Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/19/2012 Intraday Watering

Cobra
Site Admin

Re: 03/19/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by Cobra »

Well, guess that's it for today. Need dig a little more for tomorrow, bearish biased for now though. Thank you guys, I'll see you tomorrow.
Attachments
1.png

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

It looks like UAL going for another move up. It seems to be ignoring everything else.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

on support
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
shumushu

Post by shumushu »

My traders market report summary for the day 3-19-2012, This is my first time doing a summary like this. Let me know what you guys think.
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

shumushu wrote:My traders market report summary for the day 3-19-2012, This is my first time doing a summary like this. Let me know what you guys think.
I like the format and straight forward positioning of your portfollio. For F, I assume that the call to come into the trade is when a breakout occurs. Looking over the past few months, F has been range bound between 12 and 13. Yes there is a cup, but wouldn't it be safer to come in if next low stays above the last one on march 12, Alot of people will be playing the 13 level bounce. I saw the same thing happen with UAL a couple of days ago. It seems like scalpers are looking for breakout canditates, doing a quick play on them, then jumping out causing a significant drop, then up after that (could be the case here for F).
Attachments
Untitled.png
Flip that coin.

pidge66

Post by pidge66 »

52 week high, end of quarter window dressing coming, all sell signals are gone as of today. I'm conceding defeat. http://goo.gl/0WmCd
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

shumushu wrote:My traders market report summary for the day 3-19-2012, This is my first time doing a summary like this. Let me know what you guys think.
I think that when anyone specifically post positions along with a P/L they cannot help but be biased in wishing it to perform profitably. Many people post mkt opinions, but I think you should consider at least whether it is in your best interest to post a P/L as well as the size of a position.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk