Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/21/2012 Intraday Watering

SWalsh

Re: 03/21/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by SWalsh »

TWT wrote:
SWalsh wrote:
TWT wrote:SPX: Follow up of two potential ending patterns:
How many ending diagonals are we allowed? :)

This seems eerily familiar to last June/July. But it did finally break.
I guess until those HFT machines are busted :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If by "busted" you mean destroyed, then yes, that's what it will take. Breaking them financially is never going to happen as they ARE the market now, despite Europe wising up and beginning to restrict them.

The American people were targeted to accept that they can do nothing about government corruption many years ago. I just know someone is itching to say to this post that the markets have always been corrupt. But they don't know how corrupt to understand that a much more powerful word is now needed. Justice delayed is justice denied. But now, there's not even any justice. Madoff was the 2008 fall guy when people, IMO, like The Lloyd and Jamie Dimon should be in the adjourning cells in the same prison. No one went to jail, so Wall Street crime increased. That's just the way any group will operate. It's why they tell new cops to not take a cup of coffee as they have found that corrupt cops were usually quite honest people. But things started out slowly and the road becomes a long one. So they want them away from that road and it starts with accepting nothing from anyone but their paycheck.

I guarantee these 8 minutes will open your eyes to the dangers we are in and allow you to place the pandemic corruption in context as we are in trouble and it might be too late.
KGB Defector on infiltration: http://tinyurl.com/84n9pod

I don't think the markets will be tradeable in 5 years, if not shorter, due to taxes, regulations, and lack of participants. In researching a novel I came across the above link. It all keeps coming back to a complete lack of moral standards just as planned. So the crime will continue. Yes, there has always been crime. But nanosecond crime is the greatest we have seen with a compliant SEC that is instructed to do nothing to the key players as oligarchs are protected. If anyone hasn't read "The Quiet Coup" by former IMF president Simon Johnson I urge you to read the 10 pages available at The Atlantic online. A manipulated higher stock market does not an economy make. But it can lay the groundwork for an economic collapse that cannot be contained. When? I wish I knew, and I wish he were wrong. History speaks that he will not be.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
h2oskier

Post by h2oskier »

For you overnight holders/swing traders (I'm not referring to Richarab and GTLA either), do you have monitor charts looking at the ticks or price range? I've been following AAPL with a $2 price range and using MACD(10,20). The cross over points are fairly good on when to get in and out of options...

If anyone uses ticks or price ranges for other than AAPL, I'd like to hear your feedback.

Thanks
Screen Shot 2012-03-21 at 2.43.40 PM.png
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

EFA wrote:
Cobra wrote:
EFA wrote:
Cobra wrote:break down as expected, here's the target.
COBRA,

FXE buy stop trigged and I am in until further notice... :D

Thanks

nice charts on your stockcharts account!
It's a research project, although the core is the same as the Cobra Impulse System but it takes years to be stable, so beware.
Cobra,
I noticed that on pag. 3 of your Charts yu have a note on FXE "Allow short pyramid". Does this mean that you are planning, if possible, to build a small pyramid position? Thanks!
Yes.

Like to read more of my commentaries? Please subscribe my Daily Market Report.
Subscribers can find all the members only posts HERE.
StockCharts members, please vote for me HERE, thanks.
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

now it looks like a C&H or Ascending Triangle therefore the bias is on the upside now.
Attachments
1.png

snakehead

Post by snakehead »

Alright, time for my 2 cents. I am new to the board -- and if anyone remembers my first post it was
to the effect that I would be selling at or around the new moon (today/tomorrow -- to be exact at something like 10 am EST tomorrow), with a fairly tight stop to the upside.

I've been tuning in that evil financial cable television channel (can i say the call letters here) (the one that features the bald carnival barker that seems to be mainlining meth-amphetamines). Let me put it this way -- I saw and was seen. I cannot keep count of how many times they said 'now is the time to buy stocks'. It was as if someone put out a memo this morning (boiler room style) and said PUSH STOCKS to the sheeple. It is almost comically how desparate they are to 'put lipstick on a pig'. They don;t even try to hide it anymore. And how about that call by GS ('now is the perfect time to buy stocks -- having to do with the global PE levels.)

SO, that settles it for me, I am OUT of the market starting at today's close (but not aggressively short, unless it breaks down a bit -- 1388 on $spx is my magic number to start buying puts).
"We got a runaway train boy, we got a billion Eddie Barzoons all jogging into the future. Every one of 'em getting ready to fist-#### God's ex-planet, lick their fingers clean as they reach out toward their pristine, cybernetic keyboards to tote up their f##ing billable hours. And then it hits home!"
uempel

Post by uempel »

Update. Check a signal due at 15:30 pm :D
14.png
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

Gann360 on GLD...
Attachments
gann360 gld 3 21.png
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Cobra wrote:the internal doesn't support my target, so I'm neutral now.
my lead man still a buy.
Baron my lead girlfriend is better than your lead man
Oh, wait a minute, she still says buy too
BUT SHE IS REALLY REALLY WEAK
If we compare tick by tick who's better I think my lead man will blow your girl away, even then I don't mind to make a trade my lead man with your lead girl friend :lol: :lol: :lol:
My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. NOT a trade advice.
OverUnder

Post by OverUnder »

Wow we have really different triangles, that's depressing lol.

Cobra wrote:now it looks like a C&H or Ascending Triangle therefore the bias is on the upside now.
Attachments
kbe.JPG
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

stucap wrote:
I'm actually thinking that the triangle breaks out to the downside, tests LOD and then blast off in at 3:45.
Then you'll like this....just a possibility...it would be the bearish alternate count in a world suspect of EW being valid any longer. And with 5 minutes we will know, but the triangle is really to far into the apex any way you look at it so it's clearly invalid inside of 5 minutes.

EDIT: I took that chart down so as to not confuse anybody as the count was questionable to begin with except for any triangle being too far into the apex. I guess I need more sleep...is there a sleepy icon?
Last edited by SWalsh on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

There is still a short term turn tomorrow, so we could be lower in the morning and then rally tomorrow...?? "B" waves can trade in a triangle, so we could still be waiting for "C" wave down to get us to a lower low than yesterday on the SPX to match the Dow and trannies....

Or, we just keep playing the same old story and go up!! :lol: :lol:
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
my lead man still a buy.
Baron my lead girlfriend is better than your lead man
Oh, wait a minute, she still says buy too
BUT SHE IS REALLY REALLY WEAK
If we compare tick by tick who's better I think my lead man will blow your girl away, even then I don't mind to make a trade my lead man with your lead girl friend :lol: :lol: :lol:
‘fraid not
Girlfriend rules (unless u are richarab and u are on the other team)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSHZUGt4 ... re=related
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

My other sell signal triggered, this is the lagging one but once it go watch out!
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

snakehead wrote: I've been tuning in that evil financial cable television channel (can i say the call letters here)
I think one must say CNBS.

Remember, they are almost all journalist by training except for Cramer who John Stewart exposed as a crook. Hey, that's probably why he has easy access to that stuff...LOL :lol:

P.S. GE owns them. They were multiples of bankrupt thanks to GE Capital in spring of 2009. Now look at who the Jobs Czar is. Wow, would Kafka love to be alive now, not to mention Voltaire!
Last edited by SWalsh on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
[/quote wrote:
‘fraid not
Girlfriend rules (unless u are richarab and u are on the other team)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSHZUGt4 ... re=related
Every day I use "GLTA"

I will have to bless everyone here differently now since I am not in that club :lol:
jimme

Post by jimme »

snakehead wrote:Alright, time for my 2 cents. I am new to the board -- and if anyone remembers my first post it was
to the effect that I would be selling at or around the new moon (today/tomorrow -- to be exact at something like 10 am EST tomorrow), with a fairly tight stop to the upside.

I've been tuning in that evil financial cable television channel (can i say the call letters here) (the one that features the bald carnival barker that seems to be mainlining meth-amphetamines). Let me put it this way -- I saw and was seen. I cannot keep count of how many times they said 'now is the time to buy stocks'. It was as if someone put out a memo this morning (boiler room style) and said PUSH STOCKS to the sheeple. It is almost comically how desparate they are to 'put lipstick on a pig'. They don;t even try to hide it anymore. And how about that call by GS ('now is the perfect time to buy stocks -- having to do with the global PE levels.)

SO, that settles it for me, I am OUT of the market starting at today's close (but not aggressively short, unless it breaks down a bit -- 1388 on $spx is my magic number to start buying puts).

Excellent observation and welcome. GLTY jimme
Cobra
Site Admin

Post by Cobra »

well, I hope this breakout is for real.
Attachments
1.png

BullBear52x

Post by BullBear52x »

My lead man about to bless the bears shortly, so far he gave a bless to both side.
Attachments
spy.JPG
uempel

Post by uempel »

Update:
15.png
Al_Dente

Post by Al_Dente »

BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
‘fraid not...Girlfriend rules (unless u are richarab and u are on the other team)
Every day I use "GLTA"...
I will have to bless everyone here differently now since I am not in that club :lol:
How about GLTB
(Good luck to boardies)

or WNC
(wonders never cease)
fresh hi SPY [edit: sorry, not quite yet]
While SPY dicked around all day, see what a nice clean rally XIV 5min had…..
Last edited by Al_Dente on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: I am not an investment advisor. This is just my opinion NOT investment advice.