 1340.
Last edited by btran874 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waverider

Re: 02/27/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by waverider »

Ukarlewitz says "SPX hasn't had a >1% day in the last 40 sessions. This has only happened 11 times in the past 84 years." LOL
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
jimme

Post by jimme »

BullBear52x wrote:I think bear got some air still here. VIX.
I love my 10 day 1 minute charts. They are so easy to see whats really going on. Thank you and good luck. (Did you know that a lucky man is more rare than a white crow). Carry on. GLTA jimme
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Harapa wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Harapa wrote:My system has triggered a Buy for TNA based on today’s open. This setup has 86% win rate since inception of TNA (24/28 trades) :mrgreen: . (Warning one of the 4 losses(circle) was from a Buy before last summer’s water fall decline;so this setup is not for faint of heart and demands risk management :twisted: ).
The return shown are for trade at next day open (this is the only option that my program gives for display), but I trade on the day of signal based on some other rules. I am already up 5% (entered at 59.10), thanks to good pushup. I know lot of folks are expecting a correction but I am not sure we are going to get one of a significant magnitude anytime soon :lol: Look at two charts I posted over the weekend.
Nice move, at 20,.o5 BB is good dip buy, but my read now is sell the rip based on others indications, right now we are at no man's land until it beaks out either side, up/down
Attachments
spy.JPG
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

I'm out of my shorts and stay in cash. Damn you AAPL!
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

jimme wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:I think bear got some air still here. VIX.
I love my 10 day 1 minute charts. They are so easy to see whats really going on. Thank you and good luck. (Did you know that a lucky man is more rare than a white crow). Carry on. GLTA jimme
I don't believe in luck, but if there is luck, I am sure I will end up holding the bad one. :lol:
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Come on ram it up into close 1377+ please so I can make a decision. SPX you silly girl.
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

BullBear52x wrote:
Harapa wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Nice move, at 20,.o5 BB is good dip buy, but my read now is sell the rip based on others indications, right now we are at no man's land until it beaks out either side, up/down
Thanks for the suggestion. I will hold it overnight since another setup that helps me decide buy and exit price indicate >90% chance that today’s highs will be visited tomorrow.
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

Harapa wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Harapa wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. I will hold it overnight since another setup that helps me decide buy and exit price indicate >90% chance that today’s highs will be visited tomorrow.

I think your TNA will reach that high today and exceed it.
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

btran874 wrote:
Harapa wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:

I'm not asking for a big correction. Just between 1333 and 1340.
This is possible any time, I consider this a wobble.
Last edited by Harapa on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.
btran874

Post by btran874 »

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so mad at you SPX. You silly girl. You tricked me into closing long and opened short. LOL!

I wasn't even intending to hold short that long. Only below 1366, damn you SPX.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, breakout happens too fast, so too late to tell the target. Ascending Triangle target.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

3pm action :lol: classic

3:00p
BREAKING
Fed releases bank plans to fix mortgage servicing
My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
jimme

Post by jimme »

Dollar pattern on the 1 min is 3 pushes up follow by 2 pushes down, ending right now...
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

NEVER BEFORE SEEN HFT ACTIVITY:

They just hit over 10% of the stocks in America with quote stuffing. Anyone think these SEC fines are going to level the plating field even 1 degree?

If you started trading in 2009 or later you have no idea as to the level of corruption that is taking place!

Now who has the power to do such a thing? This is truly absurd and I dare say against the principles America was founded upon. You have no control over your position when they can, as they have done in the past, move the Dow up 70 points and back down in 1 second to clear out stops.
Attachments
2012-02-27_1504.png
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA

TA note: VIX up, SPY up, I holding my shorts over night. AMZN not selling anything today?
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

BullBear52x wrote:Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA

TA note: VIX up, SPY up, I holding my shorts over night. AMZN not selling anything today?
The breath today is also lacking as I see it!
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
btran874

Post by btran874 »

This market is so hard to trade.
uempel

Post by uempel »

Update:
ss.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

SWalsh wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:Thanks Cobra and everyone, GLTA

The breath today is also lacking as I see it!
DBV is still showing lots liquidity out there so.......Nimble is the word. sell on as of today.