Back to www.cobrasmarketview.com

03/22/2012 Intraday Watering

TraderGirl

Re: 03/22/2012 Intraday Watering

Post by TraderGirl »

I contacted by broker (Schwab) asked them about it, they said that they don't have to disclose and that the risks are disclaimed in the prospectus...doesn't seem right somehow. I will have to look at the prospectus and see if they are able to make changes without investor knowledge...
essessme

Post by essessme »

TraderGirl wrote:
essessme wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Was that lower low wave 5?
How about wave b of wave 4 flat....with c to 1389 es?
Yes, maybe...or lower...???
ES high at 1389.25, 1389 close - with weekly option expiry tomorrow targets 1390/1395 close to minimize in the money trades - a morning drop to 1375ish and rally into the zone?
TraderGirl

Post by TraderGirl »

btran874 wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Tvix is eating all stops :shock:
If any one take heed on your warning about VXX-iv thy should be safe. the VXX so mess up no sell on TVIX (per VXX) until this morning, thank to you.
Baron
TVIX is down -26% today
VXX is up +5% VXX
Do not confuse TVIX with VXXXXXXXXXXX

PAGING ALL PEOPLES ON PLANET COBRA
Best not be trading TVIX until Suisse “unlocks” her
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=VXX&p= ... =258329999
DrAl,
Maybe some knows the unlock is coming, volume has been down for awhile; coast is clear? Maybe there will be an overshoot of actual value at some point. What are indicators that this is ocuring?

Small correction gentlemen. VXX is up 1.20% not 5%. :)

If you count after hours, could be anywhere between 0.1% to 0.5% by 8PM EST. Something is definitely going on tomorrow because seems like there's no fear.
VXX sold off the last 45 minutes of trading...

This what Schwab says re: TVIX "The prospectus disclaims the risk of the ETF diverging from the NAV of the underlying and going to 0."
btran874

Post by btran874 »

I will not buy another single share of FEAR. This is a scam running by brokers and their hedge fund allies.
Jose

Post by Jose »

S&P 500 - Saved twice today - Of the 3 charts I posted today this is the weakest for now, still below MA 200 but above support.

NDX 100- Bears did try hard, but failed twice, check the 15 min chart also, they have one last chance or it's going to new maximum.

DAX 30 -Very good entry point, 1st target should be that grey line/EMA 50 for now
sp500_2.jpg
ndx 100 1.jpg
NDX 100 15min.jpg
DAX1.jpg
ken_d17

Post by ken_d17 »

Cobra wrote:volume surge, shooting star, so maintain the plan. bears are so careful here, so not essentially a good news for bulls.

Three consecutive down days = more down to come .

hmmmmm...... with such a strong close it seems reasonable to expect some type of gap up.

Even thought we had three consecutive, the first two were marginal. This has some role ?
knurbs

Post by knurbs »

essessme wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:
essessme wrote:
TraderGirl wrote:Was that lower low wave 5?
How about wave b of wave 4 flat....with c to 1389 es?
Yes, maybe...or lower...???
ES high at 1389.25, 1389 close - with weekly option expiry tomorrow targets 1390/1395 close to minimize in the money trades - a morning drop to 1375ish and rally into the zone?

I agree. Dropping ES overnight or early morning to 1370-1375 and then running it up makes sense. It would be even better if it heads down around 1350 and starts forming a RS. GLTY
Knurbs
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

btran874 wrote:
xfradnex wrote:
Al_Dente wrote:
BullBear52x wrote:
KeiZai wrote:Tvix is eating all stops :shock:
If any one take heed on your warning about VXX-iv thy should be safe. the VXX so mess up no sell on TVIX (per VXX) until this morning, thank to you.
Baron
TVIX is down -26% today
VXX is up +5% VXX
Do not confuse TVIX with VXXXXXXXXXXX

PAGING ALL PEOPLES ON PLANET COBRA
Best not be trading TVIX until Suisse “unlocks” her
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=VXX&p= ... =258329999
DrAl,
Maybe some knows the unlock is coming, volume has been down for awhile; coast is clear? Maybe there will be an overshoot of actual value at some point. What are indicators that this is ocuring?
see zerohedge txix-debacle, last chart. Lookeks like premium was zeroed outtoday.

Small correction gentlemen. VXX is up 1.20% not 5%. :)

If you count after hours, could be anywhere between 0.1% to 0.5% by 8PM EST. Something is definitely going on tomorrow because seems like there's no fear.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
TWT

Post by TWT »

SPX: I am "working" with the idea of a larger corrective pattern that could unfold a Double Zig Zag
If this scenario plays out then a pending wave (X) up should top in the 1400 area while with the second Zig Zag, price could challlenge the critical support at 1376.

The lower low should prevent (it has killed a potential completed ABC) a move back to the previous high while a zig zag or a double zig zag in my opinion is the most likely short term EWP.

If price breaks the dotted trend line then this count will be jeopardized
Attachments
spx 5 min.png
xfradnex

Post by xfradnex »

See zerohedge tvix-debacle today; last chart. Premium looks to be zeroed out? Do a yahoo compare of tvix to vix over last week. They track together the last 4 days, besides today. Today there is a 40% gap in price.
Flip that coin.

Legal note:Don't believe anything I say above. You may lose yourA$$..
My chart has Daily Elders (Close, High, and Low), MA-2, CCI, and ATR for each stock; all color coded.
KeiZai

Post by KeiZai »

My satisfaction always came from beating the market, solving the puzzle. The money was the reward, but it was not the main reason I loved the market (Jess Livermore)
TWT

Post by TWT »

EURUSD: I abandon a major reversal option.
New Idea is a Triangle wave (B)
Attachments
EUR TRIANGLE.png
TWT

Post by TWT »

GOLD: Follow up of a bullish set up
Attachments
GOLD 120 MIN.png
SWalsh

Post by SWalsh »

TraderGirl wrote:I contacted by broker (Schwab) asked them about it, they said that they don't have to disclose and that the risks are disclaimed in the prospectus...doesn't seem right somehow. I will have to look at the prospectus and see if they are able to make changes without investor knowledge...
I went to place a stop on some options today and a screen came up with disclaimers. Then I remembered one day that the mkt was dead and an option I had that was ITM was .90 bid and offered at .92 So I put a sell stop in at .75 that day. SPY would have needed to move at least 10 points to hit that but it didn't and the screen kept showing .90 bid. I had a screen pop-up and the order was executed at .75. When I called up to scream about it they told me that the disclosure states that orders might be filled outside of the current bid or offer. That's when I realized there are no regulations at all in options. It's like dealing with a night desk in metals and only they have a quote screen and after figuring out you are a buyer, they make the offer $3-$5 above where they can buy it.

I'd have to bet that somewhere in your prospectus is one or two sentences that are tantamount to saying, "At times we might do as we please". It sucks, but it is what it is. Few arbitrations ever win as they cloud a statement to their advantage so they never lose.
"I told you...................bring me everyone"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk