Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/10/2012 Weekend Watering

mac769

Techs hold the key

Post by mac769 »

A closer look at Nasdaq A/D line makes me really think that the generals hold the key for now.

The NDX ADV decline line showed real weakness during the last decline, BUT the titans (AAPL) got the ship once again on course, as you can see from the Nasdaq 100 A/D Line.

So the real question now is, if they can keep course to new highs or the "ides of March" will interfere with the plan.

IMHO, it is now really the apple who shows the way forward.... or if it will finally fall to the laws of gravity.
Attachments
NDX_100 AD.PNG
NDX_ADV.PNG
waverider

Re: 03/10/2012 Weekend Watering

Post by waverider »

[quote="BullBear52x"]Nice charts and info everyone, thank you so much.

Waverider: SBUX = future fast food and beverage hub. they got plan to take over all fast foods and beverages to the new level, making all other fast food joints look cheap and dirty just like AAPL making all other phone and touch pad look cheap and un-cool.

Hmm, I didn't know they were going into fast food as well. Personally I'm not a fan of their coffee. Peets has consummated their coffee, Starbucks no. People who don't know what an immaculate cup of coffee should taste like would disagree. I do admit their cafes are cozy, and people go there for their cream and sugar filled junk anyways, not their lackluster bean products.
"The only way to get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

-Jesse Livermore
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

this is an interesting chart. I got it from stockcharts blog: http://blogs.stockcharts.com/canada/201 ... cture.html
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

institutional accumulation distribution chart from stocktiming.
Attachments
3.png

Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

BullBear52x wrote:Last chart, just a reminder summer will get worst as far as GAS are concerned, how many of you got SUV/Truck? 100.00/week is not cool 8-) good luck trading all.
Nice chart, I think this might be the anything that could put a dent on the stock market now.

TWT

Post by TWT »

I post 2 charts that may be interesting:

1) ES Globex (M12): If the count that I have been working with is correct:
ES Globex will play a major role since with a bit of luck it will clear up the next directional move before the US market opens.
In my opinion on Friday price truncated the fifth wave of a Triple ZZ = wave (B)
Therefore if this count is correct and no higher high is achieved during the globex session then SPX could open with a gap down.

2) BAC:

I suggest paying close attention to BAC for 2 reasons:

a) Price is unfolding a most likely triangle wave (iv) within an extended wave (V). It seems that 7.66 is unbreakable and in addition is where the 200 d MA is now standing, hence probably if the wave (E) of the triangle pan out then it will probably bottom above it.

b)If the Triangle plays out we will have a 9 –wave up leg, which constitutes an impulsive move. Therefore even if price is unfolding a large wave (B) from the December lows, this impulsive up leg increases the odds of additional strength during 2012.

(thewavetrading.com)
Attachments
es 5 min.png
BAC DAILY.png
Harapa

Post by Harapa »

TWT wrote:I post 2 charts that may be interesting:
1) ES Globex (M12): If the count that I have been working with is correct:
ES Globex will play a major role since with a bit of luck it will clear up the next directional move before the US market opens.
In my opinion on Friday price truncated the fifth wave of a Triple ZZ = wave (B)
Therefore if this count is correct and no higher high is achieved during the globex session then SPX could open with a gap down.
Early Sunday night SP500 and R2K futures completed DeMark's sequential setup and countdown on hourly charts (purple down arrow). Things were not great when this happened last few times. Let's see how it goes this time!
Attachments
TD_Sequential.png
Above is provided for informational purposes only and shouldn't be considered an investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell anything.